PDA

View Full Version : *Gamer fokes* hummmm look at the stats, and you be the judge

octavos
08-05-2012, 12:20 AM
So no one has see where these drop, and tonight i was on on my alt...not public chatting
and not one returned my PM.....

I asked only one question, Where?

these two where in town just chillin and poof, Conspiracy I say. -_-

this one is Keanureeves sorry name cut off.

Having Glut mechanic gives players hope, and knowing there efforts are not waisted. Random just fuels hatred, because youngins get the cool stuff, while the people who buy plat and put in the time feel remorse and jealousy. why we level right XD to get all the good stuff (but in DL it does not push that since any level can wear vanities if over level 5) but gems dont really serve much of a purpose and weapons look cool and hit great, till a level 10 joins a game with a level 26. Makes you wonder if stats actually do any anything.

but an emphasis on customization..like will a gem add an effect to a vanity? (maybe the green biker suite/ add a gem poof an armor plate shows up adding a POW to the vanity) but what good is a vanity if they cant be obtained in a reasonable amount of time and not divin by a random number or by luck of a reroll.

Another reason we need this:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?65038-Drop-system-revamp
Discuss there.

Ciroc
08-05-2012, 12:25 AM
yea i saw those dude two i ask where the drop they acted all stupid

octavos
08-05-2012, 12:33 AM
yea i saw those dude two i ask where the drop they acted all stupid

for the level, they are devs...i believe they sell only for high prices.

RedRyder
08-05-2012, 12:58 AM
Or they transferred it to their alts through the stash to try and tease us a bit more lol. The selfishness is baffling :(

Takezaki
08-05-2012, 12:59 AM
My god that is an ugly vanity.

SexyIsland
08-05-2012, 01:05 AM
The fact that, they know where it drops and they are being so childish about it and not share info. Gets me completely pissed off. But what can we do?? Other than have some out of this world luck and get it to drop.

SO SO SELFISH!!!! Smh

RedRyder
08-05-2012, 01:09 AM
My god that is an ugly vanity.

But it's sexy as hell on the female vamps

Wretch
08-05-2012, 01:26 AM
But it's sexy as hell on the female vamps

Yes it is!..... Now to find the top for myself.....

Edit: got my bottoms on dead end

Takezaki
08-05-2012, 01:36 AM
I saw one of those guys in vamp district and he felt like a ''troll''.

Floating
08-05-2012, 02:41 AM
The one of em is Doroothyteyze

Xaphan Fox
08-05-2012, 04:41 AM
Even if it looked amazing.. I just cannot get excited about spending millions or 100s of hours for something esthetic. It really is all this game has to offer. It feels hollow. Pointless. I really hope AL is better... but if DL is the sum of "what they have learned from SL and PL".. I wanna cry

Sam_Arah
08-05-2012, 04:52 PM
The fact that, they know where it drops and they are being so childish about it and not share info. Gets me completely pissed off. But what can we do?? Other than have some out of this world luck and get it to drop.

SO SO SELFISH!!!! Smh

I know how you feel ... Sadly some of our senior level 26 players act like this too. I asked someone who contributes to this forum where he/she got white bats and they were non cooperative too. He/she felt that no one helped him/her and that others were being selfish so he/she felt it was best to keep drop location a secret. Was disappointed in this mentality because telling me drop location still doesn't guarantee me the item drop.

Sigh.

So if you have gear and someone asks, tell them were you got it. Maybe in doing so DL players will be more friendlier and it will permeate through to others. I feel as if players just get the attention if they have the vanity that your interested. I mean would you actually bother to talk to these two if they didn't have gamer top? Probably not, and they know that.

Xlilithii
08-05-2012, 06:35 PM
http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/Xlilithii/df616787.jpg

Wretch
08-06-2012, 02:04 AM
I know how you feel ... Sadly some of our senior level 26 players act like this too. I asked someone who contributes to this forum where he/she got white bats and they were non cooperative too. He/she felt that no one helped him/her and that others were being selfish so he/she felt it was best to keep drop location a secret. Was disappointed in this mentality because telling me drop location still doesn't guarantee me the item drop.

Sigh.

So if you have gear and someone asks, tell them were you got it. Maybe in doing so DL players will be more friendlier and it will permeate through to others. I feel as if players just get the attention if they have the vanity that your interested. I mean would you actually bother to talk to these two if they didn't have gamer top? Probably not, and they know that.

Still looking for top.... I will tell anyone in game except one specific person where I got my drop... Best of luck to everyone on finding it all!

migueldamasta
08-06-2012, 07:53 AM
top drops in dark hollow :3 a guy who had it says so

migueldamasta
08-06-2012, 08:36 AM
also doroothyteyze told me her friend gave to her as a gift

octavos
08-06-2012, 09:05 AM
also doroothyteyze told me her friend gave to her as a gift

This is very true, and I like the discussions like this that remind me that unlike the games I tend to play, this one is indeed meant to be more casual. In casual and non-casual games alike however, there are the dedicated few who want to see those hard to get items. Good points!

I hear the same all over DL, Drops are ment to be hard...but level 7...yea, why do we level?

Floating
08-06-2012, 09:42 AM
I hear the same all over DL, Drops are ment to be hard...but level 7...yea, why do we level?

