PDA

View Full Version : Preview 9/28/2022 | NEW Arcane Pet and a Spooky Good Sneak Peek

Remiem
09-28-2022, 05:45 AM
Welcome to preview day, Legends! We're heading into Week 2 of the Hiberian Labyrinth event, with some extra special additions. But first, let's take a look at the Leaderboards! Congrats to everyone who's braved the twists, turns, and traps all the way to the top.

now....on to the rest!

NEW Arcane Pet Phoenix

Phoenix brings some fire to the battlefield with powerful ranged attacks, debuffs, and damage over time. Phoenix joins the Arlorian pet line-up this weekend and will be available in the store 9/30 -10/2!

Massive Locked Ketretus Crates are Back in the Store

The store crates will return (this Thursday) in limited quantities for the rest of the event. Don't forget to grab them while you can for 5 pulls for Level 81 Arcane and Mythic gear!

What about what's next...?

Arcane Weapon Mechanics Reveal

Detailed information about the Level 81 Arcane Weaponry will be published soon. In the meantime we wanted to get your feedback on some important changes we are implementing to make this new gear as fun and exciting as possible!

Activation Mechanic: Guaranteed Proc on Charged Attack

One of your Class' Arcane 81 Weapons will proc on any successful Charged Attack (so long as the weapon is not on cooldown). We find this particularly useful for downing Boss monsters (as the procs themselves are also designed to be Boss-centric).

Cooldowns for these weapons will be slightly longer than their RNG-driven counterparts, but the net effect is much more control and a much greater sense of power in combat.

In development for: Warrior Kraken Battle Sword, Rogue Kraken Battle Bow, Sorcerer Kraken Battle Cannon

Activation Mechanic: Ready Proc on Kill Streak

Your other Class Arcane 81 Weapon will 'ready' a proc after a "kill streak." This means that as you kill enemies a 'kill counter' advances on your weapon. When the kill counter reaches its required minimum your proc will become 'ready.' When the proc is 'ready,' your next charged attack will activate the proc! This is really useful and especially fun for clearing large swaths of minion monsters.

Kill Streaks are earned by defeating enemies (currently testing: 3 kills) in rapid succession.
Kill Streak increments if anyone in the party gets a kill (currently testing: range of 12m).
You can lose increments of your kill streak if you take too long in-between kills (currently testing: lose 1 increment if 10 seconds expire).
Unequipping a kill streak weapon will forfeit the kill streak if the proc is not yet 'ready.'
Kill Streak stays 'ready' (even if you swap equipment) until you hit an enemy with your weapon's charged attack (or if you die or leave).

A special visual effect appears on your avatar when the proc is ready - letting you know that your next attack is going to activate the weapon proc.

In development for: Warrior Kraken Battle Aegis, Rogue Kraken Battle Claws, Sorcerer Kraken Battle Staff

Halloween Coming Soon!

October is just a few days away, which means that Halloween is creeping up! As always, this year is filled with some of the season’s most impressive vanities, including some classic style, tasty candy inspiration, and...can anyone name the inspiration for the trio on the bottom?

But we’ve got some exciting changes too! This year, the Halloween will run for a total of 3 weeks, however, instead of just one chance to receive tiered and leaderboard rewards—you’ll get one every week!

Yep, that means that:

- The point requirements for tiered rewards will be lowered and reset each week, so you’ll have 3 chances to earn the Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum rewards. Rewards stay the same each week.

- Leaderboards will also grant rewards and reset each week, giving you 3 chances to climb into the top positions for those coveted leaderboard rewards, or even win them more than once! Like the tiers, leaderboard rewards will not change week to week.

Have a great week, Legends! We look forward to hearing what you think of the new stuff. :D

Synergia
09-28-2022, 09:33 AM
Amazing changes, everything sound very very good, good job STS

Valkiirye
09-28-2022, 09:47 AM
Nice one :D

Sulphurea
09-28-2022, 09:53 AM
For once i like the vanity design alot, good job. For the rest, i'll need try out this new event mode to understand if is cool or not. I'm curious to see new arcanes in action even if tho probably i will not be able to afford them for a while. As far as now, i'm curious

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Ploid
09-28-2022, 09:54 AM
I hope each Class has unique Procs, and not same the same proc for every class.

Other than that, I quite like the damage multiplier proc for Mages as it helps them clear mobs fast.

I feel Warrior should have Huge Armor debuff procs, while Rogue should have %health damage every 3rd attack.

Rogue's Proc here is kinda interesting and strong because basic attacks, on Daggers atleast, are affected by haste. They'll be able to get their hits in fast.

I just feel it's better if each class specializes in somethings but not useless in others. Currently Warrior's are useless in killing hoards of mobs, Mages aren't that great in killing bosses unless equipped with Smugg Gun (which idk why you won't increase the drop rate of in Labyrinth Event). While rogues are great at both, they are limited by their Proc rate.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-28-2022, 09:55 AM
Nice scooby doo vaities, btw the procs that require x kills before they activate seem to be bad in a point of view that you have to kill mobs in order to proc a weapon which is used to... kill mobs. Killing mobs without procs is hard, I don't think this is going to work out on weapons but I guess we will see. Most people skip mobs in the elite zodias maps and focus mini bosses.

Terracraft
09-28-2022, 09:55 AM
Arcane weapon need to charge? Lmao

Ilove_Poopoo
09-28-2022, 09:58 AM
So will there be like a secondary ultimate button to release the procs of the weapon when they are ready? or will it just release by its own on the next attack that we do.

For the Halloween event changes, I like the idea of weekly reset, but why should they be the same rewards? I get that it extends the time frame and chances of people with less time to obtain the tiers and lb spots. However it becomes stale for the most part of the playerbase who would naturally play the event for the first week.

