Thank you!

Xuds
09-23-2022, 05:04 AM
No

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Enetry
09-23-2022, 05:14 AM
No

Sent from my DE2118 using TapatalkYes , it will be fun!

Itzmemohsin
09-23-2022, 05:16 AM
Ye sounds like a good idea , if u can put confirm drop for crates then why not this.

janedoed2001
09-23-2022, 06:35 AM
No

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

arthurboyle
09-23-2022, 07:44 AM
Chances of getting myth arcane is so effin low i am so mad i dont care i did 100+ runs today with that "scholar elixir"which is suppose to "increase the odds" of getting a good equipment lmao im only getting epic n legendaries for like 8 elixirs. I rana lot and did not get a single good drop even just a cheap arcane and myth . I know some peeps got lucky and got some in a few runs but man im so salty.
increase rates pls ,whocares if if the market drops just give us fair drop rates

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

Edrianmark
09-23-2022, 07:57 AM
Map are so wide elixir will running out of time

I feel that i use gear elixir and i only get epic gear :/

And now all items are getting low cost not worth it to grind spend 500-600k on elixir

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-23-2022, 08:11 AM
If the drop rates were like eggzavier v2 was then the arcanes would be 100k each as well making farming useless.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

arthurboyle
09-23-2022, 09:05 AM
If the drop rates were like eggzavier v2 was then the arcanes would be 100k each as well making farming useless.

Sent from my SM-G981U using TapatalkAint that the purpose of this event? To give as many dupe op items as pozzible? They did it with eggs so why are they so hesitant on giving away this gears? If the reason is they learned from mistakes then why did they do this event? + there is so much to loot in the table its so stupid i cant even get 1 in 100+ runs with 6-8 elixirs
Pls buff the drop rate FTLOG

Vayby
09-23-2022, 09:33 AM
First comment, I fell for the same already run at 13k points and earn only legendary and epic gears.
Too bad I can't record anything for my youtube channel but just enjoy and have fun while we have free time as soon as I get tired of the event I'll give it a break of 8 weeks.

Encryptions
09-23-2022, 09:53 AM
Aint that the purpose of this event? To give as many dupe op items as pozzible? They did it with eggs so why are they so hesitant on giving away this gears? If the reason is they learned from mistakes then why did they do this event? + there is so much to loot in the table its so stupid i cant even get 1 in 100+ runs with 6-8 elixirs
Pls buff the drop rate FTLOG

What would be the purpose of playing this game if everyone has access to everything as soon as they start? That leaves no motivation to continue playing because you have 0 goals available due to you having everything at the tips of your fingers. Download a game where you have infinite currency and see how fun that is. Spoiler its not fun at all.

Enetry
09-23-2022, 09:58 AM
Ye sounds like a good idea , if u can put confirm drop for crates then why not this.Yea , the map is like so big it takes like 10-15 mins for one run and that also legendary or epic gear

Vayby
09-23-2022, 10:01 AM
What would be the purpose of playing this game if everyone has access to everything as soon as they start? That leaves no motivation to continue playing because you have 0 goals available due to you having everything at the tips of your fingers. Download a game where you have infinite currency and see how fun that is. Spoiler its not fun at all.

The point here would be this in my point of view, setting some rewards for points in the event example 3k points so you would have some percentage to drop 6k points would increase the percentage this would motivate us to play and not wait 1 hour for energies and make sure that can't win anything.
There's no way to have motivation and fun making sure that in 100k points you can't get anything something you have to guarantee in my opinion that would motivate us a lot

Vayby
09-23-2022, 10:28 AM
Anyway good event, thanks.

asommers
09-23-2022, 10:31 AM
So are we destroying the game/economy or not dropping anything?

-ALS

Ploid
09-23-2022, 10:37 AM

-ALSShould have added tier rewards so people get other reasons to run the long maps other than a small chance at arcanes :3

Imo the best thing would be lower the drop rates of arcane even further, and increase the gold drop rate quite a bit.

People would much rather farm gold than working with RNG, and lowering the drop rate will make the items prices higher so when people do loot something good, it'll be worth something.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Vayby
09-23-2022, 11:01 AM
Honestly I don't know why I'm complaining, sts thought about everything even before starting the labyrinth in the pet rescue event I won a lot of ank's for helpme on Labyrinth and got a lot of elixir to participate in the labyrinth.
Let's play and try our luck that's it.

Itzmemohsin
09-23-2022, 11:03 AM

-ALSTbh would have been much better if boss had higher odds of dropping bound items which wouldn't hurt the economy that much.

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Tackled
09-23-2022, 11:59 AM

-ALS

Both. 90k points not a single arcane how am I gonna explain this to pop pop [emoji3064]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neutrone
09-23-2022, 12:05 PM

-ALSNah you guys are doing alright. Just leave the drop rates as they are. This is a two week event and a lot of people are still addicted to the instant gratification they got at the beginning of the egg event.

Encryptions
09-23-2022, 12:13 PM

-ALS
Its fine, in 1 day all of the weapons that were 100m-400m are now 40m or less. In 1 day keep in mind. Maybe drop more smuggler rifles because none exist in auc.

Ploid
09-23-2022, 12:22 PM
Its fine, in 1 day all of the weapons that were 100m-400m are now 40m or less. In 1 day keep in mind. Maybe drop more smuggler rifles because none exist in auc.+1000 to smug rifles. Idk what's going on with them.

