PDA

View Full Version : Quest book revert

Encryptions
09-16-2022, 11:10 AM
Not sure how long ago this was added but the quest book use to stay at the selected quest in the past when opened closed and opened. Now it just goes to the top of one of the 4 sections to the one you have a quest tracked in.
I liked being able to stay at a specific spot in the quest book instead of having to scroll all the way back down to select the quest I want to goto next.
Say if I have 40 quests light green and 5 dark green shuyal quests. Light green means I already accepted the quest dark green means I haven't accepted it.
In the past if you selected the bottom dark green quest and pressed goto you will be taken to the quest npc which turns it light green sending the list down so now the next dark green quest is highlighted without you scrolling down so now you just press goto on it.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

asommers
09-16-2022, 12:01 PM
It's supposed to stay at the quest that you have chosen (assuming it's available, in progress, or complete) and persist between opens. Once the tracked quest is completed though, it should then choose the top-most quest you can complete, the next quest in progress, or the next quest available, if possible in that order.

If it's not doing that, it's a bug. I'll look into it at some point.

-ALS

Encryptions
09-16-2022, 12:17 PM
On a pc its not so bad but remember when doing dailies we have to scroll down for every quest we want to do which is over 40 quests and on a phone its annoying. My mic sensitivity is too high oops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWsWzH9CVkQ