PDA

View Full Version : New vanity pets plat cost

Xxbugsyxx
08-07-2012, 06:27 PM
OK I'm posting for me and for all who did the same... basically sts lowered the cost of platinum of each pet drastically from 250 plat to 30 plat.. that's more than 60%... which is a good thing they did to a certain extent..... Now here is what my issue is, what about the people who bought them when u had them at 250 platinum. Why do they have to get s**t end of the stick. Me personally I have spent a lot of money on supporting this game.. I'll say more than thousand dollars on platinum. . Now yeah u lowered them what about us who paid more?? What about people who spend so much on your game.. seriously I have spent lots of money on these games and like the rest of the games I played, when u see these types of things its time to pack your bags and go. I did it on world of Warcraft playing for 5 years... yeah its a fun mmo game but when stuff happens where u making us pay more than what the games worth and not giving reimbursements out then its my choice to pack up and go.. u milked enough money from my pocket. Honestly I rather pay 15.99 monthly subscription then this platinum stuff that has the same round maps and same boss encounters... the game is on PC already and ur probably making more then 15.99 a player a month.. sorry if people feel offended but honestly this is my entertainment and will complain if I'm not satisfied..

styg2012
08-07-2012, 07:36 PM
I thought they gave out refunds? if not STS has to do it immediately.

vampinoy
08-07-2012, 07:50 PM
I bought the dove and balloon, a refund is justified. We're talking about hundreds of platinum difference here...I'm one of those that buys regardless of price and looks...that's why I bought these new ones right away (at higher prices) even though a lot thinks it's not worth it or it's not "cool" looking enough. As a customer, I've cashed-in over $1k worth of platinum across multiple accounts (in a span of less than a year since it was only after 6-7months of playing that I started buying platinum :P), and I could cash in some more if treated right...but this is unwarranted, I felt like I was tricked...if no refund, I'll happily pack up and go as well. :P

Smilingdaisy
08-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Yeah, I bought my dove when it was 250 plat too. I didn't find out until someone mentioned it. (By the way, I love how the updated price was not mentioned on the log in screen.) I would like my plat refunded too. Unless you can make the 250 plat doves different from the lesser plat ones (i.e. different color, spits out bubbles, poops as it flies), I refuse to spend anymore money on this game.

25thninja
08-07-2012, 07:57 PM
I als would appriciate a refund on the dove because it has been lowered 200 platinum, and i have a picture to prove i bought it before the update, i would appriciate your time on this issue, thank you

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u483/2525s/b53bcb57.jpg

P.S. I didnt want to post the whole screenshot, because it has account info

styg2012
08-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Refund should happen. because this isn't "discount" but rather "adjustment" of prices.

WoundedEagle
08-07-2012, 08:02 PM
They always fix things like this guys. Just wait maybe a day or two? You all know they'll fix it.

-kyleww
08-07-2012, 08:03 PM
i didnt buy a pet although i agree u should get a refund for the extra plat. however, i do think the price needed to be lowered

Pandamoni
08-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Email support. They are very responsive.

abbasjammmy
08-07-2012, 08:15 PM
refunds should be given but i remember really important saying "good things come to those who wait" or even "patience is a virtue"

Cahaun
08-07-2012, 08:19 PM
They always fix things like this guys. Just wait maybe a day or two? You all know they'll fix it.
Everyone read this

Suentous PO
08-07-2012, 08:20 PM
AAaHHh!!! Voice of reason, IGNORE!! RAGE! Grr
Ok kidding here, W E is right of course. :)
And the bird poopin idea had me lulzin, good one.

Xxbugsyxx
08-07-2012, 08:21 PM
I have emailed them 3 times no response... we will see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Xxbugsyxx
08-07-2012, 08:23 PM
refunds should be given but i remember really important saying "good things come to those who wait" or even "patience is a virtue"

I guess then I support a game that play tricks on there customers... but then again u are just trolling.. so peace out kid..

vampinoy
08-07-2012, 08:24 PM
In context, why should we wait if we can afford it? Who knew this was going to happen? Did you know?...:P If I knew a rollback will happen I would've waited...but I won't be patient on something I don't know for certain...that's called blind faith and wishful thinking not patience...

