PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Guild Rankings

asommers
09-30-2022, 11:10 AM
I'm gathering some feedback on how guild ranks are calculated. I'd like to keep it simple, so I'm thinking of using the achievement point total of the top N players in the guild that have played within the last T days. Guild size wouldn't matter, it's only the top 500 players that would count.

Current thought for N is 500 and T is 14 (so total achievement points for the top 500 players in a guild that have played within the last 14 days).

We'd also give you the tools needed to help manage your guild list (filtering/sorting by last online, APs, etc.)

I'm happy to hear your thoughts, feedback, concerns, constructive criticism.

-ALS

Encryptions
09-30-2022, 12:21 PM
Remove pvp stuff, remove account age, and guild age. There isn't a lot to choose from but you could do average titles per member, average aps per member.
I suggest doing the calculations based off people who have played in the past 35 days instead of 14 because there are some people who log in once a month and some who take 3-4 week breaks for stuff irl.
One thing that might bring up more guild events is average pve kills per member in the guild each week and total pve kills from players in the guild for that week. Even if someone leaves it keeps the number there because there will be an increase of guild hoppers / people who want to join guilds do the guild event take the reward and leave.

Average players online per day, take the highest number online for each day of the week and divide it by 7 for the average. This can work by only counting accounts lv 71+ in the guild so people can't spam create alt accounts lv 1 to increase the number. It ONLY counts 1 account as 1 online regardless if that account has 10 alts in the guild. No one is really going to keep up with 10+ emails with lv 71+ accounts. If I log on to my warrior rog and mage it only counts as 1 because its 1 account.
Average pets owned per character lv 81, this helps towards fixing the pet economy since everyone will buy pets for ranking.

Whole point of guild ranking is to know what guilds are the most active and experienced imo.

pfizer
09-30-2022, 12:23 PM
Remove pvp stuff, remove account age, and guild age. There isn't a lot to choose from but you could do average titles per member, average aps per member.
I suggest doing the calculations based off people who have played in the past 35 days instead of 14 because there are some people who log in once a month and some who take 3-4 week breaks for stuff irl.
One thing that might bring up more guild events is average pve kills per member in the guild each week and total pve kills from players in the guild for that week. Even if someone leaves it keeps the number there because there will be an increase of guild hoppers / people who want to join guilds do the guild event take the reward and leave.

Average players online per day, take the highest number online for each day of the week and divide it by 7 for the average. This can work by only counting accounts lv 71+ in the guild so people can't spam create alt accounts lv 1 to increase the number. It ONLY counts 1 account as 1 online regardless if that account has 10 alts in the guild. No one is really going to keep up with 10+ emails with lv 71+ accounts. If I log on to my warrior rog and mage it only counts as 1 because its 1 account.
Average pets owned per character lv 81, this helps towards fixing the pet economy since everyone will buy pets for ranking.

+1 on this one. Please give rewards for top 10 guilds too.

InsanitrisesAL
09-30-2022, 12:26 PM
A few issues im seeing with this is currently the top 5 guilds have less than 500 members, ive always liked how ranks were originally calculated but id propose to keep the old system but change some aspects of it , like limit how much a single player can affect certain values , kdr / kills per member ect, it would make dummy farming pointless besides aps , i hope my feedback is helpful to you , I lead insane asylem for 5 years :)

Encryptions
09-30-2022, 12:52 PM
Maybe also update the guild lbs once a month instead of weekly so that the monthly lb thread is more up to date?

Mcmikeguapo
09-30-2022, 01:01 PM

Whole point of guild ranking is to know what guilds are the most active and experienced imo.

Mucho texto
+1 tho

MiruZetu
09-30-2022, 01:26 PM
My opinion is to make guild Ranking on monthly basis!
1. Make guild aps
•Like certain aps
•total pve/pvp kills
•total active days
•boss kills/lb runs
•gold farmed
•guild chest(donate certain points/gold/items or pvp kills to count toward chest or to make levels on certain boss/mobs kills
•guild event(hardly played once since introduce, n gm r pretty lazy to host one)
•make guild hopper restrict(only count player who r in guld for more than 2week -month)
•make guild easier to find / make a guild search option and to apply for guild than invite basis.

