PDA

View Full Version : 2022-09-26 Content Update (295839)

asommers
09-26-2022, 01:09 PM
+ Labyrinth: Added various levels for the Carnaval items (same drop rate to acquire one, but now you can loot L5-L80)
+ Labyrinth: Added 2 new variations of the Labyrinth, including one with more chests than normal
+ Labyrinth: You can now use the Start button after one minute even if all players are not within the starting circle
+ Labyrinth: Bjorras gate speed buff is reapplied after respawning
+ Labyrinth: Bjorras gate should open reliably if all players are nearby
+ Labyrinth: Fixed spikes not causing damage when player walks through them after they've raised up
+ Players can now use (but not modify) furnishings if the house they are in belongs to an alternate character on the same account

Marosok
09-26-2022, 01:13 PM
New map added?

Thewolfbull
09-26-2022, 01:13 PM
Is this supposed to work for stash chests in house? Because it doesn't

snakeeyes
09-26-2022, 01:14 PM
nice nice nice...

Bowkiss
09-26-2022, 01:15 PM
@asommers does this mean lvl 81 chars can drop all lvls of carnival?

xianver
09-26-2022, 01:18 PM
Nice!... now I can do farm in event till the end, hope to loot some low lvl carnaval and parade weapons.. good job 😄😄😬😬😂

asommers
09-26-2022, 01:19 PM
New map added?

Yes, 2 in fact. I've updated the patch notes. One has a few more chests than usual.

@asommers does this mean lvl 81 chars can drop all lvls of carnival?

Yup.

Ideally it would, but if it doesn't, we'll get it fixed.

-ALS

Bigpiceps123
09-26-2022, 01:19 PM
+ Labyrinth: Added various levels for the Carnaval items (same drop rate to acquire one, but now you can loot L5-L80)
+ Labyrinth: You can now use the Start button after one minute even if all players are not within the starting circle
+ Labyrinth: Bjorras gate speed buff is reapplied after respawning
+ Labyrinth: Bjorras gate should open reliably if all players are nearby
+ Labyrinth: Fixed spikes not causing damage when player walks through them after they've raised up
+ Players can now use (but not modify) furnishings if the house they are in belongs to an alternate character on the same accountMay i ask If we need Elixier to loot Carnaval items? I farmed myself up to 160k Points and looted more arcanes and mythics than I'll ever loot a Carnaval weapon. I havent looted a single one to say it yet lol

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Marosok
09-26-2022, 01:28 PM
Yes, 2 in fact. I've updated the patch notes. One has a few more chests than usual.

-ALS

Lol, keep some for possible permanent dungeon map. Waiting for feedback thread to tell more. :)

kulldeepboro
09-26-2022, 01:36 PM
how to go to the more chest map ?

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

asommers
09-26-2022, 01:43 PM
how to go to the more chest map?

As with all things in our game, it's random.

-ALS

papas
09-26-2022, 01:58 PM
@asommers I am almost 100%certain that was mentioned in prevew that we could walk through spikes after they got up with no dmg. Spikes pierce and dmg u while they move fast against u. It's not same as fire that can burn u all time. Last Halloween u used same way spikes.
In my opinion this makes no sense. Pls reconsider and change just this one.

P. S. : I'm out of ankhs. :)

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Ciiepaoa
09-26-2022, 02:24 PM
Why does warrior's heal skill invincibility doesn't work on traps :)

asommers
09-26-2022, 02:32 PM
@asommers I am almost 100%certain that was mentioned in prevew that we could walk through spikes after they got up with no dmg. Spikes pierce and dmg u while they move fast against u. It's not same as fire that can burn u all time. Last Halloween u used same way spikes.
In my opinion this makes no sense. Pls reconsider and change just this one.

Thanks, I have fixed the description. I get your point, but things can change. For example, I also said the loot list was locked many times, but I changed it to allow L5 to L80 Carnaval items.

Why does warrior's heal skill invincibility doesn't work on traps :)

We wanted the traps to be deadly. See this thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?654272-About-labyrinth-traps).

-ALS

Ciiepaoa
09-26-2022, 02:38 PM
Thanks, I have fixed the description. I get your point, but things can change. For example, I also said the loot list was locked many times, but I changed it to allow L5 to L80 Carnaval items.

We wanted the traps to be deadly. See this thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?654272-About-labyrinth-traps).