Jcyee
08-07-2012, 08:27 PM

Ok u dont need to email the devs 3 times in one day. Can u imagine how many complaints about this and other things they are receiving at the moment? Give it some time (couple days max) and u should get an answer. I can see that ur anxious for a response but just b patient. You'll get one soon enough

WoundedEagle
08-07-2012, 08:27 PM

It's been just been less than 6 hours and you've already sent them 3 emails regarding the same subject? Relax. They'll refund you. In the future, please only send one email. They have lives to and they only work until a certain time. They're off, so don't expect a response until tomorrow or Thursday.

Xxbugsyxx
08-07-2012, 08:36 PM
OK u guys are explaining to me how u would deal this. Im not u nor im the type person to sit and allow someone to take advantage of me in any situation.. Idk how u guys deal with your real life situations.. but me in other words don't care of what the other person feels cause they got what they wanted already..

Sorry for the rages who ever take offense... I'm just explaining how I deal with it.. and all of your suggestions are accounted for...

WoundedEagle
08-07-2012, 08:39 PM
OK u guys are explaining to me how u would deal this. Im not u nor im the type person to sit and allow someone to take advantage of me in any situation.. Idk how u guys deal with your real life situations.. but me in other words don't care of what the other person feels cause they got what they wanted already..

No one is taking advantage of you. You're more impatient than anything.

Xxbugsyxx
08-07-2012, 08:46 PM
No one is taking advantage of you. You're more impatient than anything.

How do u know that? Do u work for sts. Are u there spokes man.. seriously who are u to tell another man your not getting taken advantage of...

Rauekat
08-07-2012, 08:47 PM

I think 1 might do. :)

Xxbugsyxx
08-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Also please stop telling me how I'm suppose to feel.. since u are not in this predictement.. its easy for u to say how I'm suppose to feel when your not in this situation .

vampinoy
08-07-2012, 08:51 PM
I feel the same way...that's real $$$, so don't tell us we're impatient...if STS is a physical store like a gasoline station or a grocery, expect people to be protesting in front of their office by now...besides, you're not from STS Woundedeagle...why do you keep speaking for them like you know for sure? Should we take your 100% word for it that they will refund us, and what if not, will you be a co-guarantor for hundreds of our platinum? If neither, step aside, you're not in a position. When we spent our hard-earned $$$, we were quick to support them...now that there's a problem, we should sit and wait without certainty? What kind of customer service is that? Plus, we have a kid not from STS telling us how we should feel after losing our hard earned $$$...son, you're way over your head.

WoundedEagle
08-07-2012, 08:58 PM
I don't feel the need to respond anymore so I'll just leave you with what I first gave you. They have never "scammed" (in this situation, that's the correct word) their players, and they never will. You'll get your refund. The thing that makes you either impatient or inexperienced with STS support, is that you haven't even waited 6-7 hours after the update. If you looked a few threads down, you'd be able to note this:

Sorry guys we are a bit backed up at Community Central. We'll get to platinum grants as soon as we can.

In case you're confused, this quote basically says STS is busy. I'm not saying they won't get you you're plat, because the will. It's definite. The only thing not definite is how long you will last waiting for 200 platinum that will most likely be granted to you before the end of the week. Good luck. If you didn't pick up my point, it's that you'll get your platinum.

CrimsonTider
08-07-2012, 09:01 PM
I feel the same way...that's real $$$, so don't tell us we're impatient...if STS is a physical store like a gasoline station or a grocery, expect people to be protesting in front of their office by now...besides, you're not from STS Woundedeagle...why do you keep speaking for them like you know for sure? Should we take your 100% word for it that they will refund us, and what if not, will you be a co-guarantor for hundreds of our platinum? If neither, step aside, you're not in a position, you're just a player like us.

