PDA

View Full Version : Biomorph Bundle Price

Mrsberry
08-04-2012, 12:56 AM
So the Biomorph bundle has been brought back for people who missed it.
This is great im very happy u did this for the people who missed it but im a bit ticked off about the price 28 plat.
Most of us bought this pack for 75 plat thinking it was a limited time bundle not to return.
Like I said its great it came back but why are the people who bought it in time paying more for it shouldn't it be the other way around? I could understand if it was an item thats in store forever and one day becomes the daily deal idk I just dont get it doesn't seem fair to me.

Takezaki
08-04-2012, 01:03 AM
This is great im very happy u did this for the people who missed it but im a bit ticked off about the price 28 plat.
Most of us bought this pack for 75 plat thinking it was a limited time bundle not to return.
Like I said its great it came back but why are the people who bought it in time paying more for it shouldn't it be the other way around? I could understand if it was an item thats in store forever and one day becomes the daily deal idk I just dont get it doesn't seem fair to me.

Wow I agree there, pretty lame they brought it back like that for almost a quarter of the price.

Flowman
08-04-2012, 01:05 AM
yeah from 75 plat to 28 plat is a bit ridiculous...we were told it MAY be available later on but buying it now would benefit us. I took that to mean it would cost more later on down the road....not 47 platinum cheaper.

Takezaki
08-04-2012, 01:09 AM
Where is it though? Is it DOTD? I can't find it.

Flowman
08-04-2012, 01:11 AM
Where is it though? Is it DOTD? I can't find it.

yes it's the DOTD

LOLing at the "Was 35 platinum" thing they have on there too. When was it 35? On Unicorn Fairy Fun Day?

Takezaki
08-04-2012, 01:12 AM
That is lame.

Lowlyspy
08-04-2012, 02:07 AM
Well i suppose one could pull the "You paid more to have it sooner" card, but that would just piss people off.

Aaroniero Arruruerie
08-04-2012, 02:13 AM
i cant find it, its not in the store, and I use chrome

I'm Siri
08-04-2012, 02:17 AM
Lame...I bought this because they posted and said it will be gone forever. Now they bring back... and 47 plat cheaper.
I was thinking can I sell my previously bought level21 bundle pack 75plat to STS. and buy the level26 bundle only at 28plat instead......
Lol lol lol.

I'm Siri
08-04-2012, 02:21 AM
Found this...lol

The reason for the price increase is that this is a limited time outfit. We will be announcing before it is pulled from the store to give people time to pick it up before it's removed!

Once removed it may or may not resurface at a later date for purchase.

Edit: We will be removing the Bundle from the store, not the outfit from the game. Players who purchase the outfit will be able to continue to wear it after the item is no longer for sale. Sorry for any confusion!

Floating
08-04-2012, 03:04 AM
Yes we all saw that before... It is not nice to make us pay 47 more plat for something that will return.... It is just making us feel dissapointed like the time they reduced gold price of vanities without a warning... I at least felt disapointed for buying all vanities 2-3 days ago and losing 1m...

I'm Siri
08-04-2012, 06:32 AM
Early bird? Beware!!!! That is poison worm:blue:

Mrsberry
08-04-2012, 06:46 AM
In the words of Samuel. L Jackson
”THIS SOME BULL SHHHHH**!!!!!”

Cahaun
08-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Yes we all saw that before... It is not nice to make us pay 47 more plat for something that will return.... It is just making us feel dissapointed like the time they reduced gold price of vanities without a warning... I at least felt disapointed for buying all vanities 2-3 days ago and losing 1m...
They never reduced the gold prices without warning I can assure you that. Cinco even said he was planning on making things easier for gold users.

Flowman
08-04-2012, 08:55 AM
Found this...lol

Yep that's the quote I was talking about.

sirtibby
08-04-2012, 09:30 AM
I bought it for 75 myself and I am a little peeved about how cheap it is now too. But then I bought witch doctor for 130 plat and look what it's at now. Not much you can do about it after the fact. I do applaud STS for making prices not quite so exorbitant for the casual gamer. If it pisses off ppl who bought it for full price maybe the difference in plat could be refunded to compensate?

