PDA

View Full Version : Happy trails PL

wvhills
08-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Hello friends! I'm here to announce my retirement (quitting) Platinum Legends (Pocket Legends). For about a year now I haven't liked the focus on selling elixirs. The recent moves to make the best equipment either only obtainable in platinum maps or having platinum dungeons with a higher drop rate have also left a bad taste in my mouth. As it is now, to me the game is unplayable. All I do is leech behind one or two thrasher users and it sucks.

I'll look back and have good memories of the friends I've made here and remember when the focus of the game was on skill and team mechanics instead of turning a profit.

I love DL and will be there so you may find me posting in those forums from time to time and you'll def be able to find me in game there if you care to.

One final note to STS about PL: you say you are having events to bring old players back to PL such as angel gear (which I loved) and leveling a toon to 65 for players who spent $500 but I think it would be better to look at why players are leaving and stop doing the things that are driving them away.

Fao
08-06-2012, 10:03 AM
Sorry to see you quit!:/

Oh well, Cya in Dark Legends!

Riccits
08-07-2012, 07:08 AM
i feel with u robert :/ i dont play DL, but i dont think DL will remain as it is...and further or sooner will turn into a "facebook-game" like PL...

StompArtist
08-07-2012, 10:47 AM
So how about dropping by the chatbox? We miss you!

wvhills
08-08-2012, 07:42 AM
sorry stomp! I check a few times a day but never see any of the crew in there! :(

drewcapu
08-08-2012, 08:58 AM
We're always in there. lol

dudetus
08-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Oh noes!

Please do bump in to PL forums occasionally. We need to have all the possible force to derail all the seriousness!

Stephencobear
08-08-2012, 11:48 PM
The Nation salutes one of a kind! Know that the only thing keeping our collective upper lip from trembling is the thought that you may still grace our presence occasionally.
:)