PDA

View Full Version : Reward for those who are unlucky

Fytheo
09-26-2022, 01:07 PM
I have been farming for many hours and I have run so many runs - just like the others. I don't understand how it is even possible that there is actually stuff in the auction hall because I have only seen someone drop something better like 2 times.
Gaming should be rewarding. And it is - for some people. But if we are to spend so many hours - let us at least have a certain reward - a decent title for example. 100.000 points and you get a title. So you don't have to be afraid of this "gamble". Yes, there is a good gold loot drop but not everybody owns a gold loot set. Title would show the others how much you have grinded and I think that would be just fair enough. Please, consider it and if you doubt this idea - reconsider it, again.

Thank you for your time.

Ploid
09-26-2022, 01:12 PM
I have been farming for many hours and I have run so many runs - just like the others. I don't understand how it is even possible that there is actually stuff in the auction hall because I have only seen someone drop something better like 2 times.
Gaming should be rewarding. And it is - for some people. But if we are to spend so many hours - let us at least have a certain reward - a decent title for example. 100.000 points and you get a title. So you don't have to be afraid of this "gamble". Yes, there is a good gold loot drop but not everybody owns a gold loot set. Title would show the others how much you have grinded and I think that would be just fair enough. Please, consider it and if you doubt this idea - reconsider it, again.

Thank you for your time.Did u run with the elixir? I always manage to atleast loot 1 mythic item if not more with it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Fytheo
09-26-2022, 01:14 PM
I would love to edit the title.

Of course the reward would be for everybody. I should had thought about the title before posting it.

Fytheo
09-26-2022, 01:17 PM
I have. I have used 6 elixir so far and got nothing. But you are right. I should try more :-)

Delouis Ball
09-26-2022, 02:49 PM
Did u run with the elixir? I always manage to atleast loot 1 mythic item if not more with it.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkI have about 50 runs. All w/ elix and only have gotten 1 (ebon glade) item worth 150k gold. Lol

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk