Livemau
08-03-2012, 10:45 PM
I wanna be able to use this elixer to fight level tens in pvp
unlocks truly all dungeons!!!
it would be fun kdr boosting
or at least let the noobs come to us

Corpser
08-03-2012, 10:55 PM
no..... dont want to wreck the pvp experience of little/ new players possibly one of the worst ideas i have ever had, just play legitly why would it be fair for a level 70 going up against a level 10. if this were implemented im sure pvp games would be empty.

Phoenixking
08-03-2012, 11:05 PM
no..... dont want to wreck the pvp experience of little/ new players possibly one of the worst ideas i have ever had, just play legitly why would it be fair for a level 70 going up against a level 10. if this were implemented im sure pvp games would be empty.
Muahahahahahha

Jcyee
08-04-2012, 12:12 AM
Wtf thats like the worst idea ever lmao. It basically ruins the concept of twinking

Livemau
08-04-2012, 09:17 AM
but it would be fun!

Xionskull
08-04-2012, 09:34 AM
but it would be fun!

Your a noob. Pvp lol all you care about is your kdr. It's pixels bro! Take it easy and have fun, that also means let others in on the fun

Livemau
08-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Your a noob. Pvp lol all you care about is your kdr. It's pixels bro! Take it easy and have fun, that also means let others in on the fun

this isnt for kdr
even if they dont make it effect kds it will still be fun to do fights with lower levels
if i was a noob (or twink) i would wanna show the 71s what im made of

Thegreenduck
08-04-2012, 10:51 AM
this isnt for kdr
even if they dont make it effect kds it will still be fun to do fights with lower levels
if i was a noob (or twink) i would wanna show the 71s what im made of

Lol, bring it on pvp pro, im lvl 1 so bring your high lvl and we will see how long you last...
Im sure youll quit after 2 mins cause if you aint doing it for the kdr, then perhaps for the challenging pvp battle you have versus a noob?

Livemau
08-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Lol, bring it on pvp pro, im lvl 1 so bring your high lvl and we will see how long you last...
Im sure youll quit after 2 mins cause if you aint doing it for the kdr, then perhaps for the challenging pvp battle you have versus a noob?

says a duck thats red not green

Thegreenduck
08-04-2012, 11:48 AM
says a duck thats red not green

Aah so you seen one of my many colored sets, perhaps next time youll stay longer then 2 mins and ill show you why im THEgreenduck!

Livemau
08-04-2012, 11:57 AM
Aah so you seen one of my many colored sets, perhaps next time youll stay longer then 2 mins and ill show you why im THEgreenduck!

u put green on afterwords
but ur originally the red duck

Elitephonix
08-04-2012, 12:50 PM
Um, are you gay? WTF are u thinking. That's like a Robotic king kong vs A power ranger.

Livemau
08-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Um, are you gay? WTF are u thinking. That's like a Robotic king kong vs A power ranger.

that fight could go either way so i dont see where you are goin with this

Suentous PO
08-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Hey Live, somewhere there's a 3yr old lookin at you odd, go fun him upside the head.

Yich
08-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Yes let's do this. While we are at it, why not put UFC Fighters against elementary school level wrestlers?

Thegreenduck
08-04-2012, 08:23 PM
u put green on afterwords
but ur originally the red duck

Srry to say, but of all the crazy things i've heard in PL, this one is the most epic!
Aaah so lemme get this straight...

Tell me, when thegreenduck was born at the hospital for red ducks, did they paint him red? And gave him a namechange?
Theredduck? Then ill better be painting him red again before anyone first out :O?

I seems you know the history of thegreenduck better then I do, cause I didnt even know he was red up till now, perhaps you like to tell us the real story... Cant wait to hear it ;)

EffenSeven
08-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Yes let's do this. While we are at it, why not put UFC Fighters against elementary school level wrestlers?

I'd actually like to see that.

Livemau
08-05-2012, 11:25 AM
I'd actually like to see that.

then vote yes!

Moongem
08-05-2012, 11:36 AM
._. As previously said I think this would ruin the concept for twinking and it wouldn't be fair to the level 10's etc to have to fight against a higher level. I think most most people would get discouraged :(

Livemau
08-05-2012, 11:44 AM
._. As previously said I think this would ruin the concept for twinking and it wouldn't be fair to the level 10's etc to have to fight against a higher level. I think most most people would get discouraged :(

as a wise man once said
to become greater you must first be taught a lesson from someone 60 levels higher than you

Suentous PO
08-05-2012, 05:15 PM
then vote yes!
Three things..
1, what vote? Petitions aren't allowed.
2, no one likes the idea
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_a52dc305.jpg (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view&current=a52dc305.jpg)

WhoIsThis
08-05-2012, 09:15 PM
as a wise man once said
to become greater you must first be taught a lesson from someone 60 levels higher than you

It would never be a fair fight and would completely destroy twinking. Others have justifiably called you out, your goal is not to help new players but to boost your own kills and you don't seem to care about making other people's lives miserable in the process.

If your goal is to boost, well it's easy enough to do so without making other people's lives miserable. K/D has no real meaning these days either ... with elixirs in PvE and boosting in PvP.

Thegreenduck
08-05-2012, 10:04 PM
It would never be a fair fight and would completely destroy twinking. Others have justifiably called you out, your goal is not to help new players but to boost your own kills and you don't seem to care about making other people's lives miserable in the process.

If your goal is to boost, well it's easy enough to do so without making other people's lives miserable. K/D has no real meaning these days either ... with elixirs in PvE and boosting in PvP.

Aim, shoot, ....kill!