PDA

View Full Version : Nuri Question

xX Vanq Xx
08-06-2012, 09:59 AM
So I was just wondering if any Nuri dungeon drops any crafting materials anymore because I want to turn my Glyph of Charmin into Demonic but don't have the money to buy the mats lol.

Fao
08-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Yes they do.

xX Vanq Xx
08-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Really I Farmed for an entire day and didn't even see 1!

Cahaun
08-06-2012, 11:55 AM
They drop but are super, inconceivably rare items. I never saw a single one drop... ever. I personally think they are too rare based on how much you need to even craft a demonic.

NotYoCookiez
08-06-2012, 11:59 AM
I saw like 4-6 crafting materials dropped since the rev vamped it

Iphoneington
08-06-2012, 12:01 PM
I have seen few drop as well but rarely within my runs. Farming for quite some time but I didn't receive any >.> Lol

Energizeric
08-06-2012, 12:01 PM
I saw a glyph steel drop last month from the Shaman Overlord (mini-boss) in Boggy Waters.

Ortalan
08-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Woot! Just thirteen more steels and someone can craft the dagger! Crafting demonic makes no sense in PL at this point in time.

Jugernugetx
08-06-2012, 03:45 PM
yet the glyph stuff is going up...

Zeus
08-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Once again, there was nothing ever wrong with the drop rates. People SKIP bosses then they complain about the drop rates. I mean, why are you complaining if you don't even do the bosses? Glyph drops have always been rare, even when Nuri's was around.

xX Vanq Xx
08-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Sweet so basicly it doesn't really matter where I farm in Nuri for them! Awesome! Lol this gonna take a while, but well worth imo

CrimsonTider
08-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Once again, there was nothing ever wrong with the drop rates. People SKIP bosses then they complain about the drop rates. I mean, why are you complaining if you don't even do the bosses? Glyph drops have always been rare, even when Nuri's was around.

I beg to differ. I have farmed Nuri's tons, both when it was the cap and now. I have spent a ton of time farming it since the recent update and I have not seen any crafting materials or legendary drops. It was, and still is, the worst campaign considering drop rates.

And before we here the whining involved with the prices of demonic and 56 glyph gear dropping, let's remember that PL is "suppose" to be a game for casual gamers. I am far from casual and am very frustrated at the drop rates overall. I can't imagine being someone who has limited playing time. Games are meant to be fun and not a second job.

Zeus
08-06-2012, 04:34 PM
I beg to differ. I have farmed Nuri's tons, both when it was the cap and now. I have spent a ton of time farming it since the recent update and I have not seen any crafting materials or legendary drops. It was, and still is, the worst campaign considering drop rates.

And before we here the whining involved with the prices of demonic and 56 glyph gear dropping, let's remember that PL is "suppose" to be a game for casual gamers. I am far from casual and am very frustrated at the drop rates overall. I can't imagine being someone who has limited playing time. Games are meant to be fun and not a second job.

Crimson, you are a single person.

I'm talking about most people. I see it happening it Nuri's all the time. People farm XP to boss & then they leave unless a player is requesting for the map to be unlocked.

I've farmed hundreds of runs there and I finally got some pinks. Honestly, if I recall, that's how it was for me back in Nuri's cap too. I had to farm many many runs in order to get pinks back then & I had to do the same now.

Either way, I'm indifferent if they change it or not & that's being said when I hold 50M of gear from that campaign.

All I'm saying is the majority is not even ATTEMPTING the bosses because they've lost hope. How can you expect to get drops without trying?

Intenze
08-06-2012, 05:24 PM
I've farmed Nuri's before and after the nerf. I would say the drop rates are still the same, but everything is just easier to kill.

Overall it will increase the supply, because now people can easily solo it, but since the drop rates are still pretty horrible, especially the level 56 stuff (and you don't even get craft mats when u are level 56) a lot of people won't "waste" their time farming there still even when it is easier, which means prices will not drop by much.

CrimsonTider
08-06-2012, 05:41 PM
Crimson, you are a single person.

I'm talking about most people. I see it happening it Nuri's all the time. People farm XP to boss & then they leave unless a player is requesting for the map to be unlocked.

I've farmed hundreds of runs there and I finally got some pinks. Honestly, if I recall, that's how it was for me back in Nuri's cap too. I had to farm many many runs in order to get pinks back then & I had to do the same now.

Either way, I'm indifferent if they change it or not & that's being said when I hold 50M of gear from that campaign.

All I'm saying is the majority is not even ATTEMPTING the bosses because they've lost hope. How can you expect to get drops without trying?

I guess my point is your statement, though valid in your experience, cannot be proven as a "majority." With as many players as there are in game now, and considering how long it has been since Nuri's released (almost a year now... wow), word gets around quickly about poor drop rates. If you do a search of active games, at any point in time, Nuri's by far has the least amount. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the thrill of the hunt, but Nuri's is a little on the ridiculous side.

JaytB
08-06-2012, 06:10 PM
Drop rates in nuri's suck. If devs are really serious about reviving nuri's, they should make it more rewarding to run there. When several hardcore farming parties can't get a (56 glyph) drop in months, there's something wrong.

Energizeric
08-06-2012, 06:31 PM
I've actually never seen a pink item drop in Nuri to anyone, and have done tons of runs through there both when I was lvl57-60 and more recently. I did see a glyph steel drop once, but that's about it. I'd say the drop rate is certainly the lowest of anywhere in PL. But that doesn't bother me at all. I just don't farm there. If you want glyph stuff, farm somewhere else, sell your drops, and buy the glyph items.

bramer
08-06-2012, 06:37 PM
I haven't seen any pinks drop in nuri's either... and I've done a TON of runs. My first fang run I got a lv 61 pink wand though...

This is Bramer - signing out