View Full Version : Two Places for One?

Obliterdeath
08-04-2012, 07:44 AM
For some reasons when I'm in Fort Blackstone (and it always happens there) I note that on my friends list it says they're in Fort Blackstone, where I am currently because it's annoying to go to Fort Blackstone 2 times when I'm already there. Therefore, I have to go to THEIR Fort Blackstone which doesn't make sense cause I'm already there. When I do get there, they're there like they always were. Make note, I go to Fort Blackstone the first time by using the world map, not the join button. Strangely, activity continues to uccur in the first Fort Blackstone (the one I'm in first.

Phoenixking
08-04-2012, 01:43 PM
For some reasons when I'm in Fort Blackstone (and it always happens there) I note that on my friends list it says they're in Fort Blackstone, where I am currently because it's annoying to go to Fort Blackstone 2 times when I'm already there. Therefore, I have to go to THEIR Fort Blackstone which doesn't make sense cause I'm already there. When I do get there, they're there like they always were. Make note, I go to Fort Blackstone the first time by using the world map, not the join button. Strangely, activity continues to uccur in the first Fort Blackstone (the one I'm in first.
There are more then one everything in maps, no exceptions. It's because there is a population cap 24
they need more of these for that the Townes don't lag as much

TEOKILLO
08-04-2012, 01:45 PM
No wonder why youre so laggy phoephoe, you always try to gain attention in the crowded towns

Phoenixking
08-04-2012, 02:00 PM
No wonder why youre so laggy phoephoe, you always try to gain attention in the crowded towns
I always join you though