PDA

View Full Version : Hide item wisps

Skeleton Mike
09-29-2022, 06:03 PM
+ You can now hide your set visuals with the 'Set Visuals' option under Social in Options. Set visuals are enabled by default and if disabled, they are not visible for all players..

Thanks! finally we take a step forward towards clarity :D I never liked the speed set effect heheh.
Could we also get a option to disable artifact wisps? or just modify "Vanity wisp" in the social settings to also disable artifact wisp as well.

asommers
09-29-2022, 08:29 PM
Thanks! finally we take a step forward towards clarity :D I never liked the speed set effect heheh.
Could we also get a option to disable artifact wisps? or just modify "Vanity wisp" in the social settings to also disable artifact wisp as well.

Splitting the itemset client visuals from the itemset server stats so that the visuals could be optionally shown on other clients was as far as I want to go considering the effort.

Sorry, currently not worth the effort that would be required, but I'll add it to the list of things to do at very low priority.

-ALS

Itzmemohsin
09-29-2022, 11:04 PM
@asommers

It's nice that you added the option to hide set visuals , but there should be a seperate hide option for gear/equipment set visuals & vanity set visuals.

People are mostly only annoyed by the gear/ equipment set visuals as far as i know

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

asommers
09-30-2022, 12:22 AM
It's nice that you added the option to hide set visuals , but there should be a seperate hide option for gear/equipment set visuals & vanity set visuals.

No promises since they use the same system, but I'll see what I can do.

-ALS

Skeleton Mike
09-30-2022, 06:21 AM
Splitting the itemset client visuals from the itemset server stats so that the visuals could be optionally shown on other clients was as far as I want to go considering the effort.

Sorry, currently not worth the effort that would be required, but I'll add it to the list of things to do at very low priority.

-ALS

np bro Im happy with the progress you guys did already, cheers!

Itzmemohsin
09-30-2022, 07:02 AM
No promises since they use the same system, but I'll see what I can do.

-ALSOk , hope it gets added

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk