PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Unlock Elixir? (Xp or Drops)

Like-A-Boss
08-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Hey guys,
I was playing PL on a lv 29 and I was wondering what paying 5 plat for unlock dungeons does.
I asked my friend and he said that the point of unlocking previously inaccessible dungeons like Humania
at lv 29 for 5 minutes would be the drops ( assuming people kill monsters for you)
he xp you gain per monster killed will be same as that such as Skeller Krunch, with the level indication being red
for a lv 29.

So the point of unlocking dungeons with 5 plat will only for drops and some but not
more then your current available dungeon xp?

Could some confirm this?
Thanks

JaytB
08-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Xp is the same as long as you have a full group with enemies with threat lvl red.

You could try and use it to farm Humania, but you'll probably just get booted or die a lot :)

Thegreenduck
08-04-2012, 07:41 PM
This elixer could be used for several occations!

* To enter higher lvl dungeons just to sneakpeak or lvl (what jay told above)
* Some players used it to challenge lower lvled/non skilled players to PvP (not sure it still works)
* Might also have worked for players who wanne farm kdr (kill/death rating)
* and the most funny one was, then they added the mystery bash for lvl 71 chars, I used the elixer on thegreenduck (lvl 1) then saw a friend of mine doing the runs and I just tryed to ninja join, but was hold cause I needed to pay 3 platinum or 5, whatever it was, to enter, so I did and the people in that party were rofling at me for hours!

So thats what the elixer basicly does, might have more funny ways to use it, but this just came up in my mind!

Have a nice day, Quack!

Henryge
08-05-2012, 01:07 AM

* Some players used it to challenge lower lvled/non skilled players to PvP (not sure it still works)
* and the most funny one was, then they added the mystery bash for lvl 71 chars, I used the elixer on thegreenduck (lvl 1) then saw a friend of mine doing the runs and I just tryed to ninja join, but was hold cause I needed to pay 3 platinum or 5, whatever it was, to enter, so I did and the people in that party were rofling at me for hours!

So thats what the elixer basicly does, might have more funny ways to use it, but this just came up in my mind!

Have a nice day, Quack!

monarch helm of humania is required on toon to join mystery bash.

LwMark
08-05-2012, 01:31 AM

Have a nice day, Quack!

monarch helm of humania is required on toon to join mystery bash.

So u didnt join the game?

JaytB
08-05-2012, 01:57 AM
Nope, Mystery Bash is where all the Humania Bosses are...Go towards where the crafting station is in Humania, but keep going straight dont turn. Thats where mystery bash is:star:

The elite "hole"(forgot what the map was called) is where you need the Monarch Helm:frog:

Monster Bash is where the bosses are, mystery Mash (not Bash) is where you'll find that 1 tough boss, with the difficult-to-spell name.

I think Greenduck meant Monster Bash. It's easy to mix those names up :)

Urqui
08-05-2012, 04:51 AM
Monster Bash is where the bosses are, mystery Mash (not Bash) is where you'll find that 1 tough boss, with the difficult-to-spell name.

Oops lol D:

Like-A-Boss
08-05-2012, 11:57 AM
So what would you guys consider to be a good elixir for XP and fast leveling? I only have 10-15 plat atm so I can't buy anything
outrageously expensive.

Thegreenduck
08-05-2012, 01:44 PM

Monster bash is with the elite weapons right? Of mystery bash?
I just turned 71 on shajan so im still a top lvl noob! Lol

Cahaun
08-05-2012, 01:53 PM
I wish they got rid of this pass and just went back to being able to join any unlocked level no matter what your level is. That made the game more fun.

Thegreenduck
08-05-2012, 01:53 PM
So what would you guys consider to be a good elixir for XP and fast leveling? I only have 10-15 plat atm so I can't buy anything
outrageously expensive.

Take my advice and safe the plat for more important things, like perhaps a ring or unique item with only a week duration or something...
Spending platinum on elixers that improve your stats or lvl progress is a total waste if your a person that doesnt have a big platinumtree in the backyard! (meaning someone that has to do alot to just get a few platinum coins)