PDA

View Full Version : Why do u invest so much time in pocketlegends in game/forums?...

Haikus
08-28-2010, 11:39 AM
and if u dont y dont u?...if u use to but dont so much now..y?.. i use to not play games until i came upon this gem in the appstore...im not gonna lie i use to be addicted playing hours on in..missing alot of things...just because a new map came out or i wanted latest pink..now i find myself not playing..at all..y do u guys play?...you enjoy the game?..its quick and easy to get into for short play sessions?...u have an addiction?...u have no life? u have a life u just prefer this over it?..u wanna grow with the game?..its sexy?...cuz im sexy?:D...y dont u play?...its boring?..work?..to busy for silly mmo's?...ur watching it grow then ull jump back in?... its too unbalanced for ur liking cuz uve had many years of experience in mmo's?...u wait for new content?..y do u find yourself on forums?..u like to see the newest content update post?...u like chatting with ur favorite mmo community?... to catch up with the latest things so u can jump in game and get?..u like talking amongst ur favorite mmo community?.. or u just prefer it over the game?...if ur new..what makes u keep playing?..or being on forums?.. w/e the reason may be:)

kavanah
08-28-2010, 11:48 AM
ok... you aren't playing 21 questions right... you gotta ask me first "Is it an animal?"

But seriously...

1) I still play, mostly when new content is released or when I feel like peeveepeeing
2) I stay active on forums because I enjoy helping out the community, fellowshipping and bullshipping with some regulars, and I'm just bored at work...
3) I think I'll be more active in game when guilds are released and I have a better connection with those around me than just a friends list.

bmc85uk
08-28-2010, 11:59 AM
its too unbalanced for ur liking cuz uve had many years of experience in mmo's?...

That has a lot to do with it. Having played a few mainstream MMOs I have a lot to compare it to, true balance is an almost impossible target, and MMOs I've played have never really nailed it completely, but they were much closer than PL.

And that's why I spend most of my time on the forums, I've probably played 2-3 hours over the past few weeks because I'd rather put my ideas forward on here in the hopes that the game can be tweaked up to a level where I want to play again.

It's all in the overhaul thread, I'd just love some feedback from the devs so we could try and work with them to find some common ground. I just have no idea of their views on many of the topics I covered.

DawnInfinity
08-28-2010, 12:00 PM
AT the moment, I play mostly because of my friends on here. I'm waiting until new content to become more active than I am right now.

Haikus
08-28-2010, 12:06 PM
That has a lot to do with it. Having played a few mainstream MMOs I have a lot to compare it to, true balance is an almost impossible target, and MMOs I've played have never really nailed it completely, but they were much closer than PL.

And that's why I spend most of my time on the forums, I've probably played 2-3 hours over the past few weeks because I'd rather put my ideas forward on here in the hopes that the game can be tweaked up to a level where I want to play again.

It's all in the overhaul thread, I'd just love some feedback from the devs so we could try and work with them to find some common ground. I just have no idea of their views on many of the topics I covered.

hehe thats y i implemented that one:P cuz ive seen u mention it...ALOT:)

vulgarstrike
08-28-2010, 12:29 PM
I don't play much anymore because there's really nothing for the hardcore players until new content is released... occasionally ill do quests. im hoping the devs recent inactivity to comment on the forums is either because they are prepping something big, or just a phase.

Haikus
08-28-2010, 03:56 PM
ya thats what im hoping for...i dont play now cuz theres really nothing for me to do...i have every pink i want and if i dont have it..i can get it...so therefore im bored with it as of now:D

Hayabusaz
08-28-2010, 04:12 PM
OMG < I just Appreciate Playing This Wonderful Game ! :) :) :)

Kurlz
08-28-2010, 07:54 PM
i play because PL is more interesting (by far) than anything on tv....and because youre sexy...jk
i use the forums because i like to see what others think about the game and all the great ideas about new things...and i love to know whats gonna bein the next update...gives me something to anticipate...

Violentsaint
08-28-2010, 08:13 PM
i play because PL is more interesting (by far) than anything on tv....and because youre sexy...jk
i use the forums because i like to see what others think about the game and all the great ideas about new things...and i love to know whats gonna bein the next update...gives me something to anticipate...

ditto... took the words out of my mouth

Kurlz
08-28-2010, 08:27 PM
ditto... took the words out of my mouth

man were deff on the same page today...are you stalking me? what am i wearing? lol

Kingofhurtz
08-28-2010, 11:48 PM
Once I get a voodoo doll and zombies voodoo fire staff, I think I'll be content until the next update...but I can't really buy/ farm now cuz I'm working on Wiki! Can't wait! The date is gonna b moved back a little farther tho :/ cuz of school starting and all...if anyone cares...

Roguesw
08-29-2010, 05:57 AM
Well, initially I played because i LOVED playing MMORPG, but then the game became more fun with new maps and the pink loot was awesome.
BUT the most important reason i play is to keep in touch with you Haiku man,
I met soooo many nice people there like Mysticaldream, Wolfling, Haiku, Elida, Borntoheal, and soooo many more.
And I have made friends from PL that are now friends outside. So yeah, now my main reason
is so I can keep in touch with you home dawg.
Peace out, M town

icantgetkills
08-29-2010, 06:16 AM
Totally agreed kurlz its something to do its better then TV it's just a lot of fun (: I'm on the forums a lot ATM because I git banned :( and currently trying to get unbanned/appealing

But pl is good and I enjoy it and will be active on forums banned or unbanned

Haikus
08-29-2010, 08:30 AM
Well, initially I played because i LOVED playing MMORPG, but then the game became more fun with new maps and the pink loot was awesome.
BUT the most important reason i play is to keep in touch with you Haiku man,
I met soooo many nice people there like Mysticaldream, Wolfling, Haiku, Elida, Borntoheal, and soooo many more.
And I have made friends from PL that are now friends outside. So yeah, now my main reason
is so I can keep in touch with you home dawg.
Peace out, M town

haha thats nice but i dont even play anymore..well if i do for like 5-15minutes at most...but ya imma be on more to hangout with my homeskilletbiscuit:)

Violentsaint
08-29-2010, 08:54 AM
I'm so bored.....