-ALS

deadly only for warriors? Mage's shield works, rogue's razor shield works too :)

Solorog
09-26-2022, 03:24 PM
Can you add aps please for farming deaths? Because we (all classes) farmed alot during past three days xD

octavos
09-26-2022, 03:28 PM
+ Players can now use (but not modify) furnishings if the house they are in belongs to an alternate character on the same account

thx u sir lov it :)
yay its alive !!!!!!!!!!!

profmsb
09-26-2022, 04:10 PM
tq for making it much annoying to play...mybe can add timer so that every 20sec all die..this can make it more challenging n fun..ty

Hriv
09-26-2022, 05:30 PM
II have easted a total of two elixirs waiting for people to enter the damn starting area. It is annoying as hell. Can you cosider making elixirs running in the combat only?

MayaNatsume
09-26-2022, 05:51 PM
Can you locked camera on event map as like normal maps please, it’s make me headache, ty

Nocturnus
09-26-2022, 06:17 PM

-ALS

Now the grate kills you instantly when you revive, like the wall of fire at the beginning.
Also the damage is excessive, usually it touches you and you die.
Add some cd to it, and lower the damage.

Thanks anyway.

asommers
09-26-2022, 06:25 PM
Can you locked camera on event map as like normal maps please, it’s make me headache, ty

Camera changes will be in the next app update discussed here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?653686-Camera-unlocking-in-event-zone) and here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?654115-Camera-angle).

-ALS

asommers
09-26-2022, 07:38 PM

This is fixed in the next server (content) update.

-ALS

Itzmemohsin
09-26-2022, 07:42 PM
As with all things in our game, it's random.

-ALSWhat is the chest map , it includes which chest ?

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Rachnaruss
09-26-2022, 08:01 PM
This is fixed in the next server (content) update.

-ALSIk loots are rng and its luck based but im tired of seeing newbies looting 2x kershal without even using gear elixirs. I know many lb players that havent looted a single valuable item and im also one of them. Farming for 15 hrs a day with double boss elixirs yet still looted nothing valuable. And as i said i know its rng but it cant be that horrible cmon now

SM-A715F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

event
09-26-2022, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the last update now i'm still on 90 runs and 17 elixir and the best drop are legendary amulet, Nice loot ya? The best of best nerf drop :v

Enviado de meu SM-G955F usando o Tapatalk

driuipafe
09-27-2022, 04:20 AM
Nice update but could you guys fix the spike problem I'm not even close to them and I'm dating dmg for no reason or u did pass them when they were already up and died cause of that before only u could die if did pass them when were going up not being up already.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G988B przy użyciu Tapatalka

driuipafe
09-27-2022, 04:24 AM
Nice update but could you guys fix the spike problem I'm not even close to them and I'm dating dmg for no reason or u did pass them when they were already up and died cause of that before only u could die if did pass them when were going up not being up already.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G988B przy użyciu TapatalkaTaking damage and dying*

Wysłane z mojego SM-G988B przy użyciu Tapatalka

Susanne
09-27-2022, 08:16 AM
So yesterday our alts could visit each others houses without the house being open to the public. Today this has changed.
Is this change intentional?

asommers
09-27-2022, 08:36 AM
So yesterday our alts could visit each others houses without the house being open to the public. Today this has changed.
Is this change intentional?

Nothing changed with visitation, only furnishing usage. Houses have always needed to be public to visit. However, I don't see a reason why we can't make it so you can visit the non-public house if your alt.

-ALS

Susanne
09-27-2022, 09:07 AM
Nothing changed with visitation, only furnishing usage. Houses have always needed to be public to visit. However, I don't see a reason why we can't make it so you can visit the non-public house if your alt.

-ALS

Thanks for replying.🙂

asommers
09-27-2022, 11:24 AM
Nothing changed with visitation, only furnishing usage. Houses have always needed to be public to visit. However, I don't see a reason why we can't make it so you can visit the non-public house of your alt.

This has been implemented and will be available in the next server (content) update.

-ALS

seasmore798
09-27-2022, 01:40 PM
can you make us not respawn at the same location that we died by the trap? Im on the top of the trap whenever i respawn.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

asommers
09-27-2022, 02:13 PM
can you make us not respawn at the same location that we died by the trap? Im on the top of the trap whenever i respawn.

Unfortunately, it's too late for this event to implement. However, you can use Revenge (which will give you temporary invulnerability), or you can Respawn at the start where there are no hazards.

-ALS

seasmore798
09-27-2022, 04:34 PM
Unfortunately, it's too late for this event to implement. However, you can use Revenge (which will give you temporary invulnerability), or you can Respawn at the start where there are no hazards.

-ALSoh i see, thank you for reply

Vulcainx
09-28-2022, 12:58 AM
deadly only for warriors? Mage's shield works, rogue's razor shield works too :)Mage's shield reduces damage but do not confer invincibility on this event

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Senpaikazu24
09-28-2022, 01:27 AM
THE TRAPS IS TO MUCH BRUTAL HAHA CAN YOU ADD MORE DAMAGE ON TRAP[emoji38]

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk