PDA

View Full Version : Elixers bug

HappyDINO
09-28-2022, 06:01 AM
I opened many elixers in home
Including the gear farm elixer cast me 700k .
And it got deducted from inventory.
And I did not get the elixer .
I lost elixers .
So opening in house eats all ur elixers rn
Plz dev help me

Ign Happydino

Futumsh
09-28-2022, 08:09 AM
When exactly was this? Every instance in the past few days in the logs that show you opening a gear elixir shows you getting loot through it afterwards.

HappyDINO
09-28-2022, 09:50 AM
When exactly was this? Every instance in the past few days in the logs that show you opening a gear elixir shows you getting loot through it afterwards.

Yester day night I think 2 gear elixers past . I opened a gear elixer followed by my other usual elixers .
I normally do this in maps . And the expired elixers get replaced . But this time I had just purchased them and was at my house . The elixers were taken from my inventory but I didnot get the bus. It was like the game just took them and didn't register the elixer bufs at all . Nor did it account for the few previoelisers I had on . All it did was decrease the elixer from my inventory.
U will see I purchased 2 gear elixers in a row . With 520k ish price. Right after that I opened one and didn't get . And remapped to town and opened the other one .

Futumsh
09-28-2022, 10:29 AM
Logs say you stashed them while you were in your house rather than opening them. I don't see anything wrong here.

HappyDINO
09-28-2022, 03:48 PM
ohh let me check ..... ohhhhh :O tysm . i guess it was player error not a bug . stash monster ate it :P
really appreciate the help . sorry for any inconveniance i might have caused .

yours truly
Happydino