STS isn't a 7/11. They work certain hours and most certainly don't work overtime or come in after hours for something that can be fixed tomorrow. People can understand your frustration but not your demands.

Relax and give them time to get to work tomorrow and sort through the possible THOUSANDS who are in your shoes. Your not helping your cause with these posts.

nomad187
08-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Also please stop telling me how I'm suppose to feel.. since u are not in this predictement.. its easy for u to say how I'm suppose to feel when your not in this situation .

Please don't ever buy a brand new car...

Lowlyspy
08-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Calm down ya'll. It usually takes a day or 2 for support to respond so just play the patience game. I don't speak for STS but it isn't too tough to guess they would give you a refund if you ask them respectfully.

Now enjoy this picture of a pony sighting.

The Flash
08-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Guys relax and give them some time. I bought all 4 pets and am awaiting my refund. I even posted a reply to the patch notes thread. If by friday nothing happens il be glad to join in your rage.

Suentous PO
08-07-2012, 09:58 PM
I bought also, no biggie, well hear soon. After all they gave some of us free one week elixirs fer teh lulz.

vampinoy
08-07-2012, 10:04 PM
STS isn't a 7/11. They work certain hours and most certainly don't work overtime or come in after hours for something that can be fixed tomorrow. People can understand your frustration but not your demands.

Relax and give them time to get to work tomorrow and sort through the possible THOUSANDS who are in your shoes. Your not helping your cause with these posts.

I didn't say I wanted a refund or a fix NOW, I just didn't appreciate a non-STS-player telling us we're impatient given the fact that we just lost real $$$, it's inappropriate adjective for the situation, it just aggravates it. You and your "people" you're referring to need to read my post again. My problem was because there was no assurance of a refund, I didn't demand for a timeline of the refund, how hard is it to type "we will give refund *click*", just a couple of seconds right after patching, an assurance, the individual fixes can come later. So it's either they overlooked advising us, did it on purpose, or all their keyboards in STS suddenly broke down. So in that sense the damage has been done, we were caught off guard once again, and we're simply voicing our frustration on a past event.

Now, moving forward, looking into the future, it's clear, we will wait like we have any other choice. It doesn't matter if the fix takes 2 or 3 days, what matters is if we will get it for sure 100%, and will we get the full amounts, etc.? Neither Woundedeagle or anyone in this thread can guarantee a refund with its underlying details should there be other technicalities, so I simply dismissed his position because he keeps asserting STS will. Think of it as someone telling you everything will be ok, but you don't know for sure, the net effect of that is aggravating, that's why I was quick to dismiss it. I'll patiently wait if there's an assurance, which we don't have yet. Assurance will not come from you or anyone in this thread (unless a dev posts), those are just empty words of regular players, so you're the one who needs to understand where we're coming from. Most of the words in this paragraph are just commentary, but the spine of it all is "we'll wait", I don't think it's against anything to put in a commentary.

So in summary I'll spell it out for you:
1. We're frowning because we weren't given assurance right after the patch (What, they didn't think people would react? Puh-lease, I know STS is a new dev but I don't think they're that naive :P). Simply put, we're not happy.
2. Wait until something happens

Those are two separate actions, we will wait like we have any other choice, but you cannot remove our frustration because our $$$ are floating that was caused by STS non-existent advisory, we don't know what will happen (that should have been there from the start). Did you expect us to just smile like this :P when our money is floating? :P Something's wrong with you if you think this is a happy moment for us :P But we will wait (who said we won't?), we're just not happy on the whole situation, unless you give us black chocolate? :P

How do you know there are possibly thousands? So......there's a possibility that they adjusted their prices lower because there are thousands of people that bought their original price...right... :stupid:

Anyway, I already helped my cause by writing a request to support team hours ago...I'm just here so I can contribute my opinion on the issue because....I can :P

Smilingdaisy
08-07-2012, 10:06 PM
Haha i just wish sts would announce before doing so. I guess that's what made buyers angry. Caught everyone by surprise. But I really would like a dove that poops as it flies in exchange for that extra 200 plat.

