PDA

View Full Version : Deleting enhancers!

Ozuyucalebam
08-04-2012, 08:30 PM
I am sick of accidently deleting my enhancers! And I'm tired of contacting STS support to get a refund. ( Although, thank you STS for the quick replies and refunds)
I've done this twice and I know it was dumb of me...and I can already hear " you should pay attention more"
But pressing the "x" means "exit" on the rest of the game. So naturally I click the x to... I don't know...exit out of the enhancer menu? BUT NO.
YOUR ENHANCER GETS DELETED INSTANTLY! Please please please bring back the warning label that used to pop up before. I deleted another one lately and frankly I'm not gonna bother contacting support. Rant over lol.
On another note...if I wernt trained to press x quickly to get rid of the deal of the day....this may not happen so often. DOD is relentless when it smashes me in the face while switching toons...

Rawrimafish
08-04-2012, 08:57 PM
i barely look on enhancer page. just wait til it runs out

Ihavenokills
08-04-2012, 09:20 PM
RAGE!

lol

i havn't done it personally but i can see where your coming from. Hopefully things will get places back like it was.

xcainnblecterx
08-05-2012, 01:08 AM
I've gone and accidently bought different elixs then what I wanted some a couple way off (thankfully I don't have plat to spend like crazy). Try not raging when you do that. I wish I knew how much better this company is or I'd got refunds for Em.

TEOKILLO
08-05-2012, 01:39 AM
I'd say they should add a button which pauses the elixir and resumes when you want it to.

Ozuyucalebam
08-05-2012, 01:50 AM
It was a suggestion a while back that got implemented .....some ppl wanted to remove an enh with like 25 secs on it to buy a new one...but I don't understand why removing the "are u sure " button was removed...

xcainnblecterx
08-05-2012, 03:13 AM
Certain elixers can be removed for a better one. Say you buy a 3x elix, the speed and luck etc. Are only 25% you can cancel and add a 100% now

Ozuyucalebam
08-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Certain elixers can be removed for a better one. Say you buy a 3x elix, the speed and luck etc. Are only 25% you can cancel and add a 100% now
Yes i understand that. But there used to be a pop up asking if you were sure you wanted to remove the enhancer. I want that pop up back!

xcainnblecterx
08-05-2012, 11:02 PM
@ozuy I was letting urq know why you can delete elixs. As for why they removed the pop up idk, maybe people wanted remove elixs faster?

jackaboo
08-05-2012, 11:06 PM
D:
I had no idea we could get refunds for our own stupidity. I've x'd out of 30 min enhancers by accident like four times.

xcainnblecterx
08-05-2012, 11:14 PM
@jack welcome to my world lol. At least now we know

Ozuyucalebam
08-06-2012, 02:57 PM
I'm afraid that if I ask for a refund too many times they will stop refunding me. Like I'm. Trying to get free plat. Or something

Ark
08-07-2012, 04:43 AM
I rarely look at the enhancer page but STS should bring back that warning because it will be less work for STS and us. We don't have to email STS and they don't have to do so many enhancer refunds lol.

Kanozaki
08-07-2012, 10:41 AM
I didn't even know u could delete enhancers lmao

Ozuyucalebam
08-08-2012, 12:46 AM
sometimes i check the times on them to see how many runs i can get out of them. (miners) switching chars at boss....i look press x and all gone! O.o

Samhayne
08-10-2012, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the head's up. I'll forward it along to the team to dig into.