So, I'd say to make the weekly rewards different for each week, that way the first batch of players who obtained them the first week will still have the reason to play the 2nd and 3rd weeks.

Synergia
09-28-2022, 10:02 AM
The killing mobs mechanic is kinda scary tho
Unless basic damage of arcane weapons is very high, it will be very hard to kill mobs
maby instead of killing mobs, make proc rates available from skills, same as 76 arcanes which were balanced & very fun to play and proc.

(I mean to the "Death Engine"76 daggers, 76 staff, 76 Aegis)

Ilove_Poopoo
09-28-2022, 10:03 AM
Another improvement you could work on is extending the map for Halloween. It has always been this one straight short map eversince, and its just too repetitive on the long run. I hope you give events like these (with really short map lengths) the same treatment that the team did with the Goblin Invasion event, in which map got extended which was very fun.

Observing
09-28-2022, 10:10 AM
Nice update. I love the change to lb, only 1 week of grinding required now and since it's the same reward so some of us will chill for 2 weeks and let others have it.

The weapons look promising, I was worried about more charged attack procs but if it's guaranteed it shouldn't be a problem.

Griofrire
09-28-2022, 10:16 AM
Are we gonna use a first wep in order to proc the new arc wep? Like use doz axe first and kill the exact amount of mobs then switch to secondary wep(new arc wep)? If it is atleast it will be awesome for me in my opinion

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Adity
09-28-2022, 10:20 AM
I hope Warrior got some great weapon which can help to clear mob

Redjellydonut
09-28-2022, 10:20 AM
Wow Lb changes are awesome awesome! [emoji102] and that new pet might just be the next best pet too [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

towd
09-28-2022, 10:22 AM
+1 coz if not mage easily are the best class again

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Ukku
09-28-2022, 10:28 AM
Phoeniiiixxxxxx at last!XD Thanks a lot STS![emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
09-28-2022, 10:31 AM
nice nice nice,.the prediction now is after the release of 81 arc weapons lots of player will create a complain because they want to run the map so fast, just like at laberynth they want to invinsible to the traps, they want to lock camera, they want to change the event to boss only,

Queen134
09-28-2022, 10:32 AM
Very interesting, i hope weapon arc 81 release in Halloween event :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
09-28-2022, 10:34 AM
Can phoenix dmg aa be reduced by one point pls?

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Ukku
09-28-2022, 10:56 AM
I would also love to suggest that for the next upcoming vanities of mage to have a balanced chest and shoulder size/positioning. It doesn't seem comfortable looking at some mage vanity sets/ vanity combinations holding a gun..looks so buggy[emoji28]..the jaw part is like rubbing the chest part..same goes to war and rogues there are some buggy avatar stuffs..hope to see more clean looking vanity sets for each class..more power STS!

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk

Madragora
09-28-2022, 10:58 AM
Nice lb and tier changes, looking forward for arc weps but vanities are nothing special and look like a 10k vanity, hope none of those are lb vanities!!!

Ploid
09-28-2022, 11:13 AM
+1 coz if not mage easily are the best class again

Sent from my SM-A526B using TapatalkWhy do you have the stigma that Mages is best class? Mages have only been great during the Deep Marsh era after Proc Stacking was Nerfed and Aquaris was released.

Warriors are the best right now. They can one-hit miniboss and main boss easily.

Immortal_Blood
09-28-2022, 11:14 AM
i will add to this thread once or twice more with more feedback once more info arises. MORE MORE MORE

let us know what you think of the arcane weapons too.
#

anyway,

here is what i think so far:

this differentiation in proc timers should only exist if kills counting to ready the weapon proc is not shared.

Warrior Kraken Battle Aegis kill streak timer should wear off the slowest and have the shortest cooldown. - this is because a warrior with an aegis is the hardest spec to use in the game.

Sorcerer Kraken Battle Staff should have the fastest kill streak decay rate and the longest cooldown. - most damage, easily kills a lot of enemies.

rogue possibly the same as sorcerer.

BUT if we factor in ultimates, then warrior should take the place of the sorcerer.

so maybe rogue should get a buff to their weapon instead of warrior because rogue ult isn't good.

let us know wat u think, ill add more to this when the detailed information is released.

Synergia
09-28-2022, 11:18 AM
Why do you have the stigma that Mages is best class? Mages have only been great during the Deep Marsh era after Proc Stacking was Nerfed and Aquaris was released.

Warriors are the best right now. They can one-hit miniboss and main boss easily.

Mage is the best class why are you still denying that considering the fact that you are only playing mage?
Try the other classes and you will see that you beloved mage is the very best smh..

Pushs
09-28-2022, 11:23 AM
So will the crafted energy kits get deleted each week? Cuz players can hoard them and run on the last week or second week.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Terracraft
09-28-2022, 11:23 AM
Why do you have the stigma that Mages is best class? Mages have only been great during the Deep Marsh era after Proc Stacking was Nerfed and Aquaris was released.

Bro literally blind af with the facts

Observing
09-28-2022, 11:24 AM
Mage is the best class why are you still denying that considering the fact that you are only playing mage?
Try the other classes and you will see that you beloved mage is the very best smh..

And rogues have been the best pvp class forever but I guess I'll never see any of you complainers bringing that fact up 😊

Ygadaikto
09-28-2022, 11:28 AM
Is there a "day of the dead" event planned this year? I really liked vanities and pets from the last time))

Synergia
09-28-2022, 11:31 AM
And rogues have been the best pvp class forever but I guess I'll never see any of you complainers bringing that fact up ��

Yes rogue is indeed very good in PVP I didn't deny that fact and I didn't bring this up since I am never playing PVP just like 90% of the player base of this game.
Anything else you would like me to add?

octavos
09-28-2022, 11:37 AM
humm, this might be interesting...before i say anything..ill wait to see how this pans out :)
-G

ItzZix
09-28-2022, 11:37 AM
@cinco @asommers you please add more good looking vanity for mage. Not fair we only getting one vanity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Switchback
09-28-2022, 11:40 AM
And rogues have been the best pvp class forever but I guess I'll never see any of you complainers bringing that fact up ��

You can't keep calling festerfang outpost PvP.