:)

Brave Sir Robin
08-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Haha i just wish sts would announce before doing so. I guess that's what made buyers angry. Caught everyone by surprise. But I really would like a dove that poops as it flies in exchange for that extra 200 plat.

:)

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t518/Sfaliaras/bird-poop.gif

Entertaining
08-07-2012, 10:59 PM
STS JUST lowered the cost of these items. Be patient they will give refunds. they can't do everything at once.

RioMage
08-07-2012, 11:06 PM

Be patient dude. They arent at work 24/7. Expect a reply by 12:00p.m tomorrow

Xxbugsyxx
08-08-2012, 12:02 AM
PSounds like a broken record in here with the word WAIT... LOL I'm done people are just trying to earn brownie points saying the same thing everyone else said...

I'll tell u this real MMOs don't allow stuff like this to happen... for instance world of warcraft, before they UPDATE THE GAME. They give us blue post and also direct changes for us players to get ready for... there is actually a site called MMO CHAMPION which is sponsored by blizzard entertainment where all things are gonna happen before the update... EVEN BLIZZARD DOES.. links below are real mmo games with triple the community of this. Games like world of warcraft, diablo, starcraft are true mmo games with real live support always 24/7 maybe that'd why they still around making the new expansion... for this game to really continue with day to day update based on our suggestions and flip floping things based on peoples tears tells me one thing they hit a gold mine and now they don't know what to do cause there was never a plan to get this far... honestly every page I look of people complaining about the un decisive choices they make... if this is anyone's first experience of a mmo game that's why yout able to accept bad customer service from developers ... check these links and see how real mmo development is like... everything is out in the open never day to day changes...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/?-

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

Xxbugsyxx
08-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Also to. I'm not gonna comment back to nothing on this thread cause most of the people I'm debating with are from my guild. I'm gonna leave thread open for the other players who want a answer..

Also couldn't of been in the right time Mist of Pandora is due out 9-25-12.... time to renew supscription and not get charged a dollar more for anything in game... 15.99 a month .

nomad187
08-08-2012, 06:28 AM
Why should anyone get a refund. You agreed to but it at the price that was set. STS reserves to change any items probe point that they see fit. It's possible that the items weren't selling a wool as hoped, so they adjusted.

Do you go running to the store when they drop the price of an item you just bought? Do you offer to pay the difference when they raise the prices on an item you just bought? If you don't, then stop complaining.

vampinoy
08-08-2012, 06:44 AM
Why should anyone get a refund. You agreed to but it at the price that was set. STS reserves to change any items probe point that they see fit. It's possible that the items weren't selling a wool as hoped, so they adjusted.

Do you go running to the store when they drop the price of an item you just bought? Do you offer to pay the difference when they raise the prices on an item you just bought? If you don't, then stop complaining.

You know what I actually agree with you...at the back of my mind I knew a refund is slim because of your reasoning and this:

That's why I've no idea where these people are coming from when they said STS will refund us and all we have to do is wait...like us said those words are aggravating and are empty words, we will wait like we have any other choice, but I strongly believe that our wait will result into nothing, it's like telling someone everything will be ok but you don't know for certain. So until an STS employee guarantees a refund (and waives that clause), I don't think it will happen...to our dismay. That's why I was looking for an official STS post, because this is not the first time I was involved in plat refund issue...last time I didn't get one...and I waited too.

Now just to stretch your reasoning further, it's actually not applicable because in a real physical store (with real economy) people have the chance to assess their purchase using historical figures or to canvass by looking at similar products of different brands, this way, one can make more intelligible purchase decisions. In this case, we don't have that, we don't have access to economic information, either you buy it or you don't and pray to the lords of PL that prices don't change. In that sense, it's a gamble for purchasers, where in a real store, it's inference based on actual figures that's why in a real store accountability is on the buyer because all tools were given to them prior to purchase. Now, the nail in the coffin is the photo I attached above...it's a clause that removes any liability from STS as far as price changes, so all economic logic goes out the window and simply focus on that clause - forget about my reasoning, that little clause above takes precedent above anything as far platinum refunds. I cannot argue because that's what we all signed up for, it's up to the discretion (hopefully conscience) of STS now if they will waive it or not...(I doubt)...that's why I'm a little bit jumpy on this issue...It's like I asked a question, that I already know the answer...and I don't like the answer...something to that effect :P We'll see...

