PDA

View Full Version : Different Loadouts

luke04
08-31-2022, 03:57 PM
Level 81 mage here. Currently got all 81 arc gear as well as a ss.

Was wondering what different sets of gear would be ideal and how many I should have.

Currently i was thinking:
General set/mob clearing (so like zaar with aqua)
Boss killer (Hyperos with zaar)

But then should i have a whole 3rd set of gold loot items or would it be worth it to sacrifice the stats awakes on one of the other sets to get the gold loot

Encryptions
08-31-2022, 04:06 PM
Loadout I use is.
1- Movementspeed- No aquaris no arcane vest, you run through the map dropping fire balls and clock skills for dots switch to a diff loadout with vest + aquaris to insta proc. You can use aquaris on a speed loadout based on which map you run but its proc control.
2- Defense, this is a loadout with Aquaris and arc 81 vest / 71 vest. This loadout is for you to sit in a group of mobs taking hard hits and surviving as you proc your aquaris staff and arcane vest. You want high hp and 8k armor here if you can get that.
3- Damage set, you will use this loadout to deal the most damage output after procing your aquaris, I recommend using legendary 81 belt ring pendant with smuggler rifle and arcane gears because with a mythic set it only makes it harder to combo your vest and weapon procs unless if you have mastered proc control on a mage.
4- Gold loot, luck, elixirs, pet, etc.

tailwarrior
08-31-2022, 05:13 PM
Loadout I use is.
1- Movementspeed- No aquaris no arcane vest, you run through the map dropping fire balls and clock skills for dots switch to a diff loadout with vest + aquaris to insta proc. You can use aquaris on a speed loadout based on which map you run but its proc control.
2- Defense, this is a loadout with Aquaris and arc 81 vest / 71 vest. This loadout is for you to sit in a group of mobs taking hard hits and surviving as you proc your aquaris staff and arcane vest. You want high hp and 8k armor here if you can get that.
3- Damage set, you will use this loadout to deal the most damage output after procing your aquaris, I recommend using legendary 81 belt ring pendant with smuggler rifle and arcane gears because with a mythic set it only makes it harder to combo your vest and weapon procs unless if you have mastered proc control on a mage.
4- Gold loot, luck, elixirs, pet, etc.how do i proc them both if there is only one boss/mini?

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-31-2022, 05:17 PM
how do i proc them both if there is only one boss/mini?

Dots, fire ball + clock, staff procs very fast but the vest doesn't which is the hard part.

tailwarrior
08-31-2022, 05:26 PM
Dots, fire ball + clock, staff procs very fast but the vest doesn't which is the hard part.thanks

luke04
08-31-2022, 09:23 PM
legendary ring belt and pendant for most damage? interesting. very helpful comment though. thanks