Lb change is interesting. Might be able to actually run lb for Hallow this year.

aleyenZ
09-28-2022, 11:41 AM
Very very nice changes for lb rewards. Pls make this for all events :)

Enviado desde mi M2103K19G mediante Tapatalk

jazzbloonist
09-28-2022, 11:41 AM
Would like to ask if kraken dag aegis and staff proc, once ready, will it stay ready even if we swap to other weaps? Or will it just disappear and reset when we equip the arc weap again?
Imo its good to keep the ready proc since most of the decent endgame players we have different weap for different set. Example swapping to ms set to run to next group of mobs, but proc disappeared coz the loadout has different weap for ms awakes.

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

Observing
09-28-2022, 11:42 AM
You can't keep calling festerfang outpost PvP.

Lb change is interesting. Might be able to actually run lb for Hallow this year.

Not talking about fester, nice try though.

Cinco
09-28-2022, 11:46 AM
Would like to ask if kraken dag aegis and staff proc, once ready, will it stay ready even if we swap to other weaps? Or will it just disappear and reset when we equip the arc weap again?
Imo its good to keep the ready proc since most of the decent endgame players we have different weap for different set. Example swapping to ms set to run to next group of mobs, but proc disappeared coz the loadout has different weap for ms awakes.

If you unequip the weapon you lose the kill streak.

Hriv
09-28-2022, 12:12 PM
I have my concerns on how many mobs you ll need to kill in order to trigger the proc on aoe designed weapons. And what about cooldowns? If there will be also cooldowns, the way you designed the proc will be useless. As I don t find myself waiting each time once for cooldown to run out and then to actually hit the mobs and trigger the bonus. The way aquaris staff buff works it pretty balanced and I don t feel like the cooldown is too big or too small. The proc rate and cooldown is right on the spot. As for the vanities designs. Not my cup of tea. The designs are way to similar whitch what we currently have in game. If I wanted to look like Shaggy I could have done it already. I expected something fairly spooky this year. I just hope this years banners won t suck and will have actually some cool effects added to them. I m also looking forward to get a new purple aura. Maybe something similar to arcanist aura. And for the God sake, make an educational thread where you explain what the bonuses you re releasing means versus what we currently have. What is the difference between Damage Multiplier and Damage Bonus, a straigh comparision with rough number so we can understand what this new bonus means. Because Damage Multiplier can be applied in many ways. Learn to add informations for everything you do and release, because I am tired of this bs where you release new lockboxes and so on without letting people know what are the odds of getting top prize. This years was the last one when I fallen for you lockbox opening campaing. What is the point of opening lockboxes if you trash the top prize after few months?

Ilove_Poopoo
09-28-2022, 12:20 PM
If you unequip the weapon you lose the kill streak.

That's a terrible design. Everyone who would own and use these new arcane weapons firsthand would already own the prerequisites (owning an ms set/gl/dmg set). Changing gear loadouts is inevitable, players are bound to change gears, to utilize the different types of sets and hotbars to make all runs efficient, it's literally the meta for years now. This mechanic dissuades players to use their other gear loadouts, that's the biggest flaw.

Furthermore, does the weapon release the proc(when it's ready)on the next charge by itself? or do we get a release button to when the proc should be released, depending to us?

Avaree
09-28-2022, 12:28 PM
Can we see the scooby-soo pet or still in design? Nice changes to the LB. Well done (:

Nocturnus
09-28-2022, 12:48 PM
Horrible, no more proc with charge attacks....
How do you expect us to kill mobs to charge a proc, without a proc. Currently you can't kill a mob anywhere without a proc.
And how do you expect this to work in the current expansion, if half of the content is boss-only portals.
Killing streak sounds like the worst idea. For the same reason mentioned above. Not to mention, if you go solo with a war, good luck killing a mob without a proc.
On the other hand, it would be hilarious, to have your proc charged, throw it at the boss and eat a stun or push, as it already happens with the or mini of zodias. Or even worse in the portals, where everything is instakill.
I don't see the slightest control over their weapons, at least in this small advance.
On the contrary, you must have a master mind, to match the charged proc with the ultimate, with the pet skill, with your attacks, while avoiding the multiple attacks, stun, push and instakill of restless bosses.

spwd
09-28-2022, 12:48 PM
Some questions about new pet and crit dmg stat
1. Crit damage of aimed shot and lighting strike with some upgrade is 250%. New pet adds 15% crit dmg. Aimed shot and lighting strike will deal 265% damage from normal? or 250%x1.15=296,7% from normal? Same question about other skills, will this pet increase overall damage of crit ?
2. (Only pve) It's long time rogues use noxious bolt only to trigger procs in endgame pve, poison can't crit... initial damage is low, damage by poison is low too, using full mastery don't help much, only at bosses... (again, only to trigger procs). Can it be buffed a bit? Or exchange duration of poison to its damage? Like 5 sec poison instead 10sec, but double damage + crits on poison pls. With full mastery there is 10sec of poison, nobody need it in pve, most of mobs die faster...

nathan2693
09-28-2022, 12:49 PM
still no new limited sale aura for this labyrinth event? come on pls make a stone golem aura or a hologram golem aura or a hologram cube aura. thanks

Ilove_Poopoo
09-28-2022, 12:51 PM
The Halloween event zone is one of the shortest map layouts, as it is simply a straight path to the boss. I appreciated how the Goblin Invasion map layout was altered to include various routes and lengths to cover; it encouraged more collaboration and techniques to clear different passages while reducing its repetitious nature. In general, lengthier map layouts interest players more since there are more things to interact with.

Next are for the future of the event rewarding system. I concur with the decision of adding weekly resets to a 3-week, except for that bit of the rewards still being the same.

But, it would just be better to make the weekly incentives differ considering the advantages; this leaves everyone satisfied and a cause to stay for the entirety of the event duration. It adds variety for players to select which week has got the best rewards suited to their available time and subjective taste.

Compared to if the rewards were the same; the majority of the players logically would run soon as the event goes live, because the rewards are still fresh, and people want to run it immediately, they would naturally obtain all the stuff on the first week, so by receiving the same set of rewards on the 2nd and 3rd week, that leaves no reason for the first batch(majority of players) to engage with the remaining duration of the event, especially for the tier rewards.

mklucasjt
09-28-2022, 01:16 PM
Nice scooby doo vaities, btw the procs that require x kills before they activate seem to be bad in a point of view that you have to kill mobs in order to proc a weapon which is used to... kill mobs. Killing mobs without procs is hard, I don't think this is going to work out on weapons but I guess we will see. Most people skip mobs in the elite zodias maps and focus mini bosses.really even more to war kill mobs without process and frustrating xd

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk

Skeleton Mike
09-28-2022, 01:23 PM
Fun mechanics rather than raw dumb stat buffs? I love it! and oh god the scooby doo vanities XD

Ploid
09-28-2022, 01:41 PM
I am concerned about the lb rewards as well. I think it's designed to allow more players a shot at lb by discouraging people from trying to compete in consecutive weeks.

Perceval
09-28-2022, 01:49 PM
If you use halloween for the opportunity to introduce a significant amount of hairstyle vanity choices, that would be nice.

BaronB
09-28-2022, 02:06 PM
Can we see the scooby-soo pet or still in design? Nice changes to the LB. Well done (:

agreed!

If Scooby or Scrappy at least doesn't come out as a pet it will be a massive missed opportunity!

Vayby
09-28-2022, 02:14 PM
Cool pet i love it

Cinco
09-28-2022, 02:14 PM

Sorry! I misread the question. My reply was not complete...

If the weapon is 'ready' it will will stay 'ready' even if you unequip it and switch to another weapon.

When you decide to switch back to your Arcane kill-streak weapon the readied proc will still be ready. The visual effects for 'proc ready' will remain on your avatar the whole time even if the Arcane kill-streak weapon is not equipped (to let you know it's still ready).

Note: readied procs respect weapon cooldown timers so if you proc Pisces and then switch back to Kraken you'll need to wait 'til the timer ends before the readied proc will activate.

If you unequip a kill streak weapon before the proc is readied you will lose the kill streak. You don't lose the 'ready' status unless you die or leave the dungeon.

This is how things are set up currently. Apologies for any confusion!

tailwarrior
09-28-2022, 02:20 PM
I have issue only with the kill counter weapons. Killing without proc is very hard. Make the arcane weapon more powerful than zaarus set stats or nerf zaarus set.

But I have a question here, suppose I use aquaris proc and then swap to arcane weapon to kill enemies, will the kill counter increase?

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Cinco
09-28-2022, 02:25 PM
I have issue only with the kill counter weapons. Killing without proc is very hard. Make the arcane weapon more powerful than zaarus set stats or nerf zaarus set.

But I have a question here, suppose I use aquaris proc and then swap to arcane weapon to kill enemies, will the kill counter increase?

The kill streak counter respects weapon cool down timers. So while you won't lose the 'ready' state of the weapon you can't proc stack it.

tailwarrior
09-28-2022, 02:28 PM
So it's a mini ultimate [emoji3]

Economy
09-28-2022, 02:30 PM
Scooby dooo !!! U guys did an amazing job thanks <3

Devastacao
09-28-2022, 02:39 PM
this new form of event is very interesting, Would it only be possible to put the LB rewards to be picked up only 1 time per person? From what I understand the LB reward will be weekly too, is that right?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220928/7b75a5d43185fc6976827dbfeb5ca465.jpg

Enviado de meu 2201117SL usando o Tapatalk

shockbleker
09-28-2022, 02:40 PM
Can add 3/3 arcane as a set and give stat bonus?
Wep, helm, armor

I this is good idea

@cinco

Smokedboy
09-28-2022, 02:43 PM
this new form of event is very interesting, Would it only be possible to put the LB rewards to be picked up only 1 time per person? From what I understand the LB reward will be weekly too, is that right?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220928/7b75a5d43185fc6976827dbfeb5ca465.jpg

Enviado de meu 2201117SL usando o Tapatalk+1 to 1 lb spot per account, letting other people try it Each week.

dikirim dari samsung galaxy 9

Thewolfbull
09-28-2022, 02:46 PM
The kill streak counter respects weapon cool down timers. So while you won't lose the 'ready' state of the weapon you can't proc stack it.

Warriors kill mobs very slowly without an active weapon proc, I don't see how anyone will use these over skull sword level 76 for mob killing which is the only good way to kill mobs right now. Something like glint aegis 46 that stacks aoe damage and taunts mobs would be much better.

conat
09-28-2022, 02:48 PM
Tested by Cinco ?

papas
09-28-2022, 02:50 PM
Sorry! I misread the question. My reply was not complete...

If the weapon is 'ready' it will will stay 'ready' even if you unequip it and switch to another weapon.