Mrsberry
08-04-2012, 09:48 AM
I bought it for 75 myself and I am a little peeved about how cheap it is now too. But then I bought witch doctor for 130 plat and look what it's at now. Not much you can do about it after the fact. I do applaud STS for making prices not quite so exorbitant for the casual gamer. If it pisses off ppl who bought it for full price maybe the difference in plat could be refunded to compensate?
The difference is witchdoc is a permanent outfit in DL store. Biomorph was only supose to be for a limited time. It MAY come back we were told and would benefit from buying it then. Like I said I wouldnt mind if it were a permanent bundle but we were told it wasnt and thats why im a little ticked.

Flowman
08-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Yeah actually I forgot that ALL the plat outfits went down in price. Bought my Nosferatu outfit for like 100 plat or so...much cheaper now.

razerfingers
08-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Strange, i could have not paid $10 for one outfit and waited lol whatever. Im not gonna complain im happy supporting sts :)

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

minamoo
08-04-2012, 10:22 AM
So will ALL plat bundles go UP/DOWN ? Like missB said...Samuel J says...this really is some BS!!! We need to be told this ...I bought so much plat gear @ high price, only for it to be reduced to 20plat the following week. THIS ISN'T FAIR.

Rare
08-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Edited

octavos
08-04-2012, 11:35 AM
ouch, only bought one set when it first hit yea, bit of a bummer for the earlybirds....but ill buy another because i wanted 2 more sets XD and plat isnt like PL or SL...75 is alot more valuable.

Floating
08-04-2012, 02:15 PM
They never reduced the gold prices without warning I can assure you that. Cinco even said he was planning on making things easier for gold users.

I was not informed then @.@ My bad :/

Phoenician1
08-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Strange, i could have not paid $10 for one outfit and waited lol whatever. Im not gonna complain im happy supporting sts :)

Guess I'm old school, but I agree. Gotta play the cards yer dealt, and that was the deal at that time. StS appreciate your patronage, guess we can play Arcane Legends soon and see what the money paid for...

razerfingers
08-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Guess I'm old school, but I agree. Gotta play the cards yer dealt, and that was the deal at that time. StS appreciate your patronage, guess we can play Arcane Legends soon and see what the money paid for...

Indeed :)

Hardcoure
08-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Some people seem very angered at STS for lowering the price but I'm not really that mad about it. I mean, they did say they were going to/did lower the price of everything in the store so I kind of get why Biomorph is lowered. Although I think I'd prefer everyone have paid the same price for it, oh well. I got my money's worth from all those dastardly messages from people telling me how awesome I looked in my Biomorph when it was first released. :witless: lol

Chanyu96
08-06-2012, 07:26 PM
just laughing, hahahahahaha

Takezaki
08-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Let me know how you'd feel id you bought a rare xbox 360 edition that may or may not come back, grab it while they last. You pay 399.99$ at the time. It goes off the market and comes back two months later at 139.99$

Phoenician1
08-15-2012, 04:47 PM
Let me know how you'd feel id you bought a rare xbox 360 edition that may or may not come back, grab it while they last. You pay 399.99$ at the time. It goes off the market and comes back two months later at 139.99$

That's a fair point. But then how would you feel if that rare edition never came back, and six or eight months later some schlub with more money than brains offers you $600 or $800 for it because he came to the party too late? The same logic cuts both ways.

We can never know what the future holds. "Ya pays ya money, and ya takes ya chances."

bronislav84
08-15-2012, 06:04 PM
I've checked deal of day every day since that patch note and haven't seen it. How did I miss this?

Growwle
08-15-2012, 06:12 PM

I guess you paid extra for the joy of having the bundle before people who did not buy it during the initial offering. This is just done to get people to buy more.

cutedeadgirl
08-15-2012, 06:49 PM
I've checked deal of day every day since that patch note and haven't seen it. How did I miss this?

I know it was available in the store for three days. But don't remember it actually being a deal of the day.

StompArtist
08-15-2012, 06:51 PM
No comments

Phoenician1
08-15-2012, 07:29 PM
I know it was available in the store for three days. But don't remember it actually being a deal of the day.

So...(*gasp*)....it's already been and gone?!?

"Sacre bleu, ah have meesed one!!!"

bronislav84
08-15-2012, 07:32 PM
I second the above post. Noooooooooo.

Flowman
08-15-2012, 07:50 PM
No worries lads, it'll probably be available again for 10 plat or as a drop.

Mrsberry
08-15-2012, 07:57 PM
Was never in stores a second time was suppose to be the daily deal for three randome days.
Dont worry its a sts limited time item it will be back and like flow said for 10plat or a drop.

Zaonabiuibil
08-15-2012, 08:13 PM
Was never in stores a second time was suppose to be the daily deal for three randome days.
Dont worry its a sts limited time item it will be back and like flow said for 10plat or a drop.