2.Make guild monthly lb
•prices for top guild like 1-10
•it makes guild attractive to push higher for good rewards
•guild event is dead makes something event for guild which would b fun for guild members. Like pvp, race or hole in one sports events.
•current guild lb is dry(seriously dry u will find cu in always #1 n other guld #2 n #3 so on with lots of og people who hav done all aps n chill. *Some still grind games tho*
•make guild set language barrier
There was a time i get on a guild n everyone speaking spanish i was like wtf they r talkin*

3. Guild customise
•make guild banner and logo to make it more appealing
•rather than guild hall we should have a map for guild with different customise rather than guild furniture yuck they all suck no cap
•have a guild token system where u can get guild token to exchange for certain mid tier items not too op like mana heal pots or some golda
•there should b guild rename options also for 100-500 plats
•it makes no sense to cap guild hall capacity to 20 if guild can have 500-1000 members why guild hall have such low capacity? I know it would makes guild hall too crowded but its too small to begin with. Or cap guild members to 500

4. Make guild more accessable
•like house show can we get guild show where we can visit others guild to see decoration? Just a suggestion 😉
•make it easy to search as i said already
Like when new players come there r sent to find guild menu but nothing is there to show? how can new people find guild lol? They r new to game the wont know anything whats guild? Hello sts u hear me on this?
•rather than invite system make apply system as mentioned aboved. Like set criteria as xxx kills xxx aps xxx levels and officers/gm can easily accept or reject.
•make new roles in guild
Like whats recruiter / combation have in common? Theirs both shlt remove both roles whats the point of those in 2022💀

5. Sigh i just want al to succeed in coming years. Guild is the most outdated features in al since beginning. Hardly good guild to find and even if u find active guild criteria is too high to join for new people bcoz of guild aps system. U should make new aps system than old🤦

Good luck i hope u take some suggestions from above not all r important tho
Thank you for reading my suggestion 🙇*♂️

Avaree
09-30-2022, 01:38 PM
I'm gathering some feedback on how guild ranks are calculated. I'd like to keep it simple, so I'm thinking of using the achievement point total of the top N players in the guild that have played within the last T days. Guild size wouldn't matter, it's only the top 500 players that would count.

Current thought for N is 500 and T is 14 (so total achievement points for the top 500 players in a guild that have played within the last 14 days).

We'd also give you the tools needed to help manage your guild list (filtering/sorting by last online, APs, etc.)

I'm happy to hear your thoughts, feedback, concerns, constructive criticism.

-ALS

I think you are on the right track towards guild rankings, however, many players just log in and afk so implement something that calculated afking lol.
If some type of weekly/monthly APs, that could be achieved, and reset was implemented towards guild ranking would be beneficial.
You could have pvp challenges, guild with most elite maps completed, have tier ranking for easiest to hardest campaigns in a week/month.

Pvp - it’s DF, so it should not be included
Pve can still be botted, that shouldn’t be included either.
Guild age is very important, it’s part of AL history when a guild that is formed and stays intact for many years.

Encryptions
09-30-2022, 01:42 PM
My opinion is to make guild Ranking on monthly basis!
1. Make guild aps
•Like certain aps
•total pve/pvp kills
•total active days
•boss kills/lb runs
•gold farmed
•guild chest(donate certain points/gold/items or pvp kills to count toward chest or to make levels on certain boss/mobs kills
•guild event(hardly played once since introduce, n gm r pretty lazy to host one)
•make guild hopper restrict(only count player who r in guld for more than 2week -month)
•make guild easier to find / make a guild search option and to apply for guild than invite basis.

Have to look at these things with all kinds of views.
We have total pve and pvp kills right now and its not working out well with pvp, people dummy farm in pvp for aps and guild rank. Pvp isn't active and should be removed from the guild ranking system.
Total active days we also already have in the current system, it needs reworked. An idea I posted above.
Boss kills people will spam orrick all day which would manipulate the system, lb runs would be controlled by 2 guilds and lb timed maps are already bad enough won't go into that subject.
Gold farmed would be controlled by a tiny group of people with max gold loot in each guild.
Guild chest would be manipulated by people who would spam alt accounts into the guild so when the chest opens they can open a ton of the chests.
Guild events would work if the devs add my idea above which is count total pve kills farmed by guild members in each month. Masters who want their guild on lb will host more events.
Guild hopping will never be a fixable thing.
Search option would be nice to have.