When you decide to switch back to your Arcane kill-streak weapon the readied proc will still be ready. The visual effects for 'proc ready' will remain on your avatar the whole time even if the Arcane kill-streak weapon is not equipped (to let you know it's still ready).

Note: readied procs respect weapon cooldown timers so if you proc Pisces and then switch back to Kraken you'll need to wait 'til the timer ends before the readied proc will activate.

If you unequip a kill streak weapon before the proc is readied you will lose the kill streak. You don't lose the 'ready' status unless you die or leave the dungeon.

This is how things are set up currently. Apologies for any confusion!Sorry if I might have missed reply on this one. How weapon release the proc when it's ready. This one with charging proc mechanic by killing mobs need charge attack too? Or maybe new button like ulti?

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

intruders
09-28-2022, 02:51 PM
What is +25% damage multiplier in pet hb?
Is it non-stacking damage or something different?

Cinco
09-28-2022, 02:55 PM
Sorry if I might have missed reply on this one. How weapon release the proc when it's ready. This one with charging proc mechanic by killing mobs need charge attack too? Or maybe new button like ulti?

Hit with your charged attack to release the proc once it's readied. We tested with the proc firing on basic attack but since you're very likely to be spamming basic weapon attacks at the point your proc is 'ready,' you wind up firing it by mistake and it feels disappointing. Testing with it on 'charged' release feels very strategic.

As for an additional button (or a button that is sometimes on screen) I really don't want to put another button on the display since it's already so extremely cluttered - especially on narrow aspect devices. It's not entirely forever out of the question for us to add a 'proc' button, but it's going to be a very tough sell for me and the rest of the team considering how restricted the screen space has become :-)

papas
09-28-2022, 02:55 PM
Warriors kill mobs very slowly without an active weapon proc, I don't see how anyone will use these over skull sword level 76 for mob killing which is the only good way to kill mobs right now. Something like glint aegis 46 that stacks aoe damage and taunts mobs would be much better.I think killing happens from any member of pt charge proc. Not mobs u personally give death blow help with charge.
If each kills counts only for each one's weapon charge then maybe should reconsider. 1 mob killed should help all weapons charge @Cinco

Cinco
09-28-2022, 02:57 PM
I think killing happens from any member of pt charge proc. Not mobs u personally give death blow help with charge.
If each kills counts only for each one's weapon charge then maybe should reconsider. 1 mob killed should help all weapons charge @Cinco

You do not have to be the one who got the kill to earn kill streak credit (unless you're all alone).

Range for kill streak credit is ~12m. The OP is updated with details from my responses to the thread.

papas
09-28-2022, 02:59 PM
Hit with your charged attack to release the proc once it's readied. We tested with the proc firing on basic attack but since you're very likely to be spamming basic weapon attacks at the point your proc is 'ready,' you wind up firing it by mistake and it feels disappointing. Testing with it on 'charged' release feels very strategic.

As for an additional button (or a button that is sometimes on screen) I really don't want to put another button on the display since it's already so extremely cluttered - especially on narrow aspect devices. It's not entirely forever out of the question for us to add a 'proc' button, but it's going to be a very tough sell for me and the rest of the team considering how restricted the screen space has become :-)Thanx for clarify. Charge attack will work fine. Extra button would be bad imo too but will not be noticeable the progress of charging. I guess we will have to know progress by testing on how many mobs needs to kill before fully charged.

Anehazaz
09-28-2022, 03:10 PM
Nice Vanities! Thanks! Want them all :)

Nocturnus
09-28-2022, 03:10 PM
If you fail the proc on the boss, how do you recharge it? And again, how would this, with gaunlet or portals work with only boss?

Nocturnus
09-28-2022, 03:13 PM
You do not have to be the one who got the kill to earn kill streak credit (unless you're all alone).

Range for kill streak credit is ~12m. The OP is updated with details from my responses to the thread.

So you should go with people to clean the map for you, while you run after?

papas
09-28-2022, 03:14 PM
If you fail the proc on the boss, how do you recharge it? And again, how would this, with gaunlet or portals work with only boss?I think those weapons will be used for mobs clearing. The other type with 100%proc on charge basic skill will be better for bosses.
In other hand open 3cakes to charge weapon on boss [emoji14]

papas
09-28-2022, 03:17 PM
So you should go with people to clean the map for you, while you run after?Only takes 3mobs to charge proc. 4ppl dmging together mobs seems not that hard even with no proc. We ll have to test it i guess and see if works properly.

Nocturnus
09-28-2022, 03:20 PM
I think those weapons will be used for mobs clearing. The other type with 100%proc on charge basic skill will be better for bosses.
In other hand open 3cakes to charge weapon on boss [emoji14]

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding, but clearly you have to kill mobs without a proc to charge the proc. If you change the weapon, it won't recharge, he just said.

HappyDINO
09-28-2022, 03:41 PM
@cinco personally i think extending major events and implementing 3 lb is a big +
this will give dev team more time to make upcoming events more polished . and focus on fixing various bugs and following through with player suggestions .
i think this was a nice step .

but really hope Al dev team makes some type of effort on advertising the game . we are at a point where we can get many more members to join the community and re build the games fame as it once had . meaning more players might like to play as the game has one of the best dev teams ive seen so far . keep up the good work

ps the pet looks kinda like the samson with wings though :3

Happydino

seasmore798
09-28-2022, 05:58 PM
longer cooldown of weapons and on top of that its killstreak based proc. this might be the same as having lower proc chance than lvl 81 mythic weapons but it depend on the amount of killstreak you have to kill the mobs to proc

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Bameely
09-28-2022, 06:00 PM
Nothing halloween with the vanities.....

