PDA

View Full Version : Survival mode/arena?

Dasmellyfart
08-03-2012, 05:31 PM
I think that Star Legends needs more things or options to do in it. And on that note, I think it would be awesome if SpaceTime were to make a survival mode where you can see how long you can survive against different types of enemies ie: Vular, Red Sun Pirates, Scorn. You get the idea. There could also be exclusive items you could recieve based off of how long you survive or how many enemies you have killed. And they could add leaderboards so you can see how you stack up against the world. I think I speak for the entire Star Legends community when I say: Please SpaceTime, make this happen!

Your loyal fan...
- Dasmellyfart

iAmPain
08-03-2012, 05:49 PM
How many times has been this Idea brought up? a lot.

Chose 1, Scorn II or Survival Mode. :emmersed:

What im saying here is we should at least get cap raise + new campaign (of course LOL)
Before adding new feature's in the game like "Infested Deck Series"

Dasmellyfart
08-03-2012, 06:02 PM
They just realeased Hive and are still working on it. Survival would be a new feature to the Legends series and in my opinion, would appeal to most players. The level cap on the other hand is not a bad idea.

iAmPain
08-03-2012, 08:34 PM
The level cap on the other hand is not a bad idea.

You must be a really rich player for not caring about new content.

You Can't deny that the majority of player's want new "Cap Raise" then running pink's that are worth 5-15k now.

I mean c'mon, There's tons of people out there that literally has nothing in their hands, but what keeps them going froward ?

LvL Cap Vanities, new armour to wear! (even though all they can wear is reg),
Chance to get rich by farming new Weapons/Vanities from new Campaign!

On the Other hand, you got this survival mode which satisfies our craving for killing for no reason!

After dying, what do we earn? basically nothing.

Can you give me any good reason why this "Survival Mode" be first to come before Scorn Act II?

If you Can Answer that, Here come's my last question;
Tell me, which of these 2 will be more needed.

Dasmellyfart
08-03-2012, 08:48 PM
You must be a really rich player for not caring about new content.

You Can't deny that the majority of player's want new "Cap Raise" then running pink's that are worth 5-15k now.

I mean c'mon, There's tons of people out there that literally has nothing in their hands, but what keeps them going froward ?

LvL Cap Vanities, new armour to wear! (even though all they can wear is reg),
Chance to get rich by farming new Weapons/Vanities from new Campaign!

On the Other hand, you got this survival mode which satisfies our craving for killing for no reason!

After dying, what do we earn? basically nothing.

Can you give me any good reason why this "Survival Mode" be first to come before Scorn Act II?

If you Can Answer that, Here come's my last question;
Tell me, which of these 2 will be more needed.

I never said i didnt care about new content, the idea I had was a survival mode with a new expierience to players. Along with items aswell. The idea of this post was just a suggestion of a new mode. Nothing else.

iAmPain
08-04-2012, 12:14 AM
I never said i didnt care about new content, the idea I had was a survival mode with a new expierience to players. Along with items aswell. The idea of this post was just a suggestion of a new mode. Nothing else.

Tell that to the hungry content players.

im done here.

i hope you saw the point in my posts.

and welcome to the forums! have fun

Worship
08-04-2012, 12:17 AM
*nom nom* me want more levels!

Dasmellyfart
08-04-2012, 12:38 AM
I do see your point, thanks for the responses. I still think it would be a nice feature though :P

HunterSLAYER
08-04-2012, 02:27 AM
I want a lv cap raiseeeeeee :)

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

Itoopeo
08-08-2012, 06:51 PM
No cap raise! I need 4-5 days to reach 41!!

Ozuyucalebam
08-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Hmmm...survival mode...like pvp, with no Sims, against pve...sounds cool lol. The leaderboards could include the names of the people who lasted the longest. Like horde mode in gears of war :-)

Itoopeo
08-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Ok lvl cap is welcome now, im lvl 41 finally

Slant
08-13-2012, 01:52 PM
arena

Spartanseven
08-18-2012, 01:16 AM
I am a poor player In starlegends and I find that this is more interesting than new campaign missions so please add this! I've supported this idea from the beginning!

flashbackflip
08-22-2012, 04:48 AM

Tell that to the hungry content players.

im done here.

i hope you saw the point in my posts.

and welcome to the forums! have fun

Hey bro!

No need to dump a good idea out of desire for new content

Cap is coming anyway (there's no need to suggest that)

and arena mode is still cool suggestion - and that's for this part of forum is made for

You r asking about what we will get after we die. I can answer that:

Each wave of mobs drops stuff progressively. Means the higher the wave the more value of items dropped..

First 10 waves drop rubbish. Then probability of epics and pinks is raised. Up to 'pinks only' at 50th wave. So 'poor players' will have a chance to grind their valuable loot.. also - don't forget xp

Also, from wave, let's say 100, you have high chances of dropping unique arena-only vanities

I liked this idea from first time it was mentioned

And please mind that STS implements stuff not eight away - for example, my suggestion of making recharging powers more visible was done only with last client update, tho it was suggested a year ago..

The more threads/supportters devs will see for this idea - the better

Peace

Ozuyucalebam
08-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Im Still loving this idea. (after new cap of course) Id play horde mode all day long. Just keep the same loot tables for mobs and an occasional random boss here and there for pinks/vanities. Perhaps complete random drops across the board for an even chance? Also i dont think luck enhancers should work in horde mode...That way everyone could have a fair chance at loot. I dont know...Im just throwing up some ideas.

Mitchturbo
08-24-2012, 08:45 PM
oooo I would simply love this, although with my track record, i would probably die after the first mob or so ^_^ lol!

I really want this!