PDA

View Full Version : Recipe to combine lava and dragoon aura

dangibg
09-05-2022, 09:18 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220905/18a2ef4795e0618d1684280e7a84b14a.jpg

Can u add recipe for combining during the event duration? Alone maybe they are A- or B+ tier auras, together id give S- or A+, so much better than the deluxe versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kakashis
09-05-2022, 11:25 AM
Agreed they both lack something, combining auras in general would be a sick idea!

asommers
09-14-2022, 02:05 PM
We're considering splitting the wisp (satellite) from the aura so you can mix and match, but nothing has been decided.

-ALS

dangibg
09-15-2022, 09:22 AM
We're considering splitting the wisp (satellite) from the aura so you can mix and match, but nothing has been decided.

-ALS

If you change it now, it will definitely affect the market, better let it be as it was planned, since ppl made their decisions based on the thought “once deluxe, stays deluxe”
Some ppl paid extra for non deluxe auras since they like them more, will be a mistake to make it splitting on free will

Itzmemohsin
09-16-2022, 11:15 AM
If you change it now, it will definitely affect the market, better let it be as it was planned, since ppl made their decisions based on the thought “once deluxe, stays deluxe”
Some ppl paid extra for non deluxe auras since they like them more, will be a mistake to make it splitting on free will

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWell, what they can do is release specific recipe's and allow players to split the ball out . This might affect the market , but there are some auras which totally loose their beauty with those balls.

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

dangibg
09-16-2022, 11:43 AM
Well, what they can do is release specific recipe's and allow players to split the ball out . This might affect the market , but there are some auras which totally loose their beauty with those balls.

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

If recipe is like 30m it will be fine yes