PDA

View Full Version : Buff warriors dude...(PVP isn't the same)

Kerbexx
09-20-2022, 01:03 PM
It's insane how juggernaut + vb don't stand a chance against mage debuff and rogue crits.. I want the developers to become a warrior and get into the festerfang arena to see what I mean.. use op gears and the same results tbh, if rogues can 1 shot through jugg and mages too how could me as a warrior and ik many other warriors too react to the overwhelming unbalance in the game? Just think about it dude, warrior used to be balanced with stack proc now it's just a matter of luck or using jugg against rogues and mages which doesnt seem to do anything at all

Switchback
09-20-2022, 01:10 PM
All damage there could use a reduction to stop the powercreep. Along with small potion cd.

I would ask you why its ok for you to one hit a rog or mage but they cannot unto you. I'm sure you do that alot with op gears.

Observing
09-20-2022, 01:18 PM
Warriors 1 shot too though

Xyv.io
09-20-2022, 01:22 PM
It's so easy to balance PvP, I'm absolutely confirmed devs just don't care anymore

Observing
09-20-2022, 01:27 PM
A nice fix to pvp would be if they added a new zone where we can use our own gear and pets but no awakes

championboost
09-20-2022, 02:02 PM
Warriors one shot rogues wym buff them

Killerjam
09-20-2022, 04:22 PM
Festerfang isn’t pvp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

|Ares|
09-20-2022, 08:17 PM
> PvP isn't the same
> Buff warriors in PvP
> Get in Festerfang arena
> ???

Holyshox
09-21-2022, 12:11 AM
It's insane how juggernaut + vb don't stand a chance against mage debuff and rogue crits.. I want the developers to become a warrior and get into the festerfang arena to see what I mean.. use op gears and the same results tbh, if rogues can 1 shot through jugg and mages too how could me as a warrior and ik many other warriors too react to the overwhelming unbalance in the game? Just think about it dude, warrior used to be balanced with stack proc now it's just a matter of luck or using jugg against rogues and mages which doesnt seem to do anything at allI was miss clicking on the like button, mb.
But, they have to buff war cuz u die while jug in fester?
Yo lemme tell u smth, u can stack fish oil. If u don't know now u know.
Smh

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Aayushh007
09-21-2022, 01:52 AM
Wdym play fester?? [emoji23]is it even a pvp zone that devs gonna check it??
If you got Enough str in PvP(Tdm/Duel) U won't die in jug fam.
How ever If you have low str and playing against High Dex Rog and rog have h poksau pet which does -50% armor
You have slight chance of getting nuked in jug.
Fester Arena is just broken
There rogs one shot war.
War one shots rog.
If you're geared you should try Real PvP, u won't die in jug + vb xD

Kerbexx
09-21-2022, 03:23 AM
All damage there could use a reduction to stop the powercreep. Along with small potion cd.

I would ask you why its ok for you to one hit a rog or mage but they cannot unto you. I'm sure you do that alot with op gears.

You don't seem to understand what's going on.. in order for a warrior to kill most rogues and mages you need to use a full combo set of axe pull, chest splitter, and hammer. Prove me wrong, I would like to see your warrior account inside the arena "1 shotting" people just tell me your username (I think I sent this message twice, if so I apologize since I can't see it)

Kerbexx
09-21-2022, 03:26 AM
Warriors one shot rogues wym buff them
Bro as I've told the other guy, warriors rarely ever 1 shot a rogue or a mage, we need to use a full combo set just to kill the majority of them. The 1 shot you're saying are the people with low stat gears bro, have you ever seen a rogue tank 2X more than a warrior? Well I have and there's a ton of them especially mages with their shield

Kerbexx
09-21-2022, 03:28 AM
It's so easy to balance PvP, I'm absolutely confirmed devs just don't care anymore
Ikr!! And everyone saying warrior shouldn't be buffed is either a mage / rogue or just someone against warriors in general

Kerbexx
09-21-2022, 03:31 AM
Wdym play fester?? [emoji23]is it even a pvp zone that devs gonna check it??

If you got Enough str in PvP(Tdm/Duel) U won't die in jug fam.
How ever If you have low str and playing against High Dex Rog and rog have h poksau pet which does -50% armor
You have slight chance of getting nuked in jug.
Fester Arena is just broken
There rogs one shot war.
War one shots rog.
If you're geared you should try Real PvP, u won't die in jug + vb xD

I'll be real with u.. OP warriors vs OP rogues.. either the warrior gets 1 shot or the warrior has to do a full combo set just to get a kill, my point is also the fact that it's effortless for rogues to kill instantly just hold charge and release.. warriors need to be close as well just saying wars should get a resistance buff

Holyshox
09-21-2022, 03:31 AM
Bro as I've told the other guy, warriors rarely ever 1 shot a rogue or a mage, we need to use a full combo set just to kill the majority of them. The 1 shot you're saying are the people with low stat gears bro, have you ever seen a rogue tank 2X more than a warrior? Well I have and there's a ton of them especially mages with their shieldYup I saw that, I'm that kinda rog u struggle with [emoji28]
And again, fish lix is stacking and I could go with stack on 60k dps in fester.
How u want to survive 60k dps mate?

