PDA

View Full Version : Preview 9/7/2022 | Dragkin Temple Continues + A Classically Spooky Sneak Peek

Remiem
09-07-2022, 06:23 AM
Hello Legends, and welcome to week 2 of the Dragkin Temple Event! There's still time to fight your way through to Greatdragon Ala'raxis and claim her hoard of rewards. A big community round of applause to the EPIC Legends who have gone above and beyond to make it to the top of the Group and Solo leaderboards!

It's no easy feat!

And, don't forget, this weekend 9/10-9/11, we have our last limited sale for this event, the Steam Siege Aura:

What's next, you ask?

There are a couple of new events between now and our big Halloween Event, but the art team is already working on some of the vanities for that, including this classically inspired vampire set, for which there will be 3 class-specific variants.

What event or events are you most looking forward to through the end of this year?

Darklotusss
09-07-2022, 08:22 AM
Halloween!!!

Nocturnus
09-07-2022, 08:31 AM
Will there be a Jarl event this year? when it is going to be? It's not on the roadmap.

Observing
09-07-2022, 08:41 AM
Looks good, I think a nice aura for Halloween would be the epic rarity vampire amulet (forgot the actual name of it) but add more bats and similar effect to the lvl 60 arc artifacts

Edrianmark
09-07-2022, 08:46 AM
Will there be a Jarl event this year? when it is going to be? It's not on the roadmap.Im waiting too[emoji4]

Jarl event lots of furniture [emoji28]

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

freebump
09-07-2022, 08:51 AM
wow… looks cool

Xuds
09-07-2022, 10:05 AM
I hope that isn't the lb vanity

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Switchback
09-07-2022, 11:56 AM
Looking forward to events that are not focused around farming 'Unlocked' crates and that something quality for the players to grind for on your [B]Base Game[B]

3 auras in store(one of which you just took Ritual aura and added Profiteer ring visual to it, lol. Now asking 100usd for it) Many Crates. Alot of things that makes it into the game seems to have a singular motive, and it offers little for your general population, stagnant.

Zodia Vendor is still embarrassing, did you just give up on it or ..

Arcane weapons are coming but the vast majority of people won't be able to try them for many many many months.

Also why would you make forums chatbox for announcements only, did you unban all the players so everyone can see these announcements? No need to respond, found it weird though.

snakeeyes
09-07-2022, 12:21 PM
great design nice all are exited for hollow event because of this teaser, can you update the roadmap please sts.😇

octavos
09-07-2022, 04:32 PM
yip thats a LB item...no doubt... hope we get some sweet vanities also.
anyway Halloween is what I want...obviously lol

Synergia
09-07-2022, 04:38 PM
in the first time in a while I think we should say gj to the art team, for finally making a vanity that is cool and not ugly.

Oakmaiden
09-07-2022, 04:46 PM
in the first time in a while I think we should say gj to the art team, for finally making a vanity that is cool and not ugly.

Premature, unless you play warrior. I’m feeling another pant suit for rogue..

Oakmaiden
09-07-2022, 04:48 PM
This is the first week of September. Halloween isn’t for another 5 weeks. Anything in between?

THE GOLDEN KING
09-07-2022, 06:27 PM
Premature, unless you play warrior. I’m feeling another pant suit for rogue..

Don’t worry rumors have it, that a mage wearing skinny jeans and a bikers jacket with 2 long fangs is in the works and a rogue wearing a 6meter radius purple blue gown with a pink rockers hair cut and blacked out eyes is already running tests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bladnerf
09-07-2022, 07:49 PM
Woohoo can't wait :)

takotako
09-07-2022, 08:02 PM
Yaaaaayyy pog sneak peek!!

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
09-07-2022, 09:11 PM
Hello Legends, and welcome to week 2 of the Dragkin Temple Event! There's still time to fight your way through to Greatdragon Ala'raxis and claim her hoard of rewards. A big community round of applause to the EPIC Legends who have gone above and beyond to make it to the top of the Group and Solo leaderboards!

It's no easy feat!

And, don't forget, this weekend 9/10-9/11, we have our last limited sale for this event, the Steam Siege Aura:

What's next, you ask?

There are a couple of new events between now and our big Halloween Event, but the art team is already working on some of the vanities for that, including this classically inspired vampire set, for which there will be 3 class-specific variants.

What event or events are you most looking forward to through the end of this year?

can you add tiny little bat land on shoulder of drakula when afk and if running they fly?