The Flash
08-08-2012, 07:18 AM

Do you think before you post because it doesnt seem like it.

Adjusting something means you are fixing/changing. You only fix/change when something is wrong or isnt the way it should be. So if something is wrong or isnt the way it should be then there must have been an error to warrent the fix/change. When errors happen those effected should get accomodated for the error. Kinda like if you got a bank error they refund you.

By the way I dont mind spending the 1k plat since I always buy new vanities regardless of price however if you adjust the price you should also adjust it to those who already bought it. If the price had stayed the same and later discounted I wouldnt mind and wouldnt ask for a refund. People pay more to have item 1st but here it was adjusted not discounted.

Also I know STS doesnt have to refund us but its only right to do so. What vamp posted about STS refund policy is really just meant to cover there butts legally. I mean the people that bought this items are the big spenders. I will just spend the plat on elixers or new vanities. STS wouldnt lose a customer that spends $90 every 1-2 months for about $40. Its just not a smart economic move. $40 now or contuniues $90 every 1-2 months. think about it.

nomad187
08-08-2012, 07:56 AM
Do you think before you post because it doesnt seem like it.

Adjusting something means you are fixing/changing. You only fix/change when something is wrong or isnt the way it should be. So if something is wrong or isnt the way it should be then there must have been an error to warrent the fix/change. When errors happen those effected should get accomodated for the error. Kinda like if you got a bank error they refund you.

By the way I dont mind spending the 1k plat since I always buy new vanities regardless of price however if you adjust the price you should also adjust it to those who already bought it. If the price had stayed the same and later discounted I wouldnt mind and wouldnt ask for a refund. People pay more to have item 1st but here it was adjusted not discounted.

Also I know STS doesnt have to refund us but its only right to do so. What vamp posted about STS refund policy is really just meant to cover there butts legally. I mean the people that bought this items are the big spenders. I will just spend the plat on elixers or new vanities. STS wouldnt lose a customer that spends $90 every 1-2 months for about $40. Its just not a smart economic move. $40 now or contuniues $90 every 1-2 months. think about it.

I'd take more stock in your point if you didn't open it with an insult.

To respond though: your interpretation of adjusting is correct. However it may not apply in this case. If STS wasn't making the sales they were expecting, then of course they would adjust the price down. It makes good business sense to do so. That does not warrant a refund to the people that bought them previously. If STS did have a glitch in the update, and the price was set wrong, the it would be good business practice to issue a refund. But a refund is still not a mandatory thing.

In the end the buyer agreed that the item was worth X price, and paid it. The transaction is done.

LwMark
08-08-2012, 08:00 AM
From 250 to 30 lmao, also wheres those new drops lmao

xcainnblecterx
08-08-2012, 08:09 AM
I'm not saying you'll get a refund 100%,but if it helps when wyldwood, elite expedition, and swamps costed (is that a word?) 5plat each to unlock, I had payed 15 total to unlock all 3.after they made them free people who payed for it with plat a week or two before it being free got refunds. I understand that not having assurance of getting a refund is quite frustrating as it is real money you spent, but trust me you wont get anywhere on forums arguing with people. Trust me I learned that the hard way. I think people like warbird are not trying to play sts, but help give you assurance that you will get a refund. Isn't people saying you will get refunded better then hearing you won't get nothing, you should have waited etc?