I disagree on guild rewards due to people having the ability to spam alts with rewards for being in the top guilds.
Language info should be in the search guild option if they add one.
No comment on the logo / furnish / token system.
We have an option to rename already.
Increasing capacity to 50 would be nice.

Ranks should be Member-> Recruit-> Combat-> Officer->Master. Some guilds do PvP and I am not sure if this is an issue but some recruits who shouldn't join the pvp zone do join that zone. Keep the roles, some people don't deserve recruit rank because they can't read the rules and invite people who don't meet guild requirements.

Encryptions
09-30-2022, 01:44 PM
I think you are on the right track towards guild rankings, however, many players just log in and afk so implement something that calculated afking lol.
If some type of weekly/monthly APs, that could be achieved, and reset was implemented towards guild ranking would be beneficial.
You could have pvp challenges, guild with most elite maps completed, have tier ranking for easiest to hardest campaigns in a week/month.

Pvp - it’s DF, so it should not be included
Pve can still be botted, that shouldn’t be included either.
Guild age is very important, it’s part of AL history when a guild that is formed and stays intact for many years.

They should start banning people more often for botting in pve, especially 1.2m kills in 1 month. I feel if they add a total pve kills per month count for each guild that finding pve botters will be alot easier.
Guild age should stay as information but not apart of the ranking system. A lot of newer guilds tend to be more active than a lot of older guilds.

Igotu12
09-30-2022, 02:33 PM
You have no idea what ur talking about lmao, pvp is very active you’re just saying it’s not because you don’t care about it, which is fine but don’t lie to the developers to get what you want.

Encryptions
09-30-2022, 02:36 PM
You have no idea what ur talking about lmao, pvp is very active you’re just saying it’s not because you don’t care about it, which is fine but don’t lie to the developers to get what you want.

We are talking about level 81 pvp not twink pvp.

papas
09-30-2022, 02:41 PM
I really apreciate ur effort last months to improve the game. The result is amazing so far.
Now abt guild ranking i have to remind u years ago when it came on this current form, for many days was discussed and hundreds of reply came to ur disposal. The lb is fine as it is. Imo it's a waste of time for ur team sinse in every changes u gonna make always ppl will find ways to exploit or "cheat" for better rank.
I don't think there are many ppl that actually cares abt guild lb.
Yes pvp is dead but there are many ppl that have legit kills and flags captured even those done years ago. Would be unfair to remove pvp factors. Just keep tracking dummy farmers and keep "punish em". Ofc dummy farm till 10k pvp kills shouldn't be scholled.
Yes ppl pve bot but many playing event lbs for years and 4m pve are legit.
Excluding best and worse ranking is fair and giving chanse to new guilds with low aps to be on lb. So I wouldn't change this.
Guild activity matters the most sinse there are so many factors abt it, no need make it count last 14days only.
Acc age and guild age is important too. Having a guild created for so long go and still being on lb must be rewarded, same goes for old accounts.
Once again thank you for all your hard effort. All devs made game better and is very promising. Spend ur time improve events and don't mind guild lb.
P. S. Dont listen to encryption. [emoji14]

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Igotu12
09-30-2022, 02:50 PM
81 is the most active though, I would know bc I play it. Ty

Encryptions
09-30-2022, 02:54 PM
People want active guilds, some old guilds are carried to lb by old accounts that are inactive with high pve/pvp kills and aps. There are lb guilds that are very inactive and yet still on lb. I understand that some of you guys like to have ancient guilds stand on lb but when they are inactive I don't see the point.

81 is the most active though, I would know bc I play it. Ty

Your ign? Any time I go to tdm or ctf it has 0 players.

