View Full Version : An Apology to the Community

SuperGoku
08-04-2012, 01:52 AM
First, the community. I'd like to humbly apologize to the community based on not handling or assessing the situation to an unnamed player. I am human and human beings make mistakes. To the admin and devs, I apologize as well. While my apology is deemed very sincere if only I would shake your hand in person to show my affection of my feelings. This game is a work of art and something I treasure whenever I have it in my little pocket & on the go. To loose something so valued and worked on over time makes me cringe, which I even looked for playing Arcane Legends.

Whatever I can do to make it up, I will make the impossible happen.

HunterSLAYER
08-04-2012, 03:19 AM
I'm just glad u apologised.
:)

No hard feelings. :D

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

Seiyen
08-04-2012, 03:25 AM
Cool man :)

Cephei
08-04-2012, 05:37 AM
Nice :)

Slant
08-04-2012, 06:02 AM
good luck man hope things work out for you

sharing accounts with a sibling or partner, using inappropriate language in chat (even as a typo), revealing that you are underage have all attracted bans, maybe all of them aren't fair, but they are there for a reason, so just be mindful of this having happened in a snap in the past to others, maybe that will give an idea of what kind of behavior you need to avoid bans
at times they end up protecting the banned people

Samhayne
08-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Preemptively closing this, as we don't discuss banned accounts on the forums.

Thanks Goku, no hard feelings. All the best to you for the future.

PS. Also - your account is not ever going to be re-opened. We've told that to you on multiple times. Please stop asking, thanks!