Read
09-28-2022, 07:50 PM
@cinco personally i think extending major events and implementing 3 lb is a big +
this will give dev team more time to make upcoming events more polished . and focus on fixing various bugs and following through with player suggestions .
i think this was a nice step .

but really hope Al dev team makes some type of effort on advertising the game . we are at a point where we can get many more members to join the community and re build the games fame as it once had . meaning more players might like to play as the game has one of the best dev teams ive seen so far . keep up the good work

ps the pet looks kinda like the samson with wings though :3

Happydino

Agreed to the Dev team being active and helpful. Its actually nice to see stuff being tested and implemented with player feedback. Hats off to all you wonderful people.

Sungee
09-28-2022, 08:16 PM
Dugdag still the best proc weap

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

tailwarrior
09-28-2022, 08:47 PM
I also want a Ice phoenix and dark phoenix 🧊[emoji211] [emoji277][emoji211]

HappyDINO
09-28-2022, 08:50 PM
can we also get scooby the dog as pet ?

Hriv
09-28-2022, 11:16 PM
How do you plan to adress availability issues once those weapons will become available. Actual prices of endgame Arcane armors seems unrealistic compared to their lower level counter parts that deals half of the ratings but cost like 1000% more, and we re talking about tens of millions of gold. I know these new items are part of your business campaign but I feel like every time when an item is released is way too expensive and after a while it become eighter irrelevant or is widely available because a new better item will be introduced. I am personally not satisfied with the way things work right now because I'm not among those who find a fair deal in paying 1000% more for double performance of an item that will fall in price at any time.

seasmore798
09-28-2022, 11:35 PM
How do you plan to adress availability issues once those weapons will become available. Actual prices of endgame Arcane armors seems unrealistic compared to their lower level counter parts that deals half of the ratings but cost like 1000% more, and we re talking about tens of millions of gold. I know these new items are part of your business campaign but I feel like every time when an item is released is way too expensive and after a while it become eighter irrelevant or is widely available because a new better item will be introduced. I am personally not satisfied with the way things work right now because I'm not among those who find a fair deal in paying 1000% more for double performance of an item that will fall in price at any time.++1

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Nexior
09-29-2022, 01:55 AM
Finally lbs 1week. Thats super good idea i would even prefer to lb stay only firsr week and rest 2weeks without rewards. So more competition over there . Good job anyways

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

nests
09-29-2022, 03:29 AM
LB chance is a great idea however, i do feel it’s better if the previous top10 for example should not be eligible for the 2nd/3rd week, so basically anyone below top 10 can get a chance for the top rewards. Just an opinion tho :)

Amunrax
09-29-2022, 04:33 AM
I suggest 3 different top 10 lb rewards for 3 weeks then for the top 10 is 1 per character only if that character win the 1-10 places he/she will not eligible to be in next weeks lb slots..

Amunrax
09-29-2022, 04:39 AM
to be efficient in top 10 rewards atleast just recolored it for the next 2 lb weeks.

Kelyx
09-29-2022, 04:42 AM
Good 1week lbs. Might reset energy kits every week too? :)

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Amunrax
09-29-2022, 04:52 AM
or let's say 1st week top 10 lb weapons vanity only.. 2nd week top 10 helm/armor/back vanity and for the 3rd and last week of the event the top 10 lb banner and aura wisp to complete the set..
make it tradeable maybe it's up to you devs :D but once those vanity equiped it will be bound to the character.. so everyone will still have a chance and to continue competing.

towd
09-29-2022, 05:11 AM

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkI really dont know if you are well aware of what you are talking about

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

takotako
09-29-2022, 05:23 AM
Excited for Halloween!! Thank youuu

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Senpaikazu24
09-29-2022, 05:29 AM
How about killing mobs without procs ?
Lv81 arcane wep hard to kill too with basic attack? @cinco

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Xuds
09-29-2022, 05:48 AM
Like others have mentioned, people that already got lb in a week shouldn't be able to be counted towards the rest or other weeks but in the past it didn't change so I doubt it will. Kinda pointless for the same people to get the same rewards 3 times. (Not to mention the 3 times of repeated tier rewards)

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Einshine
09-29-2022, 06:36 AM
omg i can't wait for the Halloween event and the new arcane level 81 weapon. +1

papas
09-29-2022, 06:56 AM
How about killing mobs without procs ?
Lv81 arcane wep hard to kill too with basic attack? @cinco

Sent from my RMX2061 using TapatalkCharging proc of weapon takes just 3kills. Killing 3mobs shouldn't be that hard for 4ppl even without weapon proc. Armor proc will work meanwhile. Is easy.

Neutrone
09-29-2022, 07:40 AM
Questions/suggestions about new event mechanics:

1) If someone gets top 10 then they shouldn't be allowed to go on LB again. I understand there's a whole gitgud mindset in this game but if the intention of these new mechanics is to allow others a chance at LB, then you should consider this.

2) Crafted energy kits. Will they be deleted after a week or can we stock them up throughout the events period like we always have? Personally I think they should be deleted every week. This keeps competition on LB fresh. And keeps the event active. Also gives people a reason to convert them to tokens.

3) I understand its hard work creating new items every week, so how about (guys don't hate me for this) just having a different coloured version of tiered rewards + LB rewards for each week. This saves you the hassle + brings a little bit of variety.

Looking forward to hearing any feedback on this.

Oakmaiden
09-29-2022, 07:58 AM
Another catastrophic plan.. good luck with it.

jazzbloonist
09-29-2022, 08:09 AM
I also want a Ice phoenix and dark phoenix 🧊[emoji211] [emoji277][emoji211]

Sent from my M2010J19CI using TapatalkTrust me u dont want dark phoenix... the movie was bad enough. Jk

Cinco
09-29-2022, 08:20 AM
Questions/suggestions about new event mechanics:

1) If someone gets top 10 then they shouldn't be allowed to go on LB again. I understand there's a whole gitgud mindset in this game but if the intention of these new mechanics is to allow others a chance at LB, then you should consider this.