Igotu12
09-30-2022, 02:59 PM
You never go because you’re not a pvper. You’re a pve player, I’ve never seen u in tdm ever

Xuds
09-30-2022, 03:34 PM
They should start banning people more often for botting in pve, especially 1.2m kills in 1 month. I feel if they add a total pve kills per month count for each guild that finding pve botters will be alot easier.
Guild age should stay as information but not apart of the ranking system. A lot of newer guilds tend to be more active than a lot of older guilds.It's possible to get 1m in a month if you don't have responsibilities and play 10 hours a day. Some people play 24/7 farming gold if they spent that time in hauntlet I'm sure they could get 1m in a month, it's just boring to do

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

papas
09-30-2022, 03:41 PM
People want active guilds, some old guilds are carried to lb by old accounts that are inactive with high pve/pvp kills and aps. There are lb guilds that are very inactive and yet still on lb. I understand that some of you guys like to have ancient guilds stand on lb but when they are inactive I don't see the point.

Your ign? Any time I go to tdm or ctf it has 0 players.Activity counts more than having one of oldest guild with tones of pve. If old accounts being inactive i dont think they can boost with aps? Lately new aps added are almost double. So active guilds will not lose to them.. Maybe u don't know exactly how guild lb works?
Unless u understand it 100% then maybe u shouldn't suggest.
Tho I have to admit there are some things u said that can be interesting.

KillKingMe
09-30-2022, 04:13 PM
A few issues im seeing with this is currently the top 5 guilds have less than 500 members, ive always liked how ranks were originally calculated but id propose to keep the old system but change some aspects of it , like limit how much a single player can affect certain values , kdr / kills per member ect, it would make dummy farming pointless besides aps , i hope my feedback is helpful to you , I lead insane asylem for 5 years :)

Yeah I agree with this. How can you allow a guild with what is 150 members be on the LB? They're mostly people who have been playing since the game came out back in I believe 2012-2013. You should lower the affect of certain values when a person is in guild as Insanity has mentioned here.

Nocturnus
09-30-2022, 04:45 PM
Activity counts more than having one of oldest guild with tones of pve. If old accounts being inactive i dont think they can boost with aps? Lately new aps added are almost double. So active guilds will not lose to them.. Maybe u don't know exactly how guild lb works?
Unless u understand it 100% then maybe u shouldn't suggest.
Tho I have to admit there are some things u said that can be interesting.

There is no need to speculate, just go see the top guilds and you will see that there are inactive guilds, otherwise, enter a top guild, and see the inactivity of half of its members.
On the other hand here you can check, how they influence, the points mentioned above by Encryption.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?654565-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guilds-2022-09-28

If they want to add prizes to Lb, they have to make this a real, decisive competition in the same season.
What's the point of giving an award to a guild or a player who doesn't play?
The player's activity must be one of the most influential points. It is a step in the right direction.

QuaseT
09-30-2022, 05:01 PM
I like the suggestion made by ALS way more than the current lb. It excludes most factors that people try to bot/dummy/cheat. Keep it simple - no complex and time consuming changes for a lb barely anyone cares about. Im only a bit afraid that points of some new achievements arent completely fair in my opinion but that issue was adressed in another thread already.

Coringasft
09-30-2022, 05:06 PM
As I don't understand much about the ranking system I won't give any suggestions, as I don't think it would be very useful, but I like the idea of molding the system a bit, and having rewards would be interesting as well.

Nocturnus
09-30-2022, 05:49 PM
-Activity: only active players count for the guild count, 1 month could be the limit, if you've been away for more than 1 month your points don't count. Then additional points for being active as in the current count. I mean 1 active day, 3d, 7d, 15d, 30d.
-Seniority of the guild: it should not add up, but it could be put somewhere, just to know what the age of a guild is, as an anecdote.
-Pve and Pvp: As indicated Insanity should have a limit, above that limit should not add, per player or character. The limit could be the limit of the aps. I mean 1m for pve and 10k for pvp.
-Aps: it is extremely important to have many Aps.
-Flags: they don't count for Aps, they shouldn't count for guild Lb, either. On the other hand, if not, you could have a limit of 10k flags per player like in Aps.
-Guild battles: could be a point to think about. They should count only the events for the duration of the season, but it could be manipulated perhaps. They would fight against a dummy guild.
-Pve/pvp/flag: also, they could add only the ones done during the season.
-Hardcore: should have a bonus of points for having "alive" Hc players in the guild. Or on the contrary, they should add double the points, because everything costs double in a Hc. Or add as 2 players. So if the limit is 65k aps it could count as 130k aps, or something like that.