They should decrease desired arcane weapons drop rate and increase gold drop. And make these op arcanes only drop with elixir.

So using elixir can give you high risk but high reward, and those who don't want risks can have happy time farming gold.

Observing
09-23-2022, 12:51 PM
+1000 to smug rifles. Idk what's going on with them.

They should decrease desired arcane weapons drop rate and increase gold drop. And make these op arcanes only drop with elixir.

So using elixir can give you high risk but high reward, and those who don't want risks can have happy time farming gold.

Being able to loot the arc weapons is good for players who can't afford elixirs, and if you want a happy time farming gold sunken is always available

Ploid
09-23-2022, 01:05 PM
Being able to loot the arc weapons is good for players who can't afford elixirs, and if you want a happy time farming gold sunken is always availableNever said don't make them lootable. Just decrease the drop rate so when someone does loot them, they are more valuable.

Imagine a gold loot event with slightly better gold drop than elite Sunken which also has a very small chance of dropping arcane items.

If the chance is very small, the previous owners wouldn't be bothered as much and when someone does loot them, they could make a lot of gold.

It won't cause as much inflation because it's only slightly higher than elite sunken. Ik many people who ran Carnaval with about 100gl and made enough to buy mythic by the end of event. New players ran the event as well.

I believe this way everyone would be happy without harming the rarity of the items as much.

Also, I meant only decrease the drop rate of the desired arcanes weapons further as those are only for vanity purposes with little to no use in endgame. Mythics are fine as they are and it's good they are becoming more affordable for new players.

arthurboyle
09-23-2022, 01:06 PM
Nah you guys are doing alright. Just leave the drop rates as they are. This is a two week event and a lot of people are still addicted to the instant gratification they got at the beginning of the egg event.I dont think theyre doing alright ive spent atleast 6 elix today but didnt get a single atleast 1 mythic im not even hoping for arcane anymore its just absurd getting an increase in loot but in 6-10 hrs of farming with elix i didnt get a single good drop from the massive loot table . If the drop rates stays like this then am i expecting to run the event getting only 2-5k gold each chest and legendary abyss pieces thats it? I just find it ridiculous spending that much elix is a waste of gold , i get it arcane loot must be at least harder to loot but making the myths as hard to loot as the arcanes is ridiculous. maybe i didnt have a taste of something yet from this event but i think a taste of some loot even just 1 mythic can get anyone motivated and run the event . For some people who are not complaining then u dont know how we feel. Just because u got something means ur lucky u dont have to get through this ridiculously bad drop rates. Remember that i spent 6 elix never got anything at (at least 10 run per elix) , if i got atleast 1 myth i wont be making this complaints but i didnt get anything . If this keep up the event is not even enjoyable anymore , not just for me but i think a majority of people agrees with me . Btw not just the event is bad but the size of the map too, its just too big that if you want good runs u play with friends and have a good gear to clear but if playing with randoms there is no teamwork no teamplay most runs but some runs i there should be some decent people.

Idk im done complaining im just so salty
About wasting those elixirs without getting anything in return .
Its understandable if arcane is hard to get but myths? Idk man i feel its really ridiculous how hard it is to get one.

Tl;dr : Buff the rates tnx.

Observing
09-23-2022, 01:08 PM
Never said don't make them lootable. Just decrease the drop rate so when someone does loot them, they are more valuable.

Imagine a gold loot event with slightly better gold drop than elite Sunken which also has a very small chance of dropping arcane items.

If the chance is very small, the previous owners wouldn't be bothered as much and when someone does loot them, they could make a lot of gold.

It won't cause as much inflation because it's only slightly higher than elite sunken. Ik many people who ran Carnaval with about 100gl and made enough to buy mythic by the end of event. New players ran the event as well.

I believe this way everyone would be happy without harming the rarity of the items as much.

Also, I meant only decrease the drop rate of the desired arcanes weapons further as those are only for vanity purposes with little to no use in endgame. Mythics are fine as they are and it's good they are becoming more affordable for new players.

Ah I misunderstood, my bad

Encryptions
09-23-2022, 01:14 PM
I feel that people who ask for drop rate increases are not looking at the big picture. I understand you don't like not looting anything after a lot of runs, no one does. The issue is this game has over 5,000 active people daily and say 10% run the event, that is 500 people running this event hourly and if everyone was to loot an arcane then the market will be flooded and there will be 0 motivation in farming the event for anything due to the prices being 0. After eggs lost all value last event almost everyone quit farming because there was no point in it.

Wakenbaker
09-23-2022, 01:30 PM

-ALS

Little bit of both :) you all got a good mix going on lol

janedoed2001
09-23-2022, 01:32 PM

-ALSYou are doing both somehow [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji24] I CANNTTTT STOPP LOLING!!!! STAWWWWWWP[emoji870][emoji870][emoji870] STAAAWWWP PLEAAASE I HAVE TOOO BREATTHHH

Corviss the Lich
09-23-2022, 02:18 PM
You are doing both somehow [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji24] I CANNTTTT STOPP LOLING!!!! STAWWWWWWP[emoji870][emoji870][emoji870] STAAAWWWP PLEAAASE I HAVE TOOO BREATTHHH

Are you alright?

janedoed2001
09-23-2022, 02:35 PM
Are you alright?Ummm who are you and why are you quoting me?? STAWWWWPOPP[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji870][emoji870][emoji870][emoji870] LET ME BREATTTTTHHH