PDA

View Full Version : Game bug or ?

Origin_
09-20-2022, 10:29 AM
Hi guys !
I kinda have a problem.
So i am running the game on Xiaomi Redmi 10S and so far until last update i never had problems with game whatsoever.
Last 3 days when i play in ping 146 -182 never above that my game like freeze skip every aprox 0.7-1.0 sec for a 0.1-0.3 period.
I hardly believe its my network since ping is totally okay .
What my concern is ..
Is it about game ?
Does it happen to others or ?
And what is best to do about it ?

Thanks for any answer

Futumsh
09-20-2022, 03:36 PM
I'm not aware of any recent changes which could conceivably cause that.

If you haven't already, reboot your device. Beyond that I don't know what to tell you.

Nocturnus
09-20-2022, 08:42 PM
I have a similar problem, but it only happens after I stop playing for hours, when I come back the next day or log in for the first time that day.
I enter the game, and it constantly freezes every 10 seconds or so.
The only solution I found is to completely exit the game, to the login screen and log out, then close the game, wait about 10 seconds and re-enter the game and everything is normal again.
I haven't tried uninstalling the game, because it doesn't happen often, I don't know what causes it either, so I didn't think it was necessary.
It's a new cell phone, it's about a two month old. And the other games and app work perfect. So I think it's something in the game.
It also started to happen in some of these latest updates.

Bluehazee
09-21-2022, 06:05 AM
I have a similar problem, but it only happens after I stop playing for hours, when I come back the next day or log in for the first time that day.
I enter the game, and it constantly freezes every 10 seconds or so.
The only solution I found is to completely exit the game, to the login screen and log out, then close the game, wait about 10 seconds and re-enter the game and everything is normal again.
I haven't tried uninstalling the game, because it doesn't happen often, I don't know what causes it either, so I didn't think it was necessary.
It's a new cell phone, it's about a two month old. And the other games and app work perfect. So I think it's something in the game.
It also started to happen in some of these latest updates.

I have this problem too. Kind of a new phone, and only happens with AL