-Prizes: could be 1 temporary badge and temporary color title, or also the same name of the guild but in gold.
Badge to the 3 best guild, title to the 10 best guild. And it would last 1 month or until the restart of the guild Lb.
They could be used only by guild masters, officers and recruits.
-Reorder ranges:
Master. (1) All tasks and exclusively promotions.
Submaster. (max 4) They could perform tasks like edit hall, guild cleaning, guild battles and event organization, ban people from the guild, can demote officers, among others.
Officials. (max 20) They are chat moderators, they only expel inappropriate people.
Combatant. They fight in guild battles.
Recruits. They invite people.
Members.

That's all for now, thanks for reading.
I have some more ideas but I must think about them better, so that it is understood.

BaronB
09-30-2022, 05:56 PM
I really apreciate ur effort last months to improve the game. The result is amazing so far.
Now abt guild ranking i have to remind u years ago when it came on this current form, for many days was discussed and hundreds of reply came to ur disposal. The lb is fine as it is. Imo it's a waste of time for ur team sinse in every changes u gonna make always ppl will find ways to exploit or "cheat" for better rank.
I don't think there are many ppl that actually cares abt guild lb.
Yes pvp is dead but there are many ppl that have legit kills and flags captured even those done years ago. Would be unfair to remove pvp factors. Just keep tracking dummy farmers and keep "punish em". Ofc dummy farm till 10k pvp kills shouldn't be scholled.
Yes ppl pve bot but many playing event lbs for years and 4m pve are legit.
Excluding best and worse ranking is fair and giving chanse to new guilds with low aps to be on lb. So I wouldn't change this.
Guild activity matters the most sinse there are so many factors abt it, no need make it count last 14days only.
Acc age and guild age is important too. Having a guild created for so long go and still being on lb must be rewarded, same goes for old accounts.
Once again thank you for all your hard effort. All devs made game better and is very promising. Spend ur time improve events and don't mind guild lb.
P. S. Dont listen to encryption. [emoji14]

Ill be back with a more detailed reply to this post however the short version of it would be very similar to whats been posted by Papas

Fkned
09-30-2022, 10:35 PM
I like the suggestion made by ALS way more than the current lb. It excludes most factors that people try to bot/dummy/cheat. Keep it simple - no complex and time consuming changes for a lb barely anyone cares about. Im only a bit afraid that points of some new achievements arent completely fair in my opinion but that issue was adressed in another thread already.
A lot of people care about lb. It's a status to many to be in an lb guild, higher the better. Guild rankings should continue to be on a weekly basis, as many guilds host events like pve and boss events for that very reason. It's to keep members active while benefiting the guild. The numbers suggested by asommers look reasonably sound actually, but I would also run activity on a single point higher than 14 days, 30 range is reasonable. And yes if you're in an lb guild under 500 players it should be discounted towards lb, sorry to say. Some lb guilds are for the most part dead, less players less activity and there by factors that really don't contribute to gameplay. Just loaded with og players that for the most part don't log in. I keep over 30 day players at level 81 for this exact reason on my roster. As their other factors, acct age, aps, etc mean more or at least equally, to the attendance hit.
Make it simple. Keep it simple. Aps, activity, size a good place to start. People build fresh guilds for the simple reason it jumps them on lb as they show 99% activity and the system is heavily weighed towards attendance. There being four categories.
Itsed, Master of Bellum

Fkned
09-30-2022, 11:15 PM
A lot of people care about lb. It's a status to many to be in an lb guild, higher the better. Guild rankings should continue to be on a weekly basis, as many guilds host events like pve and boss events for that very reason. It's to keep members active while benefiting the guild. The numbers suggested by asommers look reasonably sound actually, but I would also run activity on a single point higher than 14 days, 30 range is reasonable. And yes if you're in an lb guild under 500 players it should be discounted towards lb, sorry to say. Some lb guilds are for the most part dead, less players less activity and there by factors that really don't contribute to gameplay. Just loaded with og players that for the most part don't log in. I keep over 30 day players at level 81 for this exact reason on my roster. As their other factors, acct age, aps, etc mean more or at least equally, to the attendance hit.
Make it simple. Keep it simple. Aps, activity, size a good place to start. People build fresh guilds for the simple reason it jumps them on lb as they show 99% activity and the system is heavily weighed towards attendance. There being four categories.
Itsed, Master of Bellum
And you could add an AP event in guildevents tab towards this :) it will motivate lower level chars to boost theirs. Benefiting everyone in guild and themselves

Odwren
09-30-2022, 11:21 PM
It's great that you are reviewing the mechanics for guild ranking.

