PDA

View Full Version : Why don't nuri and fang greens re-roll into purple?

bobfredd
08-05-2012, 06:47 AM
Why don't they? People say there are no nuri or fang purples so what are these?

Nuri
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s463/bobfred45/c6f3e5d5.jpg

Fang
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s463/bobfred45/c1ed56b8.jpg

saool
08-05-2012, 06:51 AM
they (devs) are working on it...just like Humania or any other campaign!

Edit: give them time. Something will happen. They nerfed your unplayable campaign as it was. Learn it and deal with it. As for luck don't always depend on elixir's they tend to fail. :P

And as a further tip...
Keep buying Shamrock punch!
Y!?!

It worked once!

JaytB
08-05-2012, 06:52 AM
I'm not sure, but I thought only mini bosses drop purple. As said, not sure though.

Anyway, if a boss doesn't drop purple, the system would basically grant you 2 drops, and pick the best of the two. When they're both green, you'll get a green drop. This was coded into the reroll system. There is a quote from a dev somewhere about this, but haven't looked for it.

bobfredd
08-05-2012, 06:57 AM
I'm not sure, but I thought only mini bosses drop purple. As said, not sure though.

Anyway, if a boss doesn't drop purple, the system would basically grant you 2 drops, and pick the best of the two. When they're both green, you'll get a green drop. This was coded into the reroll system. There is a quote from a dev somewhere about this, but haven't looked for it.
Yea I think your right maybe only the minibosses drop purple..

Cahaun
08-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Those purples are quest rewards. There are a few in fang. I think I remember someone saying they drop from vampires, but I don't remember that well. It WOULD be nice to know that reroll will actually be used more effectively later.

Acrobat Bow, helm of the stake, etc are examples of quest awards. It's like people trying to sell their Advanced Flashguns or ARC cannons in Star Legends.

bobfredd
08-05-2012, 07:30 AM
Those purples are quest rewards. There are a few in fang. I think I remember someone saying they drop from vampires, but I don't remember that well. It WOULD be nice to know that reroll will actually be used more effectively later.

Acrobat Bow, helm of the stake, etc are examples of quest awards. It's like people trying to sell their Advanced Flashguns or ARC cannons in Star Legends.
But I've seen some people get the pilgrim hats in crypt before and I saw a guy today get one.

United
08-05-2012, 08:07 AM
fang purples are dropped from Vampires (Mini bosses)
when the purple reroll, they turn into pink recipes

xcainnblecterx
08-05-2012, 12:36 PM
I've heard nuris don't drop purple, which can't be true got a purp blood plate in lions den off mob drop. Idk bout fang never saw a purp except quests. Saool is right though luck is luck even with a 100% chance re roll you might not get a pink. That's why I don't bother with luck elixs anymore after my last rage

Lowlyspy
08-05-2012, 01:30 PM
I've heard nuris don't drop purple, which can't be true got a purp blood plate in lions den off mob drop. Idk bout fang never saw a purp except quests. Saool is right though luck is luck even with a 100% chance re roll you might not get a pink. That's why I don't bother with luck elixs anymore after my last rage
Blood plates aren't campaign specific, they drop from any chest in any campaign past ao2 i think. Nuri's doesn't have any purples specific to it it's dungeon yet.

xcainnblecterx
08-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Yea I've seen blood plates drop all over even in dark forest lol I was just saying that a purp did drop there if I had a luck elix it woulda been a pink... Sigh

drgrimmy
08-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Greens do reroll into purples with fang bosses, but purples never natively drop from the bosses. That is why you will never reroll for a pink with the bosses and why no on ever used luck elixers or vanities in fang. Probably not really notice as most thrasher parties never bothered killing bosses as a waste of time...

Yes and many of those purple items are quest items as above mentioned...