PDA

View Full Version : Halloween?

xcainnblecterx
08-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Wasn't sure if I should post this here or traders market, but I'm generally discussing something so. Does anyone know why there's more Christmas items over Halloween? There's 4types of Halloween (witch brooms, pumpkin clunkers, cat shields, and fiendish dolls) I think., but you look for Christmas items there's a lot. What's the word mocking birds?

Hardcoure
08-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Maybe just because in general more people like Christmas over Halloween? Kind of makes sense to me that STS would make more money during Christmas than Halloween so that could be one reason. I wasn't completely around Halloween 2010 so I don't know if there was an event then but I'm sure there has been two Christmas events. That could be a reason?

Maybe this year there will be more Halloween items for PL to help balance out the Christmas items. :devilish:

Also, there's a thread for DL (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?65128-Halloween-is-coming-maybe-some-ideas) about items that people would like to see incorporated in game for Halloween event. Maybe we could do something like that here or is it too off topic?

Lowlyspy
08-07-2012, 05:35 PM
It's because not many people really look for Halloween items. They have no use in pvp in any range because compared to other stuff the same level, they are just plain terrible. Also, not sure if everyone thinks this but, imo the halloween items aren't very appealing to the eye. They're pretty much just vanity weapons.

xcainnblecterx
08-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Nah coming up with items for Halloween isn't to off topic, be good to do it;) yea does make since more money around Christmas and Halloween items are for looks, but I love October. Halloween is my favorite holiday and just a Lil bummed not so many Halloween. Makes since why Christmas items cost more then Halloween for low lvl pvp+that pumpkin chunker very very slow

Hardcoure
08-07-2012, 06:07 PM
I hope Halloween this year has more vanities.

xcainnblecterx
08-07-2012, 06:14 PM
I Havnt spent any major holidays in pl yet, only joined April this year. So idk how the events play out or etc, but I know I got a couple twinks to farm low lvl holiday items, as they cost more for pvp. I say scarier weps for Halloween, I feel like a maid walking around with a broom. Also I noticed their isn't holiday Armor except vanitys

Riccits
08-08-2012, 06:16 AM
in 2010 this was the first holiday event ever, 2011 it was just a copy of 2010.
this year the halloween event will prolly be remade and new items will be added. thers also a good chance that those event will have a plat fee to enter the dungeon.

xcainnblecterx
08-08-2012, 07:12 AM
Hopefully plat free lol