2) Crafted energy kits. Will they be deleted after a week or can we stock them up throughout the events period like we always have? Personally I think they should be deleted every week. This keeps competition on LB fresh. And keeps the event active. Also gives people a reason to convert them to tokens.

3) I understand its hard work creating new items every week, so how about (guys don't hate me for this) just having a different coloured version of tiered rewards + LB rewards for each week. This saves you the hassle + brings a little bit of variety.

Looking forward to hearing any feedback on this.

There is no plan to penalize players for winning the weekly LB (eg. marking their characters or their accounts to disallow scoring). This also relates to your third question, as I feel the LB rewards for each week should stay the same otherwise it's no change at all; only three stages for a single three-week LB. With three week-long reward sessions it's possible that more casual players will be able to access the Top Ranks.

We are planning to let you keep that crafted energy through all the LB weeks. Crafted energy will be cleaned up after the overall event cooldown ends :-)

Neutrone
09-29-2022, 09:18 AM
There is no plan to penalize players for winning the weekly LB (eg. marking their characters or their accounts to disallow scoring). This also relates to your third question, as I feel the LB rewards for each week should stay the same otherwise it's no change at all; only three stages for a single three-week LB. With three week-long reward sessions it's possible that more casual players will be able to access the Top Ranks.

We are planning to let you keep that crafted energy through all the LB weeks. Crafted energy will be cleaned up after the overall event cooldown ends :-)Fair enough [emoji106] thanks for the feedback.

papas
09-29-2022, 11:11 AM
Sinse it's same rewards every lb. Maybe op runners will skip 2 out of 3 weeks running, unless boss droping something really valuable. That way more ppl will have the chanse on top lb rewards.
Tho maybe just 1-3flawless jewels is good enough reason to grind every week. Propably flawless jewel will be on top10 reward.
If plan of sts is to give chanse to more players for top10 lb then should make all rewards bound. Not even stashable. (vanity, title, badge, jewel)
That way maybe will discourage ppl from running 2nd week

will0
09-29-2022, 05:18 PM
For weapons auto attack i will suggest should give some basic process like Dots damages or banish enemies apart from new Charge attacks process techniques.

kennetics
09-29-2022, 06:34 PM
@Remiem is there any halloween contest again just like last year?

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Cyvermont
09-29-2022, 07:12 PM
What is the lowest lvl can play this event? Is my lvl 1 alt can play it?

dvlong
09-29-2022, 10:11 PM
Very good tier rewards and lb changes!

Axalan
09-29-2022, 11:00 PM
I like the fact that you are trying out/experimenting with new stuff for the improvement

ashketchum033
09-30-2022, 06:22 AM
can u make velma or scooby mage?

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
09-30-2022, 03:05 PM
Ill buy the pet if u guys do re-release it so quick like the other pets [emoji23]

papas
10-01-2022, 07:31 AM
Hello @Cinco i have a one thing problem and i think its a bug related to a pet named heroic deston its about its HB i equipped the pet then i checked the stats and it doesnt give the 35%ms bunos i hope u can fix this, Greetings to u and All Arcane Legend Devs Thank you.

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using TapatalkI think it's because this MA on hb is not stackable. If u using alrd elixirs. Or speed set it won't make any diferense. Use antonio

Radamanthys
10-01-2022, 10:01 AM
you could put a Boss a Boss that drops the old halloween vanities to very few in the auc this would help more players to have access to this vanity in addition to the fact of reducing the price

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk

Radamanthys
10-01-2022, 10:04 AM
it doesn't have to be the lb vanities, but the ones we proved with points, it could be the vanities from 2014 to 2015 or even more

Radamanthys
10-01-2022, 10:07 AM
and also the vanities of lb as from this event could be commercialized I don't know why this doesn't happen anymore

Griofrire
10-01-2022, 10:13 AM
I think it's because this MA on hb is not stackable. If u using alrd elixirs. Or speed set it won't make any diferense. Use antonio

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας TapatalkAlright thank you for the info bro.

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Hizoka
10-01-2022, 11:48 AM
I cant wait for this event i hope you put weapon vanities it would be nice

VindicateVillian
10-02-2022, 01:16 AM
Like what you’re doing here!

brid06
10-02-2022, 03:05 AM
It is xD 100%

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

Shelders
10-02-2022, 08:09 AM
Need better vanity

Oakmaiden
10-02-2022, 09:28 AM
Hope it’s a new boss, new event and not last years’ foolishly styled/named change.
Vanity-wise, mage should have Velma, warrior Freddy should be wearing bellbottom pants. Rogue looks like Daphne and Velma had a baby :/ Maybe try again with the tiedye for the Birthday event. Three weeks is too long, basically the same event repeated 3 times. Remembering the repeated Arcanite Fields fiasco....

Mythocrisis
10-02-2022, 10:02 AM
and also the vanities of lb as from this event could be commercialized I don't know why this doesn't happen anymore

Anymore?
It has never happened once.

You're one in a slew of people who wants to get it without putting the effort to run it.

Even if they bring it out, then why would anyone run the leaderboards now?
They'll just think why waste hundreds of sleepless hours and billions of gold when I can just chill, not play and buy it when it's commercialized*.

Plus I'm one in the slew of people and want to experience it but the grind for it makes the game as it is. Addictive.
If there's 100 ghost /franks in a map, there will be someone who wears a infernal set and then everyone wants it and here they are back in forums, asking.

Radamanthys
10-02-2022, 10:22 AM
Anymore?

You're one in a slew of people who wants to get it without putting the effort to run it.