Fearrr
09-07-2022, 09:30 PM
Millions Dollar question...I hope one of the next Halloween Previews is going to show what is going to be in the Plat Store Vanity Set Wise? But if Dracula is any indication of what the overall Theme is going to be for the Event...🙄

Corviss the Lich
09-08-2022, 01:26 AM
What a goofy ahh aura �� literally profiteer ring aura

Also, can we have gothic gowns or dresses for Rogues in halloween? I'm tired of seeing pants and shorts.

Madragora
09-08-2022, 02:35 AM

Also, can we have gothic gowns or dresses for Rogues in halloween? I'm tired of seeing pants and shorts.

No lol, there are plenty of dresses. There are so much more they can make for rogue rather than dresses and simple pants

Einshine
09-08-2022, 04:09 AM
Can you make a vanity aura the design would be a bats floating around and glowing dark bats symbol below the foot of character's.

Madragora
09-08-2022, 05:03 AM
Can you make a vanity aura the design would be a bats floating around and glowing dark bats symbol below the foot of character's.
Very good idea +1!

snakeeyes
09-08-2022, 06:47 AM
sts please make gorgon (medusa) pet please with long snake tail and a bat dragon pet.

jaeden.
09-08-2022, 11:52 AM
You could rework the swimming emote into the vampire changing into a bat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yerrisin
09-08-2022, 07:35 PM
Please, if you are going to create, you are going to put that vanity that you showed, it is better not to put anything.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Nocturnus
09-08-2022, 10:49 PM

Look at your craft, that aura is a recolor of Goblin Ruin. And in fact, it looks better, for me at least xD

Itzmemohsin
09-08-2022, 11:50 PM
Tbh i am fed up with monster vanities , from past few events we only getting monster vanities (ugly asf) , hope that there are other vanities that look good in the halloween event , Not at all liking that trash vampire. There are literally so many possibilities of making good vanities remaining but it's sad that you have to choose one of the worst.

Sorry if my words felt a bit harsh , but that's the reality.

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Roguemaybe
09-09-2022, 07:21 AM
Tbh i am fed up with monster vanities , from past few events we only getting monster vanities (ugly asf) , hope that there are other vanities that look good in the halloween event , Not at all liking that trash vampire. There are literally so many possibilities of making good vanities remaining but it's sad that you have to choose one of the worst.

Sorry if my words felt a bit harsh , but that's the reality.

Sent from my 2201116TI using TapatalkThe monster vanity is one thing, if they are as good as frank or Medusa, I think it's fine. But most of the monster vanity is honestly a big disappointment the last few events.

I don't think we need "cute" vanity for rogues since AL is not exactly a cute game. But the vanity game needs to step up.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
09-09-2022, 09:07 AM
The monster vanity is one thing, if they are as good as frank or Medusa, I think it's fine. But most of the monster vanity is honestly a big disappointment the last few events.

I don't think we need "cute" vanity for rogues since AL is not exactly a cute game. But the vanity game needs to step up.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using TapatalkNot asking for cute stuff , asking for some real cool humanoid stuff that doesn't look ugly , rather than monsters

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

HappyDINO
09-10-2022, 08:41 PM

It's no easy feat!

What's next, you ask?

Hey ,dev can we get a banner that resembles the galaxy lb item . But it gives u bats frying on top of head . Would be cool .. oh and a new design for chair and tables and a coffin bed for house

Xuds
09-10-2022, 11:10 PM
Increase drop rate of badges in future events

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

takotako
09-11-2022, 08:49 AM

It's no easy feat!

What's next, you ask?

What event or events are you most looking forward to through the end of this year? Im looking forward for the Halloween!!! And that only lmfao but easter and eggzavier for next one xd

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
09-11-2022, 04:31 PM
Bring back Boogie !

Senpaikazu24
09-11-2022, 07:42 PM

It's no easy feat!

What's next, you ask?

What event or events are you most looking forward to through the end of this year? Im glad for this sneak peek
But Try to focus on farming
You know what i mean[emoji58]

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Inksinker
09-13-2022, 06:45 PM
Halloween and Christmas event [emoji123][emoji123]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HatsuneMiku
09-13-2022, 06:51 PM
All ready Halloween 🎃 sneak peak.. you know how to Cheer me up baby

tonlia
09-15-2022, 07:40 AM
Looks nice again .... thanks sts

kennetics
09-27-2022, 11:45 PM
@Remiem I hope theres a halloween contest again just like last year <3. We love contest hehe

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

seasmore798
09-28-2022, 12:50 AM
hopefully those vanities aren't for lb otherwise, it will be same thing..running lb with energy cost plats...the value goes up extremely in auc at least hundreds of million. Tired of seeing every items value goes extremly high whenever its relate to plats. Killing the economic.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk