PDA

View Full Version : Awake event

Orderly
09-25-2022, 09:23 AM
Devs when is the next awake event? There’s no enough available gear. I was thinking it would be in December but road map says otherwise. It would be clutch to drop an awake event after this one where all the necessary gear pieces are readily available. Endgame content would thrive with lots of fresh new competitive gear.

Synergia
09-25-2022, 09:29 AM
Its always every 6-7 months.
I am sure that if its not gonna come by the end of december, it will come by the beginning of January

Orderly
09-25-2022, 09:35 AM
Its always every 6-7 months.
I am sure that if its not gonna come by the end of december, it will come by the beginning of January

Thanks for the quick response. How do you feel about the common suggestion of monthly awake event days?

Synergia
09-25-2022, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the quick response. How do you feel about the common suggestion of monthly awake event days?
-1 for that
I don't think people should be able to pull OP awakes every month

Fahtsssss
09-25-2022, 05:58 PM
I think awake event should be every 4 months. 3 times a year :). It's a good gold sink and 3 months is a good amount of time in between.

Jemstroyer
09-25-2022, 07:48 PM
Jan or Feb next awake event

Lawpvp
09-25-2022, 08:04 PM
It's in January and July. It's fine how it is.

pfizer
09-26-2022, 01:59 AM
It should be more often like every 3-4 months that is why pvp endgame is dead because there are few gears with op awakes.

Oakmaiden
09-26-2022, 08:23 AM
More more more often!!!!!

Switchback
09-26-2022, 10:30 AM
The only reason why someone would be against this is going to be based off of their gold. Why else would you not want other people to have more options to get stronger? AL has to have to greediest player base I have ever seen in my 20 years of online gaming.

QuaseT
09-26-2022, 10:45 AM
The only reason why someone would be against this is going to be based off of their gold. Why else would you not want other people to have more options to get stronger? AL has to have to greediest player base I have ever seen in my 20 years of online gaming.Also because of competition of lbs. Like some teams are forced to awake gear everytime an awake event comes to keep competing. For example they are forced to awake a kraken armor (or buy one) to compete in gauntlet lb. Kind of also about gold but the other way around too.

+1 to make it more often from me

Orderly
09-26-2022, 11:21 AM
I agree. I think lots of people are concerned with the amount of op awakes becoming too much. But I don’t think the player base is big enough to think that way. I’d rather the op awakes be available much more often so more people can get them. Then everyone can compete and game is more competitive, not limited to the whales who have been playing for years. More players is better than select op players IMO.

pfizer
09-26-2022, 11:37 AM
The only reason for those who say -1 are those who are hoarding tons of awakes intending to sell it 70-80k to new players.

Synergia
09-26-2022, 11:46 AM
The only reason for those who say -1 are those who are hoarding tons of awakes intending to sell it 70-80k to new players.

Not true
The reason you say +1 to make awake event every 3-4 months or whatever is just because you guys sell your so called OP gears

And then complain that there are no gears but in reality there are, they are just way more expensive than they were at the awake event and you don't know how to deal with it so you ask for more awake events.
twice a year is enough for my opinion.

pfizer
09-26-2022, 11:51 AM
Not true
The reason you say +1 to make awake event every 3-4 months or whatever is just because you guys sell your so called OP gears

And then complain that there are no gears but in reality there are, they are just way more expensive than they were at the awake event and you don't know how to deal with it so you ask for more awake events.

What you said is a big contrast OP gears are cheaper on awake event.

Corviss the Lich
09-26-2022, 12:24 PM
Not true

OP gears gets cheaper during awake event, wdym.

Also, every 4 months is fair imo.

Orderly
09-26-2022, 01:06 PM
Not true

I don’t fully agree with this but I understand where you’re coming from. My example from my own experience… it took me more than two weeks to find a 7% zaarus robe for sale. If it took just myself so long to find one armor piece for sale (I bought it for a high price too, 85m, as soon as I found it), that’s a pretty strong indication that there’s not enough good awakes in circulation. If the only way to get gear is from someone else quitting and selling their stuff, there’s not enough to support multiple new players joining in. Same applies for twink pvp, and I’m really hoping they start rereleasing Druid/pandemic stuff and bumping up awake events so twink pvp can come back.

Lawpvp
09-26-2022, 04:24 PM

i own 0 blue awakening gems and I still say -1. So much for "the only reason"

Corviss the Lich
09-26-2022, 05:44 PM
i own 0 blue awakening gems and I still say -1. So much for "the only reason"

Elaborate, or else what the ef you talking about. You make zero sense. You could've at least added something why you disagree with the idea.

Lawpvp
09-26-2022, 08:24 PM
Elaborate, or else what the ef you talking about. You make zero sense. You could've at least added something why you disagree with the idea.

It's been this way for years. It's fine.

nazguls
09-27-2022, 01:33 AM
Instead of creating another awake event, let's create an inherit event, inheriting awakes from one gear to another, at a high cost. make it 50m+ each inherit. must be expensive cuz elite awaken is expensive.
and make this twice a year, the same as awake event. by doing so everyone can be happy and stay OP.
Peace.

Titanium
09-27-2022, 03:30 AM
You got heroics.
You got arcanes.
Now you want awakes.

Accept the fact that you wont get anything you want without work. Go make some gold and stop asking for things that work just fine for the majority.

Orderly
09-27-2022, 04:11 AM
You got heroics.
You got arcanes.
Now you want awakes.

Accept the fact that you wont get anything you want without work. Go make some gold and stop asking for things that work just fine for the majority.

Pause. Go find a post where I was asking for it to rain arcanes and heroics. I do not care about that. Ok thanks. Hope you feel better soon. It’s just a game.

Titanium
09-27-2022, 04:43 AM
Pause. Go find a post where I was asking for it to rain arcanes and heroics. I do not care about that. Ok thanks. Hope you feel better soon. It’s just a game.

Resume. I was not talking about you.

pfizer
09-28-2022, 02:48 AM
I don’t fully agree with this but I understand where you’re coming from. My example from my own experience… it took me more than two weeks to find a 7% zaarus robe for sale. If it took just myself so long to find one armor piece for sale (I bought it for a high price too, 85m, as soon as I found it), that’s a pretty strong indication that there’s not enough good awakes in circulation. If the only way to get gear is from someone else quitting and selling their stuff, there’s not enough to support multiple new players joining in. Same applies for twink pvp, and I’m really hoping they start rereleasing Druid/pandemic stuff and bumping up awake events so twink pvp can come back.

+1 on this. There should be more op gears available.

Synergia
09-28-2022, 05:45 AM
+1 on this. There should be more op gears available.

OP stands for "Overpowered"
When you ask to get more awakening events, you also ask to make OP awakes more common which make it less OP
Imagine if most people had 8% Main stats awakes on their gears, the game would be in a bad state.

I really don't think they will change it anyway after so many years so

tapsykrete
09-28-2022, 06:08 AM
let sts or dev decide lol
they know how to sink gold and they know how to make gold in game.
as of now esunken/elite zodias boss easy to farm gold we dont need op awake gear.
pvp is dead as long as u can use dummy to kill.

pfizer
09-28-2022, 06:36 AM
OP stands for "Overpowered"
When you ask to get more awakening events, you also ask to make OP awakes more common which make it less OP
Imagine if most people had 8% Main stats awakes on their gears, the game would be in a bad state.

I really don't think they will change it anyway after so many years so

I don't think every 3-4 months awake event would make OP gears common and if it does, then it would be better because the community will be more active and competitive since everyone has a fair chance to be as equal strength with others. This will remove the huge disparities and can make pvp be active again, and also some pve maps could be more competitive.

Pickname - Dougim
09-28-2022, 06:51 AM
AL was good one day, today it's just memories, it's losing its essence.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-28-2022, 08:22 AM
Egg and weapon economy has crashed, lets leave the awake gems alone.
Gems barely struggle to get to 45k each now.
Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Orderly
09-28-2022, 08:43 AM

The more people with competitive eggs/weapons/awakes, the more competitive the game will be. It’s more fun not competing against the same whales in everything.

Oakmaiden
09-28-2022, 11:19 AM
You got heroics.
You got arcanes.
Now you want awakes.

Elite Awaken gem are platinum purchased, no grinding or working involved. We wanna spend our real money for Elite time limited options.

Oakmaiden
09-28-2022, 11:23 AM

Blue gems aren’t the issue, asking for the limited time “extra”awakes that are on red gems.

Lawpvp
09-28-2022, 01:16 PM
Blue gems aren’t the issue, asking for the limited time “extra”awakes that are on red gems.

They'll be here in January. To ask for them 4 times a year would be quarterly, which means October, so people are basicly asking for it now. Hard pass