PDA

View Full Version : Whatever you did to houses, something is broken

Lawpvp
09-26-2022, 08:14 PM
Idk what y'all did with houses today but, those coral jars, the ones that have bubbles moving as an effect, yah they aren't working properly anymore. Not sure what other house stuff may not be working right.

asommers
09-26-2022, 09:10 PM
Seem to be ok for me here. Could you be more specific? Can you take a screenshot? You may also want to try another device or delete/reinstall.

-ALS

Lawpvp
09-26-2022, 10:01 PM
Seem to be ok for me here. Could you be more specific? Can you take a screenshot? You may also want to try another device or delete/reinstall.

-ALS

hmmm it seems to be working fine now on my phone, maybe I was a bit hasty. It was acting weird earlier on desktop pc through chrome. Normally, the coral jars have bubbles that float upwards. For some reason, they were all static. The bubbles were stuck in place. Hope that's a bit more clear

Lawpvp
09-26-2022, 11:10 PM

-ALS

Hmm so I ran into the issue again on chrome on pc. Except this time, I was looking in auction. The volcanium Lounger wasn't showing the moving lava when previewing it in the auction. Then I checked my house. The bubbles were static again. I reloaded the chrome page and now everything is working fine. Guess it was a me issue sorry lol. But out of curiosity, do you have any idea why that might happen?

Futumsh
09-27-2022, 11:52 AM
So far unable to repro this on any platform. Based on how it works though, it should only stop if your system clock does, or is way way far in the future.

PerseusMau
09-28-2022, 07:12 AM
So far unable to repro this on any platform. Based on how it works though, it should only stop if your system clock does, or is way way far in the future.Futumsh can I somehow contact you it's important and spacetime hasn't really been replying to my mails

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

Futumsh
09-28-2022, 07:51 AM
Futumsh can I somehow contact you it's important and spacetime hasn't really been replying to my mails

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

If it's a technical issue of some sort you can PM me. If it's about a ban, you'll have to go through support.