HunterSLAYER
08-08-2012, 08:12 AM
I'm not saying you'll get a refund 100%,but if it helps when wyldwood, elite expedition, and swamps costed (is that a word?) 5plat each to unlock, I had payed 15 total to unlock all 3.after they made them free people who payed for it with plate a week or two before it being free got refunds. I understand that not having assurance of getting a refund is quite frustrating as it is real money you spent, but trust me you went get anywhere on forums arguing with people. Trust me I learned that the hard way. think people like warbird are not trying to play sts, but help give you assurance that you will get a refund. Isn't people saying you will get refunded better then hearing you won't get nothing, you should have waited etc?

Lol i paid three plat for croc feud and after it was made free i got a Frozen crown of gratitude. It was worth it. ^_^

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

xcainnblecterx
08-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Is that were the crown came from? It popped up in my stash one day never knew from what. Still got 15plat refunded too though

HunterSLAYER
08-08-2012, 08:38 AM
Is that were the crown came from? It popped up in my stash one day never knew from what. Still got 15plat refunded too though

Indeed. When the paid dungeons were made free, Sts indirectly "refunded" the plat cost by giving all players who purchased the paid dungeons two weeks before it was made free the Frozen crown of gratitude. :)

vampinoy
08-08-2012, 08:47 AM
I'd take more stock in your point if you didn't open it with an insult.

To respond though: your interpretation of adjusting is correct. However it may not apply in this case. If STS wasn't making the sales they were expecting, then of course they would adjust the price down. It makes good business sense to do so. That does not warrant a refund to the people that bought them previously. If STS did have a glitch in the update, and the price was set wrong, the it would be good business practice to issue a refund. But a refund is still not a mandatory thing.

In the end the buyer agreed that the item was worth X price, and paid it. The transaction is done.

That logic only holds true only if the buyer were given access to all the information needed prior to making the purchase. In spirit, that's the intention of that reasoning to protect both the buyer and the seller, not just the seller. The buyer is protected not to give refunds on price adjustments ONLY if the buyer was able to intelligently purchase a good, from where I'm from, that's how our consumer laws protect consumers...I'm not a lawyer, but I'm a businessman, so I deal with these things like breakfast, I'm the seller, this is a very touchy issue and I've encountered countless problems on this. You need to inform your customer of everything before he/she makes a purchase for you to tell him he can't make a refund. In this case, we don't have access to information that will qualify an "intelligible purchase", so the buyer is susceptible to dangers he never knew. In the real world, people know or have an idea how prices behave and make purchases knowing these risks. While it is good business sense to manipulate prices in ones favor, it's ethical that buyers are equally informed of price tendencies as well. Without a price regulatory body, businesses can abuse this by selling things too high and unfortunately bait less informed people and later on lower their price...but not after they laugh their way to the banks. That's why we have price regulatory boards, they're the ones that identify the right prices given economic tendencies of each product. We have those things, you can't just price something because you want to, you need to follow ceilings and floors that guides both buyers and sellers. In this case, we don't have that.

To sum it all up, virtual purchases in PL or in most games are relatively blind purchases, STS acknowledges this that's why they have that "clause" I posted. It's a deus ex machina, their plot device solution. By logic, not allowing buyers access to 100% information at the same time not allow them a refund is bad business practice, UNLESS, the buying party agreed to it...which is the case now, we agreed to this clause, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's entirely correct :P You've no choice but to agree to that clause if you want to play the game :P

So I wouldn't hold on that logic on seller's discretion because that will not hold water in this case since it's a flawed argument not to mention the actual practice in selling contradicts it, but what you can hold on to is the "clause" that STS made us agree upon playing the game :P Like I said, you can forget about my reasoning, because this clause takes precedent.

