PDA

View Full Version : Show Offline/Online status option

Greazemk
09-01-2022, 09:00 AM
I happen to find this sometimes a bit annoying. Most of the time I logged in to relax but people want to invite you to run this, run that, help me here and there, can I just take a break? For me it makes me feel bad rejecting their invitations so I have to come up with petty excuses so I'd look busy and unable to help or run.

Here is the catch, if you turned on your option -Offline, then if you logged out it should show 0seconds or that you logged off recently not counting the last time you logged off. (I hope it's understandable I'm terrible explaining things)
But if you're online the entire time while of course your option is enabled ([✓] offline) the counter should count the last time you log off. get it?

One more thing, Favorite friends (your fav friends) can see you online even if you turned your status offline.

What do you guys think?

championboost
09-01-2022, 09:17 AM
I dont like it

Corviss the Lich
09-01-2022, 10:30 AM
I dont like it

Why?

+1

/11

Greazemk
09-01-2022, 10:48 AM
I dont like it

Okay, but could you explain why you don't like it? thanks.

PostNoob
09-01-2022, 10:55 AM
What are you going to do when you run into people you know when you are hiding from them? Seems like you need to make an alt to play on.

Greazemk
09-01-2022, 09:36 PM
Well.. My point on this post is to avoid being invited, I didn't think about hiding but technically I'm hiding lol. ig say hello if you run into one :)

Shredderjoe
09-02-2022, 11:22 AM
Well.. My point on this post is to avoid being invited, I didn't think about hiding but technically I'm hiding lol. ig say hello if you run into one :)

Turn party invites off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greazemk
09-02-2022, 09:45 PM
Turn party invites off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yeah that's the thing, the thing is I don't want to talk to people. :)

Corviss the Lich
09-02-2022, 09:49 PM
Do you even play the game?

caabarader
09-03-2022, 06:55 AM
Well yeah that's the thing, the thing is I don't want to talk to people. :)There's a option to don't get pm from people, just from friends, so since u don't want talk with people, remove them from ur friend list and leave any guild u in (if there's any) and active the option. I'm sure no one will pm u.

asommers
09-14-2022, 02:09 PM
Appreciate the suggestion, we won't be doing this.

-ALS