View Full Version : Feedback

25thninja
08-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to say inform you of 2 bugs:
1. In Humania, for the monster bash dungeon, when you try to join someone, after you pay 3 platinum, it logs you out of the game, luckily, you still have access to the map and it works for the second time
2. Also, the elixer for access to the dungeon says 4 hours or until you defeat the final boss (i believe tiki god, correct me if im wrong) and if you exit the dungeon it will go away (the elixer).
Thank you for reading.
:):):):)

P.S. I know you are probably already working on these, but again, thanks

Rauekat
08-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Have had 1. multiple times.

Xionskull
08-07-2012, 08:44 PM
1- try killing some monsters then leaving ;) u won't get in again.
2- they mean if you take 4 hrs or more on the dungeon then it won't allow u on anymore.

Rauekat
08-07-2012, 08:49 PM
1- try killing some monsters then leaving ;) u won't get in again.
2- they mean if you take 4 hrs or more on the dungeon then it won't allow u on anymore.

Do not understand your solution to the first problem. Ninja is saying that you get disconnected when you try to join somebody in your friends list for MB. Can you explain? Sorry for noobiness. :P

25thninja
08-07-2012, 09:48 PM
When my friend enters MB, i want to run with him, every time it logs me out of my account when i click join
And when i use elixer, and go out, i have to pay again, and i didnt use up 4 hours or kill final boss
(was hat clearer? Lol)

Energizeric
08-08-2012, 11:54 AM
#1 has been a problem since the Humania release. The result is that when you have 5 players that wish to run together, all must enter through the MB portal in Humania, then each is given their own hosted game, so they must then switch to the agreed upon host's game, which wastes 10 seconds, which when done over and over ends up wasting a few minutes of your elixer. Because if this, it's probably in the financial interest of STS to just leave it alone as people run through their elixers faster.

StompArtist
08-08-2012, 12:39 PM
I doubt that STS makes elaborate ploys for yall to loose 10 seconds on an elixir.