Mine would be an unpopular opinion, but I say this because our guild truly has, and continue to invest A LOT of time, resources, and effort in building up so many toons. Some have stayed, and some have left. I feel that our guild's legacy of non-discrimination against low-level players, hand-holding them and aiding them in levelling and pursuing their achievements, not to mention numerous costly guild events to propel and incentivize them to run and not just twiddle their thumbs in game - just end up getting scattered all around Arlor.

Guilds are supposed to be a means to support and develop players, so I feel that APs that the guild has helped players achieve should be factored in. Perhaps the weight of the APs can lessen the longer that a player hasn't been in the guild. Although I am also cognizant of potential limitations, i.e. whether the game has a means to track and monitor this; I thought I'd still put my thoughts out there in case this is something that y'all can do something about.

As for your current proposal, T = 14days might be a bit short given that the player demographic consist of working folks and those in Uni. I'm aware that we are trying to drive activity up, but on the flipside, this might actually result in people completely disengaging if they feel they aren't vital to the guild standing because they are unable to play.

Many thanks.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

papas
10-01-2022, 03:29 AM
-Activity: only active players count for the guild count, 1 month could be the limit, if you've been away for more than 1 month your points don't count. Then additional points for being active as in the current count. I mean 1 active day, 3d, 7d, 15d, 30d.
-Seniority of the guild: it should not add up, but it could be put somewhere, just to know what the age of a guild is, as an anecdote.
-Pve and Pvp: As indicated Insanity should have a limit, above that limit should not add, per player or character. The limit could be the limit of the aps. I mean 1m for pve and 10k for pvp.
-Aps: it is extremely important to have many Aps.
-Flags: they don't count for Aps, they shouldn't count for guild Lb, either. On the other hand, if not, you could have a limit of 10k flags per player like in Aps.
-Guild battles: could be a point to think about. They should count only the events for the duration of the season, but it could be manipulated perhaps. They would fight against a dummy guild.
-Pve/pvp/flag: also, they could add only the ones done during the season.
-Hardcore: should have a bonus of points for having "alive" Hc players in the guild. Or on the contrary, they should add double the points, because everything costs double in a Hc. Or add as 2 players. So if the limit is 65k aps it could count as 130k aps, or something like that.

-Prizes: could be 1 temporary badge and temporary color title, or also the same name of the guild but in gold.
Badge to the 3 best guild, title to the 10 best guild. And it would last 1 month or until the restart of the guild Lb.
They could be used only by guild masters, officers and recruits.
-Reorder ranges:
Master. (1) All tasks and exclusively promotions.
Submaster. (max 4) They could perform tasks like edit hall, guild cleaning, guild battles and event organization, ban people from the guild, can demote officers, among others.
Officials. (max 20) They are chat moderators, they only expel inappropriate people.
Combatant. They fight in guild battles.
Recruits. They invite people.
Members.

That's all for now, thanks for reading.
I have some more ideas but I must think about them better, so that it is understood.As I mentioned before guild age must be a factor. Always in history "ancient" guilds or clans are highly respected. Existing for so many years must be counted. New guilds have option to exclude this factor for lb if is the worse. This was desided long ago by devs which was the smartest thing abt guild lb.
Maybe some don't know this. The best and worse rank(tatal of two) of factors are being excluded so will be a bit balanse to new guilds. Also this helps if one guild "cheats" so will get not legit pvp or pve kills and gets insase numbers and rank1 of one factor.
Inactive characters not to be counted for rank sounds not bad idea. So some guilds with 5-20% activity will go off lb.
Pve / pvp factors must remain. There are so many ppl tha have high numbers LEGIT. Even some guilds dummy farmed millions of pvp kills to get high rank. This should be dealt by devs. Banning em for 1week without removing those kills didn't work. Sinse same person kept dummy farm more hundreds of thousands without get punished this time. Dummy farm till 10k kills should not be punished.
Rewarding top guilds would mess things up. Many guilds will find ways to cheat, more drama will come, and hundreds of mails will received by devs reporting cheaters. Guild lb can never be legit 100%
Saying this by GM of CU being(legit) top guild in lb 90% of time the last 3years.