Again, it's up to STS discretion (or conscience)...I'm definitely hoping I get a refund, though the odds are against it and nobody here can tell me (or us) that everything will be OK if we just wait, obviously, odds are stacked against it. So the scenario is, it's non refundable until proven otherwise, not the other way around. :P

PS: If we're also dealing with price adjustments based on economic reasons, the adjustment is TOO HUGE. Were they that off the mark? If so, somebody made a mistake in their pricing (overpriced) gap is too huge...question is, their mistake, we suffer? Of course the answer is yes because we agreed to the clause, but was it fairly executed? I've never seen a regulated good that went down that much and claim that it was caused by economies of scale. What economic event can cause your price to go down by 700%? Nothing unless you overshot it in the first place, it's their fault not ours, and we're paying the price? Unless the range of ceiling and floor is 700% (which is absurd), the liability doesn't fall on the buyer but on the seller logically speaking, hmmmm, only thing going for them is their clause, without it, I doubt they can justify this without pissing off their customers...Anyway, let's wait and see :P I'm eager to know how things will play out...though I have an idea what will happen...and I'm not really happy but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯...if my intuition proves to be correct...I may have to reconfigure my game line-up :P

PSS: Whoa I didn't notice it was this long 'till I actually posted it...sorry if it's TL:DR...:P

Brave Sir Robin
08-08-2012, 10:00 AM
I have a question guys. Are you claiming a full refund (you also want to return the item) or just the difference?

I am asking this because, given the initial price of the vanity (the same as Dragons), some people might have bought it because they thought it would offer unique looks; not so many people would spend 250 plat for a vanity. Given the new price, well, the item is something that anyone can buy. Not so distinguishing after all, right?

vampinoy
08-08-2012, 10:10 AM
Just the difference :P

Xxbugsyxx
08-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Honestly there so much to complain about development here.. its all over the forums. Regardless of anything its nobodies fault but mine for investing in this game. From past experience playing mmo games for so many years I should of known better to pull out when sts started making there development based on the community request. Also my big question is why release a lvl cap expansion when it has so many bugs.. didn't anyone test this out. Not just this incident bothers me but the bad choice of releasing new content when it wasn't ready (humania). Spell que lags is bad, the global cool downs are off. Idk but to me its time to find new investment for my entertainment. Sts, u got few grand off me within 6 months hopefully people realize this is not how real mmo development is like. For being the supposed #1 mmo last year they should of took it a little more serious. Probably the only good thing out this game is the true honest people I have met and be friended but that comes in all MMOs.. if anyone decides to bounce to another mmo check my signature link and find me u can find me there.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Orcnasty/simple

Samhayne
08-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Hello Gentlemen and Ladies,

Our sincere apologies for the flux in the pricing of these pets. It was our bad that the pricing went out at the 250 level and not the more reasonable level they are now. We totally want to do right by our customers and if you purchased one of these pets at the higher price, if you haven't already, please drop a line to our Support Team at support@spacetimestudios.com with the details. We are also working on proactively addressing the issue on our side.

Thanks, as always, for your support of Pocket Legends!

vampinoy
08-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Honestly there so much to complain about development here.. its all over the forums. Regardless of anything its nobodies fault but mine for investing in this game. From past experience playing mmo games for so many years I should of known better to pull out when sts started making there development based on the community request. Also my big question is why release a lvl cap expansion when it has so many bugs.. didn't anyone test this out. Not just this incident bothers me but the bad choice of releasing new content when it wasn't ready (humania). Spell que lags is bad, the global cool downs are off. Idk but to me its time to find new investment for my entertainment. Sts, u got few grand off me within 6 months hopefully people realize this is not how real mmo development is like. For being the supposed #1 mmo last year they should of took it a little more serious. Probably the only good thing out this game is the true honest people I have met and be friended but that comes in all MMOs.. if anyone decides to bounce to another mmo check my signature link and find me u can find me there.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Orcnasty/simple

I know what you mean...this single event really amplifies it all...:P

Suentous PO
08-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Thx Sam, appreciate the response.
Cheers

vampinoy
08-08-2012, 01:22 PM
Thanks Sam!

Now that is what I meant by "assurance" :P Did ye read that xxbugsyxx? :P Thanks for making this thread comrade :P

Ortalan
08-08-2012, 02:48 PM

Our sincere apologies for the flux in the pricing of these pets. It was our bad that the pricing went out at the 250 level and not the more reasonable level they are now. We totally want to do right by our customers and if you purchased one of these pets at the higher price, if you haven't already, please drop a line to our Support Team at support@spacetimestudios.com with the details. We are also working on proactively addressing the issue on our side.

