PDA

View Full Version : Good advises about bears on pvp

DXDARKXSOULXD
08-08-2012, 02:15 AM
:banana:

POST HERE IF YOU HAVE GOOD ADVISE AND TRICKS BUT I HAVE VERY SPEACIAL TRICK THAT WILL BE SUPER HELP FULL ON PVP OR BOSS KILLING, but i wanna see if someone else knew about that trick and it also can defeate long rage easy

Entertaining
08-08-2012, 03:24 AM
...using an xbow....

08-08-2012, 04:49 AM
press 2 skills and instakill any bird you find with no risk of dying because ur race is overpowered and a complete joke?

xcainnblecterx
08-08-2012, 07:18 AM
@1337 bears are a joke?

Zamu
08-08-2012, 10:06 AM
press 2 skills and instakill any bird you find with no risk of dying because ur race is overpowered and a complete joke?

Lol... Bears are underpowered in pvp at times atm, because mages and birds got given some dodge with angel gear, plus birds can raise their dodge quite a bit with Evade. For a bear, if your beckon misses or they dodge, its a good chance you've lost. Birds deal so much damage now and mages can heal easy. A bird is able to kill a fully buffed and shielded mage in 3 shots, which we all know can be done within half a second.

Personally, bears are lacking because they arent being given enough armour. When cloth gets about the same armour as plates then theres something wrong.

The dodge issue is a joke now, i have over 100% hit on my bear but now its 50/50 chance of my beckon hitting a bird or mage. Its ridiculous lol.

FluffNStuff
08-08-2012, 10:12 AM

POST HERE IF YOU HAVE GOOD ADVISE AND TRICKS BUT I HAVE VERY SPEACIAL TRICK THAT WILL BE SUPER HELP FULL ON PVP OR BOSS KILLING, but i wanna see if someone else knew about that trick and it also can defeate long rage easy

Equip a weapon instead of just having it in inventory? Thanks for the advice!

DXDARKXSOULXD
08-08-2012, 11:27 AM
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a:

SORRY BUT I DELETED IT SO WHO EVER SO IT IS LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!

:vshock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vshock::v shock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vsh ock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vshock::vshoc k::vshock::vshock:

DXDARKXSOULXD
08-08-2012, 11:30 AM
i really dont want to share it but i want to be help full this work 100% on me because if i keep doing that to a mage she could run out of mana too , you will notice that she will use few skill and that time you attack full force.
i suggest stick with str set because bear weaken in dex or int set i try all of it and make some test because the skills will be un effective if u use other set beside str

DXDARKXSOULXD
08-08-2012, 11:34 AM
If you still wanna know best thing to beat a LONGRAGE
add dxdarkxsoulxd message me that you want to learn the way to beat a long rage

Jcyee
08-08-2012, 11:36 AM
You couldve just said kiting lol
And why would u run as a bear? U want to trap others in corners or up against walls... Not run away from them

FluffNStuff
08-08-2012, 11:41 AM
I thought the trick was to play against players 10 levels lower then you and "spawn trap" them?

Energizeric
08-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Make sure to choose the venue of the PVP. I prefer anywhere that has walls. What's funny is that the people I tend to PVP with always want the forest. Walls work well for bears because when you use the beckon/stomp combo they go flying into a nearby wall where you can move in for the kill while they are still stunned. In the forest they just go flying across the open space, and by the time you catch up to them they have recovered and are no longer stunned.

KingFu
08-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Lol... Bears are underpowered in pvp at times atm, because mages and birds got given some dodge with angel gear, plus birds can raise their dodge quite a bit with Evade. For a bear, if your beckon misses or they dodge, its a good chance you've lost. Birds deal so much damage now and mages can heal easy. A bird is able to kill a fully buffed and shielded mage in 3 shots, which we all know can be done within half a second.

Personally, bears are lacking because they arent being given enough armour. When cloth gets about the same armour as plates then theres something wrong.

The dodge issue is a joke now, i have over 100% hit on my bear but now its 50/50 chance of my beckon hitting a bird or mage. Its ridiculous lol.

