PDA

View Full Version : Early event feedback

Corviss the Lich
09-22-2022, 02:17 PM
Gold drops are fair.

Mobs are perfectly balanced, not too op not too easy.

Navigating is a mess, Camera movement zoom in/out doesn't help, why? Fog or darkness or whatever you may call it. Can you make it less dark? like. if we explored that corridor or pathway is it possible to make it to see even if we're far away? because even moving your camera it gets cancelled by darkness, it's easier to navigate with minimap and sure that's the most basic thing to do. but can you at least do anything with the labyrinth's darkness and remove the darkness when we explored a path?

Crafting time of Greedy Monarch Chest is waaaaaaaaay too long. I mean we get it, it's almost free to craft but can you reduce the crafting time by half?

TIA

Encryptions
09-22-2022, 02:22 PM
Make epic gears automatically get selected into the crafting station for the greedy monarch chest.

Xuds
09-22-2022, 02:34 PM
This would've been a good time to add an option to disable screen popups from loot, quests ect. The vendor also doesn't sell tradeable energy kits for plat. Also when you die on a trap and use an Ankh to respawn, by the time you respawn the trap is almost set off again and can cause another death or be stuck there repeatedly

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Frequenxy
09-22-2022, 02:40 PM
We got something new, yes its cool but i noticed somethings. The traps shouldn't be a 1 shot. It's literally a death farming simulator. Like in path of exile the traps like saws will make u bleed, fire continuous burning damage.
Just my opinion. 1day crafting for 1m gold chance seems fair, if not people gonna mass craft it and break the economy.

AgentStonoga
09-22-2022, 02:44 PM
Energy event after crafting event? Many people don't have free crafting slots left, including me...
PS. Running this event with randoms is painful...

Narrix
09-22-2022, 02:49 PM
I'm more mad that you have to be with a team of 4 to begin playing....

yah good luck if you're a lvl16 twink.

I want to solo it

LugiaBeatU
09-22-2022, 03:02 PM
I'm more mad that you have to be with a team of 4 to begin playing....

yah good luck if you're a lvl16 twink.

I want to solo it

/Partyinvite solo

Corviss the Lich
09-22-2022, 03:08 PM
+1

Make epic gears automatically get selected into the crafting station for the greedy monarch chest.

Yeah they should add trap cooldown.

This would've been a good time to add an option to disable screen popups from loot, quests ect. The vendor also doesn't sell tradeable energy kits for plat. Also when you die on a trap and use an Ankh to respawn, by the time you respawn the trap is almost set off again and can cause another death or be stuck there repeatedly

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

I believe it does % based damage, so it's not a 1 shot trap. I tried with different amounts of health but I forgot to pay attention how much % damage it deals, the only thing that kills me is the fire trap, if you walk through it you explode and dies with burn DoT.

also, that 1m gold is not guaranteed, it might be hard to get the 1m one, similar to past currency chests which always gives legendary (15k-50k) and barely any 500k+ gold pulls. So 12hours which I think is fine.

We got something new, yes its cool but i noticed somethings. The traps shouldn't be a 1 shot. It's literally a death farming simulator. Like in path of exile the traps like saws will make u bleed, fire continuous burning damage.
Just my opinion. 1day crafting for 1m gold chance seems fair, if not people gonna mass craft it and break the economy.

Narrix
09-22-2022, 03:22 PM
/Partyinvite solo

not gonna work. U litteraly gonna need 4 players to enter the maze

Encryptions
09-22-2022, 03:29 PM
Issues I am having after a few runs, high mvs 425% I will not be in a trap yet still die to one often due to server delay I have 30 ping.
Gate requires like 99% of mobs to be killed.
Grenade trap and ballista should be disabled after miniboss is dead.
The mvs thing can be fixed if you disable the effects of movement speed in this map meaning 100% is max but no one will be happy about that.

Switchback
09-22-2022, 03:44 PM
Add shield or immunity to allow players to revive safely when killed by a trap. The screen is blocked with the Ankh options.. You can't see..

Synergia
09-22-2022, 04:21 PM
Fun event, 2 mains problems tho

1) Make kills in the event zone count as PVE kills.
2) When someone dies, and revived with ankh, he can die insantly if he died from a trap.

LugiaBeatU
09-22-2022, 04:31 PM
not gonna work. U litteraly gonna need 4 players to enter the maze
Mmm ok........

Narrix
09-22-2022, 04:58 PM
Mmm ok........

bruh huh tf. okay okay okay taking it back. Weird tho.

asommers
09-23-2022, 12:37 AM
Navigating is a mess, Camera movement zoom in/out doesn't help, why? Fog or darkness or whatever you may call it. Can you make it less dark? like. if we explored that corridor or pathway is it possible to make it to see even if we're far away? because even moving your camera it gets cancelled by darkness, it's easier to navigate with minimap and sure that's the most basic thing to do. but can you at least do anything with the labyrinth's darkness and remove the darkness when we explored a path?

In the next server (content) update, fog distance has been increased 20%.

Crafting time of Greedy Monarch Chest is waaaaaaaaay too long. I mean we get it, it's almost free to craft but can you reduce the crafting time by half?

Sorry, probably not going to change this.

This would require an app update, so it's too late for the event. You can perform the extra click.

The vendor also doesn't sell tradeable energy kits for plat. Also when you die on a trap and use an Ankh to respawn, by the time you respawn the trap is almost set off again and can cause another death or be stuck there repeatedly.

In the next server (content) update, energy kits are available for Platinum from the vendor.

If you don't want to possibly die when reviving, you can use Revenge. You'd still have the same revive issue if you were surrounded by mobs.

The traps shouldn't be a 1 shot.

I'll consider reducing the damage (no promises), but I ran several runs with players on live and only saw a few trap deaths.

U litteraly gonna need 4 players to enter the maze

In the next server (content) update, there will be a Start button you can use after waiting 1m for other players.

Great thread, thanks!

-ALS