I am not sure in what way STS is "proactively" addressing this issue. If I understand the word correctly, then "proactive" would have been understanding that lower prices on vanities would upset those that already bought them at a much higher price, and designing a mechanism to return plat to those players that would be made available SIMULTANEOUSLY with new prices. "Proactive" is not addressing an issue due the complaints and/or other actions of the affected people. That is RE-active. Thanks for admitting the mistake, but let's not pretend this a proactive response - a response, after all, cannot ever be proactive.

Entertaining
08-08-2012, 03:15 PM

Ladies and Gentleman* XD....lol jk

Xxbugsyxx
08-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Thank you Sam!! i was refunded the plat about 30 minutes ago.. greatly appreciated!!

The Flash
08-08-2012, 03:39 PM

This is why I countinue to play pl that and its a great game. I have yet to see them not handle one of my issues rightfully. I'm a reasonable person and always have reasonable request. I guess Il spend that plat faeming nuris.

Samhayne
08-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Ladies and Gentleman* XD....lol jk

Come on, lets be real, there are mostly Gents here. I was just being specific to the audience :)

Also, to follow up on this, all accounts who purchased the new pets at the higher price have been refunded for the difference to the new price. Again, our apologies for releasing these pets at the incorrect price point.

HunterSLAYER
08-08-2012, 04:38 PM
Come on, lets be real, there are mostly Gents here. I was just being specific to the audience :)

Also, to follow up on this, all accounts who purchased the new pets at the higher price have been refunded for the difference to the new price. Again, our apologies for releasing these pets at the incorrect price point.

Thanks Sam for clarifying!

:D

Smilingdaisy
08-08-2012, 06:21 PM
http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t518/Sfaliaras/bird-poop.gif

Yes, that would be perfect! :)

And thanks!

Jcyee
08-08-2012, 07:02 PM
See... Patience lol

Thegreenduck
08-08-2012, 07:38 PM
PSounds like a broken record in here with the word WAIT... LOL I'm done people are just trying to earn brownie points saying the same thing everyone else said...

I'll tell u this real MMOs don't allow stuff like this to happen... for instance world of warcraft, before they UPDATE THE GAME. They give us blue post and also direct changes for us players to get ready for... there is actually a site called MMO CHAMPION which is sponsored by blizzard entertainment where all things are gonna happen before the update... EVEN BLIZZARD DOES.. links below are real mmo games with triple the community of this. Games like world of warcraft, diablo, starcraft are true mmo games with real live support always 24/7 maybe that'd why they still around making the new expansion... for this game to really continue with day to day update based on our suggestions and flip floping things based on peoples tears tells me one thing they hit a gold mine and now they don't know what to do cause there was never a plan to get this far... honestly every page I look of people complaining about the un decisive choices they make... if this is anyone's first experience of a mmo game that's why yout able to accept bad customer service from developers ... check these links and see how real mmo development is like... everything is out in the open never day to day changes...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/?-

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

I've played WoW myself for over 4 years, and I can tell you, Blizzard made some huge mistakes to in the past, which werent announced...

And just to make clear, your enraging at woundedeagle for perhaps the same thing your doing now...
Do you work for blizzard entertainment? If not then who are you to brag about it?

Xxbugsyxx
08-08-2012, 07:54 PM
I've played WoW myself for over 4 years, and I can tell you, Blizzard made some huge mistakes to in the past, which werent announced...

And just to make clear, your enraging at woundedeagle for perhaps the same thing your doing now...
Do you work for blizzard entertainment? If not then who are you to brag about it?

Hey duck u don't need to instigate a situation between 2 guild mates.. trust me when I see him on I will apologize to him with no hesitency.. thats how u do it in the real world bud.. so thanks for ur concern

Xxbugsyxx
08-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Asking for the thread to be closed ty..

Elyseon
08-09-2012, 07:03 PM
yeh they refunded mine and i never cried to support even