I'm sorry, but have you played end game bear? I don't mean to come off as rude, but I'm just unsure how someone can consider them underpowered. 80 dodge (dodging virtually 4/5 hits) isn't underpowered at all to me, not to mention their 200-243(?) damage mace. If bird/mage dodges beckon (which can happen at any level), there's alternatives. You can cut back, and stall until beckon cool downs, you can try and get close enough to stun with HS, or stomp them off of you (for knock back + stun, and the 30% hit loss), to give you more time to get beckon back. It can be a challenge, yes, but it can also be challenging for a mage when a bear dodges drain and heal won't work because they're moving whilst using it.

I'm not denying the fact the other classes can be overpowered, but bears are not underpowered by any means, if anything all 3 classes are overpowered leading to a random match that can go either way. PvP direly needs work to be done on it. When a tank has 80 dodge, and a team full of mages in a Ctf game are invincible, there's a big problem.

08-08-2012, 05:18 PM

You're obviously still living in 66 cap

@1337 bears are a joke?
did i stutter

xcainnblecterx
08-09-2012, 03:36 AM
@1337 you say bears can kill a bird in two hits so it makes them a joke? As mentioned earlier how about end game birds? I they can kill a fully buffed mage in 3 hits. Maybe us bears should start ranting about how birds are op seeing as people say we're op. Also Seeing as some bears will take all the damage your toon would be taking if that said bear knows how to get aggro and pervent you from dying we could just let you get the aggro and take on all the mobs including those yetis in humania. There's just certain people who hate bears for no reason because of a few bad news bears we all get the heat from it. I'm one that believes this whole end game of pvp is based on luck as every one at 70-71 has almost every skill at 6 and a couple at 7. At lower lvl there's strategy to your build cause you can't have all skills maxed or at the even low low pvp lvls some skills won't even be used. I'm not hating on end game pvp I still do it even though I'm terrible its all fun to me. I'm not one who's goin to cry cause I have screwed up kdr its all a game and has nothing to do with my real life so why should I be getting angry in rl over the a game?

Whirlzap
08-09-2012, 09:24 AM
I'm sorry, but have you played end game bear? I don't mean to come off as rude, but I'm just unsure how someone can consider them underpowered. 80 dodge (dodging virtually 4/5 hits) isn't underpowered at all to me, not to mention their 200-243(?) damage mace. If bird/mage dodges beckon (which can happen at any level), there's alternatives. You can cut back, and stall until beckon cool downs, you can try and get close enough to stun with HS, or stomp them off of you (for knock back + stun, and the 30% hit loss), to give you more time to get beckon back. It can be a challenge, yes, but it can also be challenging for a mage when a bear dodges drain and heal won't work because they're moving whilst using it.

I'm not denying the fact the other classes can be overpowered, but bears are not underpowered by any means, if anything all 3 classes are overpowered leading to a random match that can go either way. PvP direly needs work to be done on it. When a tank has 80 dodge, and a team full of mages in a Ctf game are invincible, there's a big problem.

Actually, you're a big problem pulling Angel and my mage around like that.
Zzzzz

Montanabro
12-09-2012, 02:36 AM
Regarding this discussion of whether bears are over- or underpowered: why do Birds and Mages do better than Bears on the PvP and CTF leaderboards?

Noodleleg
12-09-2012, 02:45 AM
Regarding this discussion of whether bears are over- or underpowered: why do Birds and Mages do better than Bears on the PvP and CTF leaderboards?

Because of GCD back then.

And... good bears don't share all their secrets ;)!

D-:
12-09-2012, 03:20 AM
@1337 you say bears can kill a bird in two hits so it makes them a joke? As mentioned earlier how about end game birds? I they can kill a fully buffed mage in 3 hits. Maybe us bears should start ranting about how birds are op seeing as people say we're op. Also Seeing as some bears will take all the damage your toon would be taking if that said bear knows how to get aggro and pervent you from dying we could just let you get the aggro and take on all the mobs including those yetis in humania. There's just certain people who hate bears for no reason because of a few bad news bears we all get the heat from it. I'm one that believes this whole end game of pvp is based on luck as every one at 70-71 has almost every skill at 6 and a couple at 7. At lower lvl there's strategy to your build cause you can't have all skills maxed or at the even low low pvp lvls some skills won't even be used. I'm not hating on end game pvp I still do it even though I'm terrible its all fun to me. I'm not one who's goin to cry cause I have screwed up kdr its all a game and has nothing to do with my real life so why should I be getting angry in rl over the a game?

There's a "Reply with quote" button.

Don't just @ people.