PDA

View Full Version : this top is not fair

Angelaxd
09-04-2022, 10:16 AM
For years I see that they continue to apply the same in this leaderboard, do not you find it very unpleasant that there is 1 subject in each team of the leaderboard? Some players will end up drawing more than 10 flags, they can't put 1 player on the table only 1 time (example)
player 'A' 'B' 'C' is ranked number "5"
player 'A' joins player 'D' and 'E' and moves up to Top 4, player 'A' will be eliminated from Top 5, then player 'B' and 'C' will play against player 'F' and they will go to position 3, position number 5 will be eliminated automatically because the 3 players already exceeded their score, this will give the opportunity for more players to enter

(You could only draw 1 time per account, that means you would only draw 2 flags at most, alone and as a team, this is because there are players who use all their accounts and end up having more flags unfairly, it makes no sense that they only know how to pass the team to another personal account and get another top leaving other players out just because a subject wants more flags without any sense and that YOU still allow that to happen)

Ploid
09-04-2022, 11:09 AM
Nothing unfair, just do a better record than them.

If u can't bring urself up, don't drag others down?

Its very common in much bigger and much more competitive games where a single player has multiple accounts in top 100.

If a certain players spends billions for the best possible gears, he deserves to do whatever he wants with em. If you can't beat em, you simply didn't put as much effort as they did into collecting gears.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Angelaxd
09-04-2022, 11:59 AM
Nothing unfair, just do a better record than them.

If u can't bring urself up, don't drag others down?

Its very common in much bigger and much more competitive games where a single player has multiple accounts in top 100.

If a certain players spends billions for the best possible gears, he deserves to do whatever he wants with em. If you can't beat em, you simply didn't put as much effort as they did into collecting gears.

I imagine that you are going to use 20 equal flags at the same time, that you do not understand or that boy? It's not about the effort, if it were about effort he already has a high position, I don't see what to complain about if you already have 1 guaranteed flag, why would you want more than 3?

|Ares|
09-04-2022, 12:07 PM
I'm completely lost on what you're actually on about honestly

Undershooting
09-04-2022, 12:12 PM
I’m lost as well tbh

Ilove_Poopoo
09-04-2022, 12:14 PM
I imagine that you are going to use 20 equal flags at the same time, that you do not understand or that boy? It's not about the effort, if it were about effort he already has a high position, I don't see what to complain about if you already have 1 guaranteed flag, why would you want more than 3?Lb ain't charity. Get better or go home.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-04-2022, 12:15 PM
I take multiple temple lb spots ok.
Btw you should try solo rog lb on temple its easy to get top 50 you claim to be op on rog. Its a free badge and banner, wave 92+ is when it gets hard.

Angelaxd
09-04-2022, 12:41 PM
I take multiple temple lb spots ok.
Btw you should try solo rog lb on temple its easy to get top 50 you claim to be op on rog. Its a free badge and banner, wave 92+ is when it gets hard.

when i said i was the best rogue? I am not interested in that top, on top of that I am not even talking about whether it is easy or difficult, it is unfair I said, on top of that it makes no sense to win 2 equal flags, do you lack neurons to understand?

Angelaxd
09-04-2022, 12:46 PM
I'm completely lost on what you're actually on about honestly

that 1 player does not appear in different positions, only 1 time, that is to say that you are in position 1 of for example group mode, you could not be in lower positions even if you play with another team, that would affect you if it is implemented in time maps elite, so you would surely be against the idea

Angelaxd
09-04-2022, 12:48 PM
Lb ain't charity. Get better or go home.

charity? I see, I imagine that you would like to have 10 identical flags on your back at the same time, how logical is yours, friend

Angelaxd
09-04-2022, 12:52 PM
I narrate it simpler, nobody is going to lose anything, it will only be limited to having 1 different flag per classification, not 2+, totally the same, let's be honest, they will not use more than 2, so there is nothing to complain about, if they are going to complain, it is better not to comment why the thread has too much foundation with absolute logic

pfizer
09-04-2022, 01:03 PM
I narrate it simpler, nobody is going to lose anything, it will only be limited to having 1 different flag per classification, not 2+, totally the same, let's be honest, they will not use more than 2, so there is nothing to complain about, if they are going to complain, it is better not to comment why the thread has too much foundation with absolute logic

What solutions do you have in mind though? If a player reach top 10 group ofc they will not be contented and vye for higher points thats why the same group usually dominates top 10. But that does not mean they are cemented. Their lesser points can easily be washed by another group. so yeah im drunk rn cheeers

Angelaxd
09-04-2022, 01:10 PM
What solutions do you have in mind though? If a player reach top 10 group ofc they will not be contented and vye for higher points thats why the same group usually dominates top 10. But that does not mean they are cemented. Their lesser points can easily be washed by another group. so yeah im drunk rn cheeers

as long as you beat your own score you will go up positions, there are no negative points in this thread, those who stay in 11th position will continue to fight and give competition to climb to the Top 10, it is not difficult to understand, those who remain below will have to go up otherwise lose your job, there is no major problem to discuss

Encryptions
09-04-2022, 01:15 PM
when i said i was the best rogue? I am not interested in that top, on top of that I am not even talking about whether it is easy or difficult, it is unfair I said, on top of that it makes no sense to win 2 equal flags, do you lack neurons to understand?