Pars
10-01-2022, 04:19 AM
New seasonal rewards for top guilds and guild members

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Nocturnus
10-01-2022, 10:35 AM
As I mentioned before guild age must be a factor. Always in history "ancient" guilds or clans are highly respected. Existing for so many years must be counted. New guilds have option to exclude this factor for lb if is the worse. This was desided long ago by devs which was the smartest thing abt guild lb.
Maybe some don't know this. The best and worse rank(tatal of two) of factors are being excluded so will be a bit balanse to new guilds. Also this helps if one guild "cheats" so will get not legit pvp or pve kills and gets insase numbers and rank1 of one factor.
Inactive characters not to be counted for rank sounds not bad idea. So some guilds with 5-20% activity will go off lb.
Pve / pvp factors must remain. There are so many ppl tha have high numbers LEGIT. Even some guilds dummy farmed millions of pvp kills to get high rank. This should be dealt by devs. Banning em for 1week without removing those kills didn't work. Sinse same person kept dummy farm more hundreds of thousands without get punished this time. Dummy farm till 10k kills should not be punished.
Rewarding top guilds would mess things up. Many guilds will find ways to cheat, more drama will come, and hundreds of mails will received by devs reporting cheaters. Guild lb can never be legit 100%
Saying this by GM of CU being(legit) top guild in lb 90% of time the last 3years.

That's why have to change the table. So that it is legitimate, and prizes can be given. Why punish people if you can modify, the way it works.
And seniority is an unnecessary advantage. I am not a better or more active player, for playing longer. And I've been playing for 7 years.
It's simple, players who don't play shouldn't participate in the competition, much less those who stopped playing more than 1 year ago.
As you can see the other Lb are reset every season, only purely active players participate. Nor does it matter how old the players are in the others Lb.
You also have hundreds of new players, who participate in the seasonal Lb, with full aps. Are those players less important because they are new characters?
Also in a real competition everyone starts from the same goal.
So far you haven't given a single good reason why those parameters should stay.
If they're a good guild they don't need those perks to prove it. What are you afraid of?

Fkned
10-01-2022, 01:31 PM
As a thought, you could do boards monthly. Random sample the day but post it monthly. Nobody knows when it's coming so hopping is discouraged. Award badges top three every month, stays with the guild. Leave guild lose badge. Also discourages guild hopping. Especially if you have an AP guildevent ability
So, aps, attendance, top 500 players, 30 day window to be checked. I know lb stats pulled Tuesday for me, posted Wednesday, I do my stuff on Mondays due to this. Can't tweak if u don't know when sample taken, keeping it fair w honest members. A 30 day window like you have now for your sample, and guild has a month to work on it for next sample. While top guilds have a badge. Could even make it a general badge for top 3, 5, or top 10 guild, whatever works. That's the reward ��
Oh and for those guilds w less members than 500, to make it fair for all, make the ap count straight, not an average. If your smaller guild is active w elite ap players it will be competitive compared to guilds who have more players with less aps. Also post counted AP numbers monthly like it's posted now, so guilds know where they stand on their count

Itsed, Master of Bellum

papas
10-01-2022, 08:06 PM
That's why have to change the table. So that it is legitimate, and prizes can be given. Why punish people if you can modify, the way it works.
And seniority is an unnecessary advantage. I am not a better or more active player, for playing longer. And I've been playing for 7 years.
It's simple, players who don't play shouldn't participate in the competition, much less those who stopped playing more than 1 year ago.
As you can see the other Lb are reset every season, only purely active players participate. Nor does it matter how old the players are in the others Lb.
You also have hundreds of new players, who participate in the seasonal Lb, with full aps. Are those players less important because they are new characters?
If they're a good guild they don't need those perks to prove it. What are you afraid of?I think u didn't read my full Comment bro. U keep repeating urself, trying prove ur point is correct even I alrd agreed w u abt inactive ppl. So I ll leave it right here. If u wanna talk abt it, u can contact me in game.
U know it is normal for ppl to disagree on many matters. Js

