PDA

View Full Version : Deleting your acct

modredd
08-06-2012, 10:39 AM
I went back to 2010 and could not find a thread on this.
How to delete everything and recieve confirmation

modredd
08-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Also how do you delete your acct on forums,Could not find that info either.
Thanks.

razerfingers
08-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Wait.... You're leaving forever?

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

LwMark
08-06-2012, 12:14 PM
I to have looked for ways to delete forum account, not much ingame cause i figured id just liquidate and just never log in but ye is there a way to jist delete it all, or does not sts not give u this option because they dont want u to ever quit even on those rage quits

Whirlzap
08-06-2012, 12:27 PM
It's like a thing with suicide.
They have nets on the Golden Gate Bridge.
They have emergency life lines to talk to and prevent suicide at the last minute.

I'm pretty sure there will be a noticeable population that will come back after ragequitting and STS doesn't want to say sorry about not being able to restore all that time and investment you made so you could continue your journey.

The best thing I would suggest to ragequitting,
1. Get yourself banned? Not by swearing and spamming threads. Like, ask for a ban? I'm not sure that would be granted though.
2. Delete PL characters. Delete app.
3. Block STS forums on your PC.
4. Change password on forum account to some random gibberish you won't remember.
5. Do something else?

Yich
08-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Wow whirlzap you could make a guide...

modredd
08-06-2012, 12:53 PM
No rage just not liking the direction I'm reading about and I would like the official way to delete forum acct as well as game account.
There is to much fraud in the world,When I delete I need to know my account and access to the Google play store will not exist.

StompArtist
08-06-2012, 12:54 PM
You cannot delete it.

I guess earning yourself a perma-ban would work.

Justg
08-06-2012, 01:50 PM
We don't have access to your Google Play store, any more than we have access to your iTunes account. You control those transactions.

If you really want to delete your game account, email us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com. I imagine a PM to Samhayne could take care of your forum account.

We wish you the best if you choose this path!

- g

Energizeric
08-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Sorry to see you go. Just make sure to give me all your gold and gear before you do! LOL

modredd
08-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Thank you.

modredd
08-06-2012, 03:27 PM
I just want to know my options.

Hardcoure
08-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Sad to see you go; I liked running with you in games. Glad you were a part of PL.

Maybe a little off topic, sorry.

Patricks
08-06-2012, 05:51 PM
To delete game can't u just delete your characters and change your email address in your account settings? That's probably as far as you can go.

If you are asking if a business (spacetime) would willfully destroy all records of previous transaction with one of its customers (you) then probably not.