To pvp >: )

octavos
08-06-2012, 09:53 AM
To pvp >: )

I hope thats not it XD there definitely needs more reasons for players to level (maybe as you level your chances at better loot get better). I dont PvP...so without that, i see no need.now..as i farm i feel sorry for the level 5 somethin's because they tend to die tons because enemies are adjusted to the high level in the map

happend many times over the weekend as I was farming vanities.

Rare
08-06-2012, 10:18 AM
top drops in dark hollow :3 a guy who had it says so

been farming there a few days on a hunch. no luck yet.

Chanyu96
08-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Lol if we all quit this game together, they will give us that clothes and more fair event.
But I imagine some people never would lol, so nvm.

octavos
08-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Lol if we all quit this game together, they will give us that clothes and more fair event.
But I imagine some people never would lol, so nvm.

naww, here is my observation...low level get the chest piece...the pros help out noobs by offering tons of gold...its a win win :D
to keep new players goin, ya'know... Conclusion....time to make tons of low level alts XD

Flowman
08-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Well now we know how these people are getting the items if they're truly not transferring from other accounts.

Multiplayer...as Ghost just said, the mobs are made up for the higher level...this explains why they all have such little kill amounts and more deaths than most of us did at that level. You don't get kills if you don't kill the mob correct? Somebody run with my lvl 12 account on their main lol :p

Aaroniero Arruruerie
08-06-2012, 11:06 AM
The one that you talked to... reeves... I doubt that's a developer, cuz he told me the map where he got it from... and other stuff a dev wouldn't say. lol

Rare
08-06-2012, 01:52 PM
The one that you talked to... reeves... I doubt that's a developer, cuz he told me the map where he got it from... and other stuff a dev wouldn't say. lol

sooooo. what was the map?

Floating
08-06-2012, 07:18 PM
I hope thats not it XD there definitely needs more reasons for players to level (maybe as you level your chances at better loot get better). I dont PvP...so without that, i see no need.now..as i farm i feel sorry for the level 5 somethin's because they tend to die tons because enemies are adjusted to the high level in the map

happend many times over the weekend as I was farming vanities.

To pvp and be elite then :]

frostine
08-06-2012, 07:47 PM
For what its worth, I've received the majority of my vanity drops on low lvl alts. On one alt I got 6 misc desire and captains drops plus a snake mask when not even trying. I was basically doing one run through each map to unlock the next and had well under 1k kills when I got those drops. As for my lvl 26 characters I have to run maps repeatedly to get those same drops. Not sure if its a coincidence that my low lvls are getting drops...Are the odds random by lvl or is it just random regardless of lvl?

Rare
08-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Well.. honestly, I think its luck. Because I have the same crappy luck on a low level alt as well.

octavos
08-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Conspiracy has been solved... :D happy farming thanks Aedenos

Gamer Top. Dark Hallow - Hunter Killer (3.1)

Flowman
08-07-2012, 05:39 PM
Conspiracy has been solved... :D happy farming thanks Aedenos

Part of my theory was that it would all of a suddenly start dropping a few times a day once people caught on...:p

octavos
08-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Part of my theory was that it would all of a suddenly start dropping a few times a day once people caught on...:p

the more ppl farm the more people can sell and make bank...me..i prefer farm the sucka. I never sell my vanities unless i have clones...then i give them away :p

keanureeves
08-07-2012, 08:35 PM
so no one has see where these drop, and tonight i was on on my alt...not public chatting
and not one returned my pm.....

I asked only one question, where?

these two where in town just chillin and poof, conspiracy i say. -_-

this one is keanureeves sorry name cut off.

Another reason we need this:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?65038-drop-system-revamp
discuss there.

sorry that i had a thoused pepole asking about my top if i wanted to sell or trade or where i got it all it really was is blind luck i walked into a room on dark hollow and there it was just chilln and yea i just stared the game all i have to say is stop being a hater i actully told at leats a hundred pepole where it was and everyone on my friends list will say the same sorry at the same time you asked i was typeing to some one eles do you pepole ever consider that they put there phone down or went to the bathroom pepole have lives insted of ansr every singel text about a stupid top then you on a app....then you gotta takes pics of it then post a fourm really!!!!!! Get a life

keanureeves
08-07-2012, 08:40 PM
I did not act stupid about it if you seen my page of how many pepole hit me up on the street about my top i cant answer a hundred pepole at one time i did my best to help everybody out any i got pepole to say i have im even looking for tops for pepole at the moment maybe if you didnt come at me like a used car sales men i would not have ran away soryy if i wasnt able to help every one out andyes it was blind luck on dark hollow and yes i just started the game stop hateing everybody

keanureeves
08-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Sorry i wasnt able to answer a hundred pepole at one time yess im a noob and yes it was blind luck when i walk on the streets a bunch of pepole ask me about my top i bet you if you see some one next to me there asking about it . Now i try and help everybody out as much as i can i am playing the game from my phone so its not like its all super fast at geting back to each of you im a nice person on this game i give away stuff allday long trying to help out noobs with my old stuff "my bad im lucky" sorry for being irish..gezzz pepole come on.. So if i wasnt able to answer you sorry its dark hollow