It's like the blast shield of SL probably.

bronislav84
08-16-2012, 10:55 AM
Wait so if it was not back a second time yet then how do you know the price Berry? Confused.

Rare
08-16-2012, 11:37 AM
Wait so if it was not back a second time yet then how do you know the price Berry? Confused.

It came back. I bought it. Maybe she meant back a second time since they brought it back (ie a third time)

Carapace
08-16-2012, 03:58 PM
This particular issue is an outlier. The Biomorph was outlined as returning in the future as quoted earlier, and has here and there with the lower price point. The lower price point being cited (35plat) was the result of the complete reboot of the game that happened shortly after the Biomorph bundle was originally removed. As such it has the impression of violent and volatile fluctuation over its price point.

Presently and in the future outfits and bundles will not be in the ranges they were before like they were on original release of the game, and future situations like this should not happen. The Druid bundle for example sitting around 35plat, and when the Dark Crusader being available for 20.

Your frustrations on this over Biomorph are valid, and are the result of the reboot that happened months ago after the initial biomorph release. Again, this sort of scenario should not be happening in the future now that we have revised the prices in the last reboot.

bronislav84
08-17-2012, 08:06 AM

It came back. I bought it. Maybe she meant back a second time since they brought it back (ie a third time)So it has been back since that patch note went up? I've been checking daily deal every single day two two four times a day (2 in the morning and 2 at night, because in my timezone daily deal changes in the middle of the day even when the time left is correctly counting down to midnight) and have not seen it. It is literally impossible that I missed it. So I ask you, HOW?!

Thanks Cara for the explanation on price.

Carapace
08-17-2012, 10:29 AM
So it has been back since that patch note went up? I've been checking daily deal every single day two two four times a day (2 in the morning and 2 at night, because in my timezone daily deal changes in the middle of the day even when the time left is correctly counting down to midnight) and have not seen it. It is literally impossible that I missed it. So I ask you, HOW?!

Thanks Cara for the explanation on price.

I was looking for the announcement in the DL Announcement forums, but I was unable to find it. It basically stated that for 3 days this month Biomorph will be available as a Deal of the Day! By my count there are two more possibilities this month before it goes back in to hiding for a time.

Your welcome for the explanation. :vsmile:

bronislav84
08-17-2012, 11:20 AM
It's a one line patch note inside the game's patch notes if we scroll down. Might not have been posted as an announcement, but I know it was ingame.

So anyway how did I miss it since that note went up? It just seems impossible with how often I log on. I will continue checking though! I want that bundle!

Carapace
08-17-2012, 01:49 PM
It's a one line patch note inside the game's patch notes if we scroll down. Might not have been posted as an announcement, but I know it was ingame.

So anyway how did I miss it since that note went up? It just seems impossible with how often I log on. I will continue checking though! I want that bundle!

Potentially because when it's available it's only on the Deal of the Day page, and not in the store. Hit that tag at the top of your login screen to double check :vsmile:

bronislav84
08-17-2012, 03:45 PM
Oh I do, I do. Like four times a day lol. I'm baffled as to how I missed this. Well, gonna continue to frantically check the DOTD Marker and often.

Rare
08-17-2012, 09:13 PM
Oh I do, I do. Like four times a day lol. I'm baffled as to how I missed this. Well, gonna continue to frantically check the DOTD Marker and often.

Fyi, its up there now.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

bronislav84
08-17-2012, 09:41 PM
Yeah just got home, reactivated a set of 24hrs, and hadn't checked this evening yet. I probably would have seen it the following morning since for me the DOTD changes in the evening. The hours count correctly, but actual items change around 6 or 7pm Eastern instead of midnight.

Thanks Aedenos for the heads up though.

Running dangerously low on plat now, heh. DL needs another plat sale IMHO.

cutedeadgirl
08-17-2012, 10:42 PM
According to my counter, there is 3 hours left on the Biomorph Bundle Daily Deal. 28 plat. Hope you don't miss it this time.

bronislav84
08-17-2012, 11:15 PM
That counter has been inaccurate for a while now. It counts down correctly but the item on sale doesn't actually change at midnight local time. In Eastern time the DOTD actually changes around 6 or 7pm. Somewhere around there.

I got mine. Good luck to everybody else who wants this.

Growwle
08-20-2012, 12:32 AM
Got mine for 28plat during the sale, guess it pays to wait.