PDA

View Full Version : more updates for guild system :> ha ha

Immortal_Blood
09-08-2022, 09:25 AM
'

as a follow up from my previous suggestion i bolster it with such reference from..

world of warcraft

1 - probation rank - why add? - to separate the good from bad.
2 - public note - why add? - for reference of what the player has achieved/does/needs to do.

ADDITIONAL: due to these mechanics asmongod was able to identify and easily keep track of which players in their guild were not doing as well as they should/could be without use of third party tools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uhLLPzpdaQ&t=446s

Oakmaiden
09-08-2022, 12:51 PM
It’s going too far imo. Why can’t we just enjoy the game without being hounded about “did you do your dailies” “did you work on aps” “did you carry a player”. As long as they log in frequently and are social, give em a break... js. No ill feels.

Immortal_Blood
09-09-2022, 11:15 PM
It’s going too far imo. Why can’t we just enjoy the game without being hounded about “did you do your dailies” “did you work on aps” “did you carry a player”. As long as they log in frequently and are social, give em a break... js. No ill feels.

of course, the note can be used in many ways.

personally apostle doesnt care what pppl do as long as theyre appropriate.,

i would be using public note to assign titles of a sort to people, or info on who the player is. though yea it could be used for other things too.

overall i think it will make guilds more interactive to see a note by each player.. such as .. Abbk loves coffee and is actually a robot will answer questions and give u gold but wont fight with u. hahahah

BaronB
09-14-2022, 09:01 AM
Notes is the same as MOTD really…

What would be a useful addition is seeing how long a player has been in a guild but like it shows how many hours or days since they last logged… could have a how many days or years passed since joined guild.. course if you leave n come back it resets the time also could earn APs from staying in a guild for a period of time as well for example too

1<3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asommers
09-14-2022, 12:59 PM
We will not be adding a per-user note. A spreadsheet would work well for this.

-ALS