PDA

View Full Version : Question for lvl 45 players

Maliken
08-28-2010, 12:28 PM
Hi, how is the in game life of a lvl 45 player? I mean, if you reach the level cap what can you do? I'm thinking about investing some moneys on the game but i'm a bit worried about the lack of late game contents. I played an iphone mmorpg called The World Of Magic where reach lvl cap is almost impossible, so i wonder what can you do at lvl cap other than quit :)
I know i could appear a little paranoiac but it's only a curiosity :)

vulgarstrike
08-28-2010, 12:31 PM
really right now the level capped players play pvp or farm for better items and more money. all we can really do is wait for new content. the level cap is to be set at 100 for now so we aren't even halfway there. I'd suggest taking it easy, maybe purchasing a map pack every month or so.... nothings happening right now.

Haikus
08-28-2010, 12:34 PM
u can farm,rack up kills,look cool in ur lvl 45 gear:D,hang in towne,chat,buy/sell,wait for newer and better content..it is barely 6 months old...but one thing not to do is neber-eber quit:P...give it time itll get better..hasnt been out for a year yet...give the devs a break:)

icantgetkills
08-29-2010, 06:50 AM
Yer most level 45s farm rare items hang in the townie or I usually help low level players level or give them tips or just give away some items I don't need

KingFu
08-29-2010, 10:02 AM
Once you hit the level cap, you do what Violent does, complain about the other campaigns taking so long. ;)

At level 45, all you pretty much do is farm, level new characters, PvP, and chill in town, other than that the only other thing I can think of is merchanting, which ties into farming. I would invest though, it's a time consumer, and a blast!

bmc85uk
08-29-2010, 10:42 AM
When I hit 45 I started hunting in this really hardcore dungeon called The Forum, I've been trying to find this elusive monster called Balance, but all I come across are Trolls that breathe Flames, and Noobs who want to talk about fluffy pets and this strange other world called 'Runescape'...sounds like a land full of fairies to me...

You should be warned that any adventurer who stays in The Forum for too long will eventually lose his mind completely.

Snakespeare
08-29-2010, 03:49 PM
People also have pvp competitions, look at the level 19 twink contest for example.

Flamin
08-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Just read the above to figure out what "The People of Lvl 45 Do"... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha... *ancient evil mysterious laugh*

Maliken
08-30-2010, 12:43 PM
When I hit 45 I started hunting in this really hardcore dungeon called The Forum, I've been trying to find this elusive monster called Balance, but all I come across are Trolls that breathe Flames, and Noobs who want to talk about fluffy pets and this strange other world called 'Runescape'...sounds like a land full of fairies to me...

You should be warned that any adventurer who stays in The Forum for too long will eventually lose his mind completely.

Ahaha really nice :D
Well i think this game has big potentiality, it's already very cool, it would be more interesting with more levels to reach.. harder levels i mean, that you can't reach in a couple of hard-farming days.. because levelling is one of the most loved attraction of rpgs, and reaching highest level means end of the game.
I understand that the game is young, and devs are doing their best.. let's hope they don't give up with PL!