PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Piscis

Skeleton Mike
09-11-2022, 10:52 AM
Could you change it so "Sea Power" only shows for whoever procs it? its very confusing when there is 2 or more rogues and then you see those words and you think you got the proc but instead it was someone else.

We already have the orange icon on the side bars and the blue glow on the character so I hope that you can make this change.

championboost
09-11-2022, 12:00 PM
u can see top left icon if u procced or not

Skeleton Mike
09-11-2022, 03:18 PM

Yes and that is a fine indicative of the proc but as I explained before the one causing confusion is the words "Sea Power" that appear above the enemy that could belong to other players.

I'm suggesting to change this to only show if your piscis procced.

championboost
09-11-2022, 04:07 PM
im sure its good to know when ur teammates proc

Skeleton Mike
09-11-2022, 05:15 PM
im sure its good to know when ur teammates proc

True but like you said

My request is reasonable, rogues don't insta kill like warriors do.

asommers
09-14-2022, 01:10 PM
Sorry, it's for everyone to see.

-ALS

Skeleton Mike
09-14-2022, 01:17 PM
Sorry, it's for everyone to see.

-ALS

Alright, I dont like it but I can accept it. Please be considerate of things like this before making dangerous strong items in the future.

Immortal_Blood
09-14-2022, 09:22 PM
i must add - i think op mike is actually asking for a new setting in options where we can toggle on or off other player proc text.

i could be wrong but nevertheless i think thats a good suggestion,

Corviss the Lich
09-15-2022, 09:22 AM
Pisces doesn't need any changes at this point. Let's just hope they do something like beta testing for new arcane weapons so we don't have to deal with these bs in the future.

Skeleton Mike
09-15-2022, 10:50 AM
i must add - i think op mike is actually asking for a new setting in options where we can toggle on or off other player proc text.

i could be wrong but nevertheless i think thats a good suggestion,

I wasn't asking for that but I would still appreciate that option, maybe its worthy of a entire new post for that too.

My problem is that 2 of the 3 indicators for piscis's proc are flawed in multiplayer.

1. Blue glow on your character - You can't see this because the whole game is full of auras that reduce vision in combat.
2. Orange icon in the left side bars - This one is fine and I hope devs implement more like these for strong procs in the future.
3. Sea Power - If there is two or more rogues in your team, all fighting the same boss, and suddenly Sea Power floats above all of them, then you WILL have to make a double check on the orange icon and confirm that it belongs to you.

Im not gonna explain this again lmao also I like your videos bro cheers!

Skeleton Mike
09-15-2022, 10:52 AM
Pisces doesn't need any changes at this point. Let's just hope they do something like beta testing for new arcane weapons so we don't have to deal with these bs in the future.

It definitely needs improvement of its proc chance, but I fear that with the coming of the new Arcanes, Mythics will get baddly nerfed x.x

Corviss the Lich
09-15-2022, 11:12 AM
It definitely needs improvement of its proc chance, but I fear that with the coming of the new Arcanes, Mythics will get baddly nerfed x.x

I meant the visuals it doesn't need any changes people seems fine with it although it is confusing. and yeah proc chance needs buff.