Kerbexx
09-21-2022, 03:33 AM
> PvP isn't the same
> Buff warriors in PvP
> Get in Festerfang arena
> ???
> H u H ? Y o u r e j u s t c o n f u s i n g . . .

Kerbexx
09-21-2022, 03:38 AM
Yup I saw that, I'm that kinda rog u struggle with [emoji28]
And again, fish lix is stacking and I could go with stack on 60k dps in fester.
How u want to survive 60k dps mate?

Dam nice.. that's what I'm saying, and the fact that ik rogues who don't use oil and insta kill my jugg is insane 😅.. the point is how the developers don't see that warriors aren't tanks anymore, I can easily switch to rogue and get tankier than my war acc and have 2X more dmg without oil, thats how unbalanced the game is tbh

Holyshox
09-21-2022, 03:58 AM
Dam nice.. that's what I'm saying, and the fact that ik rogues who don't use oil and insta kill my jugg is insane [emoji28].. the point is how the developers don't see that warriors aren't tanks anymore, I can easily switch to rogue and get tankier than my war acc and have 2X more dmg without oil, thats how unbalanced the game is tbhYa but check this too.
Aimed let drop your armor by 15% + bounty by 25%, in fact of duels with pet passive for example groucho or h poksau +40%-50%. On peak u get 90%armor reduce. Ofc u can go and slot arm reduction aa as well which means over 100% armor reduction which let u look like naked while wear full set.
That how it's so [emoji3517][emoji3517][emoji3517]

Aayushh007
09-21-2022, 04:40 AM
So you're basically complaining about getting one shot in fester??
Is it that serious. [emoji23]just don't go if u feel u get one shot,
Jug can't stand against rogs having 17k+ dmg
They will one combo through jug + vb+ rc
How ever, if u do your combo nd rog does combo together
You have more chancee to kill rogs
Why.
You said you're using 3 attack combo
Basically it's 4
(Axe+ cs+ hammer+ saber proc pull does dmg)
Axe drops armor of rog
Cs makes them not able to hit crit
Hammer stuns
And saber proc pull
How ever rogs can only kill you if they hit crit.
If they're not able to hit crit u can stand up to their dmg , and kill them easy with combo
If ur geared with elix you're probably like 10k dmg
Which is enough to one combo rogs
So each class got its own + point
Mage can stun and sheild. But once their sheild if over in 2sec they die fast af
And it's true war's aren't tank anymore
But if you're geared experience real pvp. Not pots nd elixirs
You will see warriors are pretty good now
Peace :)

Bigpiceps123
09-21-2022, 06:23 AM
Festerfang isn’t pvp

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFact
But dw rogs can indeed kill through jugg, even at lower brackets its possible and thats because of h poksau which debuffs Armor Like crazy. 81 is literally a different game with all those procs and debuffs, that are getting worse each year. Also 81 is imo too much damage based. Tanks are tanks, Not damage Dealers, the new mythic Set Just scales way to much with dmg. Running around in tdm with 45k hp as a tank really doesnt means much anymore.

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Cheackezig
09-21-2022, 04:22 PM
Although I won't even get into the festerfang area argument of "omg it isnt real pvp its all just elixers" I do agree in normal pvp that war needs to be WAY more tanky.
Like in tdm a 2.3k dex rog is enough to seriousely challenge a 2.8k str warrior and smurfs are near impossible to defeat if they know how to infinite shield with haste.
Warriors are beyond bad for duels/1v1's in this state, I'd like to see warriors be tanks again like they're supposed to be.

Holyshox
09-22-2022, 11:24 AM
Although I won't even get into the festerfang area argument of "omg it isnt real pvp its all just elixers" I do agree in normal pvp that war needs to be WAY more tanky.
Like in tdm a 2.3k dex rog is enough to seriousely challenge a 2.8k str warrior and smurfs are near impossible to defeat if they know how to infinite shield with haste.
Warriors are beyond bad for duels/1v1's in this state, I'd like to see warriors be tanks again like they're supposed to be.U like to faceroll on ur keyboard huh?