"I am not interested in getting top lb."
Proceeds to make a thread about how top lb is unfair. Yes, yes I do lack the ability to understand.
You can use the banners in your house as decorations or you can put them on alts to wear for when you are using a different alt.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Angelaxd
09-04-2022, 01:50 PM
"I am not interested in getting top lb."
Proceeds to make a thread about how top lb is unfair. Yes, yes I do lack the ability to understand.
You can use the banners in your house as decorations or you can put them on alts to wear for when you are using a different alt.

Can I somehow block you on the forum? It already overwhelms me to see your egocentrism and the false knowledge that you pretend to have to feel superior to others, please stop commenting on me

Encryptions
09-04-2022, 02:41 PM
Now I am more confused. So me telling you that you can use the extra banners in your house and on your alts is false information I give and since I gave that info it makes me egocentric and superior?

Nocturnus
09-04-2022, 03:06 PM
And we still haven't reached the second week.
There you will see the same player in multiple groups, changing only 1 player per group. Or the same multi-account player with different characters.
For a group of these players who monopolize every feature of the game, taking advantage of bugs, etc.
You see them over and over again with their multi-accounts on every top there is. The lifeless.
They don't let the rest of the community win a lousy top 50.
That's why the game is, as it is. So dead.
People don't even care about posting here on the forums anymore. Because you receive the attack of the same players as always. They are also in the forums.
And the silence of the devs.

Thanks anyway.

Ploid
09-04-2022, 03:32 PM
I imagine that you are going to use 20 equal flags at the same time, that you do not understand or that boy? It's not about the effort, if it were about effort he already has a high position, I don't see what to complain about if you already have 1 guaranteed flag, why would you want more than 3?I will come out and say it incase you are dense enough to not figure it out on your own.

People like rarity, this is the reason vanities prices rise and some are worth billions.

So people tend to limit the number of other players on lb so the game isn't saturated with many banners and badges.

Temple event will lose its prestige if a lot of players can have the banner or badge.

So get good I guess? I am not in top 50 yet, but I am trying. I am not complaining that there are same people in the lb multiple but I am focusing on getting a score that can beat their scores.

Complaining gets you nowhere in life, but trying your best to be the best does.

Peace.

PostNoob
09-04-2022, 04:30 PM
Who wants to be a whale on a game with gacha mechanics and 10k players.

Stephencobear
09-04-2022, 04:39 PM
Wait wait wait
Hold up

Life isn’t fair?!?
I need a panic room with a safe place and 2 teddy bears

pohonkeras05
09-04-2022, 06:04 PM
What is fair to you? People spend 1m and people who spend 1b get the same result? This is fair you Talkin bout?

Sent from my Infinix X695C using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
09-04-2022, 06:22 PM
charity? I see, I imagine that you would like to have 10 identical flags on your back at the same time, how logical is yours, friendIf you're not well equipped or capable enough to surpass their scores, and at the same time want an ez lb position, then just say that. tc

Angelaxd
09-04-2022, 06:33 PM
If you're not well equipped or capable enough to surpass their scores, and at the same time want an ez lb position, then just say that. tc

What's up boy? Do you struggle so much to give 1 negative point that you are afraid of losing several of the same flags, which unfortunately is the case?

Angelaxd
09-04-2022, 06:40 PM
If you're not well equipped or capable enough to surpass their scores, and at the same time want an ez lb position, then just say that. tc

Do you think STS cares that only 15 players have all the flags? no, that does not cause a stir both for the newbies in this type of event and for those who try it for the second time and see the multi-accounts take advantage of this, instead of fighting for equity they fight for greed wanting it all, I don't know try because they do this, THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED at this rate the game will die more, if they are not controlled, we will only see the same 20 players at the top and there will be no more competition because ah yes, guess, it is very discouraging that these with a team of 3 billion have 7 extra accounts to go on and on and then they say "You think this is not fair, the one who spends the most deserves the top" yes... he deserves 1 flag not 30 flags

Cinco
09-04-2022, 06:47 PM
The methods are fair. They are also very well known and contribute to the structure of AL’s overall LB meta. I understand that you dislike this well-established meta but I don’t see any compelling reason to change it.

It’s disappointing that this thread has brought out unrelated (personal issues of) rivalry and economic embarrassment - so I’m closing it.

Best wishes and good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk