PDA

View Full Version : Temple Event.

Ploid
09-04-2022, 03:55 AM
Hi,

I was just wondering if it would be good to add a boss every 10 wave after wave 20 with increased chances of better loots as the waves get higher?

It can be just a boss only wave as it will be harder to clear high waves with both boss and mobs.

Right now after wave 20 there's no incentive for normal players to continue playing.

Reaching wave 100 barely gives you enough tokens to open free locks. So it would be nice for players to have another incentive to continue playing other than lb.

Also, it would be nice if waves give more tokens, or the price to open free locks gets decreased.

~Ploid~

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

xbell
09-04-2022, 04:39 AM
Hi,

I was just wondering if it would be good to add a boss every 10 wave after wave 20 with increased chances of better loots as the waves get higher?

It can be just a boss only wave as it will be harder to clear high waves with both boss and mobs.

Right now after wave 20 there's no incentive for normal players to continue playing.

Reaching wave 100 barely gives you enough tokens to open free locks. So it would be nice for players to have another incentive to continue playing other than lb.

Also, it would be nice if waves give more tokens, or the price to open free locks gets decreased.

~Ploid~

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkThe problem is, some people already ran lb without boss so it is unfair to the other players that will just start to run.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
09-04-2022, 05:23 AM
Hi,

~Ploid~

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

That calls for a leaderboard reset. Sts could refund all the elixirs lb players used but they can't refund the effort and time they exerted. Not happening.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Xuds
09-04-2022, 05:25 AM
Next time

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

TheBoon
09-04-2022, 05:47 AM
maybe next year

Eggington
09-04-2022, 08:36 AM
That calls for a leaderboard reset. Sts could refund all the elixirs lb players used but they can't refund the effort and time they exerted. Not happening.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Maybe in the future they do a boss gauntlet event