PDA

View Full Version : Question about bans system

Vinlong
09-13-2022, 11:51 AM
Do trade or gift items to my very own char with different sts account got ban? Is it exploits the game? Am new here so maybe can anyone help me out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuaseT
09-13-2022, 12:32 PM
Using the gift feature is no problem. I've never heard of anyone getting banned for that reason aswell as I've seen many do it.

Using two accounts as one single person might be a problem technically (in some cases?) but I'm not sure. I remember that has been discussed earlier and people weren't sure about it either. I remember some games have a rule such as one account per person aka "one online identity is bound to and represents one person" rule - not sure if sts follows that concept as I couldn't find anything about it back then.

Stephencobear
09-13-2022, 02:09 PM
Personal experience, I have 2 acc and transfer gear between acc’s daily playing on both
-one acc is atm bound to a device & I need to switch email

There’s nothing wrong w 2 acc as long as you do not exploit the game & do not do free plat offers on both

Vinlong
09-14-2022, 03:23 AM
Personal experience, I have 2 acc and transfer gear between acc’s daily playing on both
-one acc is atm bound to a device & I need to switch email

There’s nothing wrong w 2 acc as long as you do not exploit the game & do not do free plat offers on both

Thank brother!!! It’s was nice to hear that!!!!! I want to trade to my other acc example like speed set and egg… but am afraid i might got ban lol. For me personally don’t think that doings that is exploiting the game, but i fear lol

Vinlong
09-14-2022, 03:25 AM
Using the gift feature is no problem. I've never heard of anyone getting banned for that reason aswell as I've seen many do it.

Using two accounts as one single person might be a problem technically (in some cases?) but I'm not sure. I remember that has been discussed earlier and people weren't sure about it either. I remember some games have a rule such as one account per person aka "one online identity is bound to and represents one person" rule - not sure if sts follows that concept as I couldn't find anything about it back then.

Thanks you brother, so what’s you meant is if we use gift items to our other char is safe? I really wish dev could respond that just to be safe

Stephencobear
09-14-2022, 09:04 PM
Thank brother!!! It’s was nice to hear that!!!!! I want to trade to my other acc example like speed set and egg… but am afraid i might got ban lol. For me personally don’t think that doings that is exploiting the game, but i fear lol

Don’t fear simply trading items you own between acc’s
That’s not what I meant by saying there may be ways to exploit the game with several accounts
I didn’t say what any exploit may be because we are not allowed to discuss those on the forums

I found an older thread asking the same question, in it a dev is quoted saying

“Trade all you want, if they’re both your accounts.”

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?622835-Item-and-gold-transfer&highlight=accounts

It’s legal, don’t worry

Edrianmark
09-14-2022, 09:31 PM
Can i ask questions if i give my friend 10mil
Is that illegal?

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk