PDA

View Full Version : Question or two

xcainnblecterx
08-05-2012, 12:48 AM
So I just bought my first pack of plat(funny I've got almost 2 end toons and couple twinks on pl and not one plat bought). So sts got me lol to bad I have no choice but to spend it all in one place. Anyway I got the 3x daily deal for 20plat and was wondering were would I benefit doin runs? Second anyone wanna run with me lvl15 engineer? Please don't rant about buying and elixs as I don't use them often, I'm just having fun lol.

Cero
08-05-2012, 12:56 AM
if you're still lvl15 add Lonelykdop, he does runs at your current level and does not mind anyone leeching his runs.

xcainnblecterx
08-05-2012, 01:01 AM
K thanks but let it be known I don't leech please, unless I'm lagging or afk. Don't need be booted as soon a join a game cause people think ima leech. Can't have that lol. Oh one more thing, is there anything plat is a necessity to buy? Say in pl there's the rings to help stats. I see implants but till higher up they just Increase base stats

Kanozaki
08-05-2012, 05:18 AM
K thanks but let it be known I don't leech please, unless I'm lagging or afk. Don't need be booted as soon a join a game cause people think ima leech. Can't have that lol. Oh one more thing, is there anything plat is a necessity to buy? Say in pl there's the rings to help stats. I see implants but till higher up they just Increase base stats

Till lvl 25 the implants arent worth spending on. Once you reach lvl 35 the implants and the pink shields come in handy.

xcainnblecterx
08-05-2012, 05:57 AM
That's what I was thinking. Yea I noticed that shield you can get with plat, gives one heck of a Armor boost

HunterSLAYER
08-05-2012, 06:57 AM
That's what I was thinking. Yea I noticed that shield you can get with plat, gives one heck of a Armor boost

Also, if you like more stat boosts, you can buy the following weapons at lv35 which, when paired with a blackstar shield(or the other two lv 35 plat shields-5p each) give u a small bonus and green sparkles behind ur avatar.

The following weapons are:
1. Gutter(cheapest at 7k and below)
Best for: PVE due to spd.

2. Electrorazer(18k and below)
Best for: PVE and Pvp and is a great alternative to NOVA Blaster as its significantly cheaper and its DPS(Fake stat) is higher.

3. NOVA Blaster(30k and above)
Best for: PVP Due to its base dmg being the highest of all Pink(Legendary) guns mentioned above.
However, its firing rate is the slowest(@0.7 spd) as compared to 0.6 spd for the other two pink guns.

If you prefer to pay nothing(in creds) and grind for the pink guns instead, All three drop at Uc Shipyard Lv5: Reactor core deck from map boss Mysterious figure.

However, the drop rate is ridiculously low so i would suggest using Asteroid miners' luck-20 plat, DOTD 15 P(similar to Pl's Shamrock Ale which gives the user a 100% loot reroll) while farming for the guns as purples drop much more and thus while on miners you can get the pink guns much more easily from purple loot rerolls.

If you want even more stat boosts, contact merchs for custom armor sets(which usually shows a smoke effect on avatars- also lv 35 and above.) Custom armors are usually for showing off and offer really little stat boosts as compared to their non-custom versions so its nota feasible option if you are low on creds.

If you need more help, whether with campaigns or crafting or just more info on builds, etc. You can add me @Lordkira.

:)

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

Kanozaki
08-05-2012, 08:13 AM
^ for pve customs aren't important , however the op and con variant are pretty nice.

Cero
08-05-2012, 12:23 PM

oh lol, im sorry if that kinda sounds rude:) i dont mean of anything but of "PL -power level or boosting"

as what they said, implants and blaster shield at 35.

xcainnblecterx
08-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Wow blew my mind with all that info hunter thanks. Yea I gotta get used to the currency system in sl, way different, but I see why. I'm not goin try pvp yet wait tell I'm more familiar, idk if it's the equipment I'm using, but in delta 7 I'm squishier then a care bear

Deathpunch
08-05-2012, 04:48 PM
15 is a little early to solo delta 7. Stick with cycorp for now.

-----
NOTE TO READER: The above post should most likely be read in a sarcastic tone.

xcainnblecterx
08-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Oh nah I'm up to 18 now and still having delta 7 troubles tho:-\ I'm an engineer with pure int if that helps lol

Deathpunch
08-06-2012, 07:57 AM
Oh nah I'm up to 18 now and still having delta 7 troubles tho:-\ I'm an engineer with pure int if that helps lol

That's a little better, but Delta-7 is a rough one to solo. My 23 still has trouble from time to time with DMC.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7