PDA

View Full Version : I think there was a bug with receiving my plat?

bronislav84
08-06-2012, 02:01 PM
I bought 2k plat on sale, Google sent me a receipt, but I don't have it in game. Sent a ticket. Never had a bug or delay, and it was always instant with carrier billing. How long does it typically take to get a reply and the plat?

Skeletonlord
08-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Have you logged out of game and back in game? I had this same problem, I brought platinum and it didn't come on my account. Simply logging out and back in might get you your platinum. If it does, upon logging in, you will get the message "Updating pending purchases".

razerfingers
08-06-2012, 02:23 PM
happened to me in DL but edventually i emailed support after 3 days and gave them ticket number and boom got my plat on my account so if skelly's idea doesnt work then wait til reply from support

bronislav84
08-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Thanks guys. Yea I've logged in and out about five times already. Just waiting on my ticket reply then.

What I did was I did a forward on the Google receipt, and just sent that as part of my ticket. It came out kinda garbled, but the info is there for STS.

Skeletonlord
08-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Thanks guys. Yea I've logged in and out about five times already. Just waiting on my ticket reply then.

What I did was I did a forward on the Google receipt, and just sent that as part of my ticket. It came out kinda garbled, but the info is there for STS.

I seriously thought that would solve your problem. I logged out and in and it worked. Good luck getting your platinum!