They'll just think why waste hundreds of sleepless hours and billions of gold when I can just chill, not play and buy it when it's commercialized*.

Plus I'm one in the slew of people and want to experience it but the grind for it makes the game as it is. Addictive.
If there's 100 ghost /franks in a map, there will be someone who wears a infernal set and then everyone wants it and here they are back in forums, asking.I don't want to try?

do you know how much a vanity or even an arcane maul was worth in 2017-2018 it was no more than 11m a maul but today it costs how much 100m, do you think this is fair today everything in this game is extremely expensive, in addition to the fact that the game is losing more and more players this is clear to everyone, thanks to that vanities are extremely expensive in addition to items also never in history we had to pay more than 100m to have a decent set or to be able to use a beautiful vanity pays an unusual value today the prices of the item this game is totally manipulated, example an arcane shard costs 600k-700k today it's costing 15m that's right 15m do you think this is normal? another best arcane maul cost how much in 2018-2019 10m-20m today costs how much 100m, the best thing sts did was they broke the economy of this game hurting the auction handlers, today at least more people can have a maul or a set good without having to put a lot of money in this game.

Radamanthys
10-02-2022, 10:26 AM
Anymore?

If there's 100 ghost /franks in a map, there will be someone who wears a infernal set and then everyone wants it and here they are back in forums, asking. And I said that I didn't need to put the lb vanitys of the game and I just said to put the sets that we took with tokens such as Magé's ghastly set or mage's Ash set

Radamanthys
10-02-2022, 10:28 AM
Anymore?

If there's 100 ghost /franks in a map, there will be someone who wears a infernal set and then everyone wants it and here they are back in forums, asking.having to pay 8m on a ghasley is ridiculous or worse pays 30m+ on an Ash

RedeZy
10-02-2022, 10:52 PM
Hi this new event brought out the bound token vendor that allows lb players to purchase arcanes, can these tokens be not used and saved. Specifically for halloween. This is because halloween has a lb that resets every week so i assume there will be the same vendor containing the 81 arcane weapons. Besides that it would be nice for this event to include a black title since many desire it.

Xuds
10-03-2022, 02:41 AM
Hi this new event brought out the bound token vendor that allows lb players to purchase arcanes, can these tokens be not used and saved. Specifically for halloween. This is because halloween has a lb that resets every week so i assume there will be the same vendor containing the 81 arcane weapons. Besides that it would be nice for this event to include a black title since many desire it.the lb tokens are called Labyrinth coins so you can't save them probably

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Shelders
10-03-2022, 04:33 AM
Nicee weak good

Devastacao
10-03-2022, 08:21 AM
should add a chance to drop the token to buy Kraken armor and event helm https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221003/8f05546861b879edb1c1684b6f664e28.jpg

Enviado de meu 2201117SL usando o Tapatalk

Radamanthys
10-03-2022, 09:42 AM
probably they won't add anything else, the event is almost over I think the 6th is already and the halloween event, more if they add something great

Daogole
10-03-2022, 03:27 PM
Rooby dooby doo!

Monelgr
10-03-2022, 06:15 PM
In Halloween (Necropolis event) can you guys add olig mansion house and the furniture/ghosts again in vendor?

kennetics
10-03-2022, 06:57 PM
I hope you can add Bound Kraken Armor/Helm in the token vendor, ranging 7k - 10k tokens so that many players will literally grind for the event

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Atillafr
10-05-2022, 12:53 AM
Très beau travail des designrs

Shelders
10-05-2022, 04:03 AM
Oh bro bad vanit

RedeZy
10-08-2022, 12:07 PM
@Cinco @Asommers
Since the lb rewards won’t change and the rewards can be earned every week would there be a incentive for players to run the event for multiple weeks? It would make sense if there was a flawless jewel for your class or a plat chest etc. but surely lb rewards contain some sort of vanity whether that be a backpack/aura/vanity set since these in the past have been untradeable, wouldn’t it make sense to make the cosmetics trade friendly so it gives more incentive to run for the top lb spots? Otherwise you would be getting bound duplicate vanities and maybe a jewel with some awakes possibly.

I think investing the time/effort as well as gold to earn a top 5 spot should be more deserving than a jewel for example. This is all speculation as i don’t know the rewards but this is going off lb rewards for previous years.

Ploid
10-08-2022, 10:01 PM
@Cinco @Asommers
Since the lb rewards won’t change and the rewards can be earned every week would there be a incentive for players to run the event for multiple weeks? It would make sense if there was a flawless jewel for your class or a plat chest etc. but surely lb rewards contain some sort of vanity whether that be a backpack/aura/vanity set since these in the past have been untradeable, wouldn’t it make sense to make the cosmetics trade friendly so it gives more incentive to run for the top lb spots? Otherwise you would be getting bound duplicate vanities and maybe a jewel with some awakes possibly.

I think investing the time/effort as well as gold to earn a top 5 spot should be more deserving than a jewel for example. This is all speculation as i don’t know the rewards but this is going off lb rewards for previous years.The whole point is to not give an incentive to run lb multiple times so other players can have a shot at it.

RedeZy
10-09-2022, 12:46 AM
That could work however it won’t prevent it. Many will run multiple weeks rewards, that issue is not solved, the best solution would be deny getting rewards twice for that toon. Since they don’t deny that then clearly there is a incentive to run multiple weeks. Regardless it will be the same players running for the top lb spots each week, won’t make a difference if that is their goal.

Vivapinata
10-09-2022, 04:54 AM
the 3 pics inspired below are from scooby doo

Iuna
10-10-2022, 08:53 PM
Looking forward!

Holyshox
10-11-2022, 03:19 AM
Ppl will sacrifice 3 weeks of their life to run that, rip to them in advance [emoji16]

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk