PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends 2.0.0 Update (96667)

null_void
08-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Re-balanced difficulty of "Meat Keeper" boss in the Forest Haven cemetery.
Also re-balaced the behavior of 'Skeleton Enchantress' monsters in the Forest Haven campaign.
Damage abilities will now start the 'auto-attack' system when cast on an enemy target!
The Forest Haven campaign is no longer exclusively single-player! New players coming from the tutorial will have their own private 'Forest Haven' - but players can freely host and join Forest Haven campaign dungeons after leaving the tutorial.
Adjusted Platinum cost for vanity balloon pets Dina Sour, Hoopla Hound, and Gerry Mander to 30 each.
Adjusted Platinum cost for vanity pet Prestidigitator's Dove to 50.

Basswhole
08-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Will people who previously bought these vanities get refunds? Just wondering :)

JaytB
08-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Nice!

Edit:

After logging in, the question Bass was asking was the first thing I saw people asking about.

ImHawk
08-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Hmm wondering the same cuz I have seen a few players with the dove

Jugernugetx
08-07-2012, 04:03 PM
i could have bought a balloon.... im winning

the twitter!

CrimsonTider
08-07-2012, 04:05 PM
The big question: Were changes made to Nuri turnstile dungeon? (Increased drop rates?)

FluffNStuff
08-07-2012, 04:06 PM
So you still gonna keep it a secret what the items in the Nuri's dungeon are? You go ahead and let us know when you want us to start paying money to farm them :)

The Flash
08-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Adjusted Platinum cost for vanity balloon pets Dina Sour, Hoopla Hound, and Gerry Mander to 30 each.
Adjusted Platinum cost for vanity pet Prestidigitator's Dove to 50.

So im positive we are getting a refund for the difference in plat prices right. I payed 1k plat for them and now they have been adjusted to 140 plat. Adjusting something means you are fixing/changing. You only fix/change when something is wrong or isnt the way it should be. So if something is wrong or isnt the way it should be then there must have been an error to warrent the fix/change. When errors happen those effected get accomodated for the error. Kinda like if you got a bank error they refund you.

By the way I dont mind spending the 1k plat (since I always buy new vanities regardless of price) but since you adjusted the plat price I await my refund of 860 plat.

ad·just   /əˈdʒʌst/ Show Spelled[uh-juhst] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
1. to change or fix (something) so that it fits, corresponds, or conforms; adapt; accommodate: to adjust expenses to income.

Suntv
08-07-2012, 04:57 PM
Nice update, there's also a minor change in sounds (more echo on iOS 5 on iPad1).

Anyway, yes a 200plat refund on my Dove would be nice, but to keep it at 250plat would be even nicer. That way they r more exclusive :) I also know of people who bought 250plat baloon pets....

Hardcoure
08-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Reading about the new auto attack, I thought I wouldn't be a fan but I'm actually liking it. Thumbs up devs :chuncky

Elyseon
08-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Nice update, there's also a minor change in sounds (more echo on iOS 5 on iPad1).

Anyway, yes a 200plat refund on my Dove would be nice, but to keep it at 250plat would be even nicer. That way they r more exclusive :) I also know of people who bought 250plat baloon pets....
Agreed the dove was actually worth the plat, the balloons on the otherhand...

Jcyee
08-07-2012, 06:45 PM

yea i noticed they change in sound too after spmeone mentioned it to me

Patricks
08-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Now the option to turn off auto attack doesn't really do much lol.

Chopper
08-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Um, wait.

So the heal skill on birds and the Elite cannon friendly fire issues were not corrected in the update? Weird. Birds getting the short end of the stick for now.

vampinoy
08-07-2012, 07:20 PM
I bought the dove and the balloon...should be refunded, that's hundreds of platinum to just throw away...

CrimsonTider
08-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Um, wait.

So the heal skill on birds and the Elite cannon friendly fire issues were not corrected in the update? Weird. Birds getting the short end of the stick for now.

2h scimitar and shanks also still show vanity shield when equipped.

Entertaining
08-07-2012, 09:13 PM
STS can't just magically fix everything, be patient guys. :D

Otukura
08-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Drain doesn't trigger auto attacking.

Also, I'd like if there was an option to disable the auto attacking happening.

Brave Sir Robin
08-08-2012, 12:23 AM
Um, wait.

Maybe this is how it is supposed to work.

Entertaining
08-08-2012, 12:24 AM
This new auto attacking thing has some draw backs. If you're a bird and are in a fight with another person and you win the fight you generally have another random shot that hits someone else, but USUALLY doesn't kill them. Now that it auto attacks you will easily kill mages with the shot and extra auto.

ThePvpTwink
08-08-2012, 11:19 AM
The auto auto attack will affect pvp. :/

1)Accidentally pushing a skill......
2)"Forgot auto"
3)practicing skills ..then auto..then rush wars...

Zonesmasher
08-09-2012, 01:41 AM
Where is my skills! It went default for some reason... How do i revert it back

Ipad

Otukura
08-09-2012, 01:49 AM
^take away his ability to chat too, while you're at it STS!