MagicalTables
10-01-2022, 11:46 PM
1. Maybe instead of top 500 players, make it a % of players in the guild instead since some guilds have less than 500 players? (Not sure if going by % will have any drawbacks)
2. I also agree with a lot of the suggestions here to remove some of the criteria that most people cheat/bot/dummy in like PvP kills since a lot of people farming aps just dummy farm.
3. Remove guild and account age because older doesn't always mean better quality of players. This also gives newer guilds and players an unfair advantage; if newer players can reach the same level/experience/aps/kdr as older players then both the old and new player should have the same weight/contribution to the guild since they both reached the same level of achievement (one was just done over a longer period of time than the other).

Edited:
I also don't understand why older players need to be recognize/have benefits, they already have the advantage of time-- they've been in the game longer giving them a few years head start compared to others. It's not something people can work for/earn which is why I don't understand why they need to be recognized/be included in the criteria of counting towards guild score.

Ayeenn
10-02-2022, 06:43 AM
It's great that you are reviewing the mechanics for guild ranking.

Mine would be an unpopular opinion, but I say this because our guild truly has, and continue to invest A LOT of time, resources, and effort in building up so many toons. Some have stayed, and some have left. I feel that our guild's legacy of non-discrimination against low-level players, hand-holding them and aiding them in levelling and pursuing their achievements, not to mention numerous costly guild events to propel and incentivize them to run and not just twiddle their thumbs in game - just end up getting scattered all around Arlor.

Guilds are supposed to be a means to support and develop players, so I feel that APs that the guild has helped players achieve should be factored in. Perhaps the weight of the APs can lessen the longer that a player hasn't been in the guild. Although I am also cognizant of potential limitations, i.e. whether the game has a means to track and monitor this; I thought I'd still put my thoughts out there in case this is something that y'all can do something about.

As for your current proposal, T = 14days might be a bit short given that the player demographic consist of working folks and those in Uni. I'm aware that we are trying to drive activity up, but on the flipside, this might actually result in people completely disengaging if they feel they aren't vital to the guild standing because they are unable to play.

Many thanks.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuaseT
10-02-2022, 07:14 AM
Itsed, Master of BellumWith not many care I meant the actual ranking not guilds in general. People try to join lb guilds because they try to be part of one of the largest/most active or most advanced groups. Little do actually play the game to increase the guilds ranking of a guild they joined. The calculated rankings of guilds are only a minor part of the whole concept of guilds thats why I believe less complex rankings work here aswell.

papas
10-02-2022, 07:22 AM
Something just came to me. Sinse excluding system of best and worse rank each week, working in a good way, how abt do same thing in every factor seperatelly.
For example, in a guild can exclude counting of N% best and worse of em. So let's say if new players join a guild they won't drag it down in ranking and if someone exploit with high numbers of pve/pvp kills will not boost in an unfair way. So actually removing 5 best and worse scores of members in every guild, not 5characters. For example 5worse scores of pve kills and aps propably will be of 5new players but 5worse activity might be of any ppl not active, no matter their other scores which will not be excluded unless they also worse compared to everyone else in guild.
Again this will be unfair for some guilds(as the one I'm part of). But I think will help with every issues ppl mentioned above.
I think N should be equal with 1. So in a guild with 500 ppl 5best and 5worse of every factor can be excluded. "N" should always wound up. So if a guild has 101-200 members N should be equal with 2, if has 401-500 should be equal with 5.
U can try it and give us results of this "new" lb (if u wanna share) compared to last announsed lb rank. So u(and we) can see the diferense and if that helps to solve things bothering you.

QuaseT
10-02-2022, 07:45 AM
If they're a good guild they don't need those perks to prove it. What are you afraid of?An old guild has a better foundation than one that has just been created. Its a solid community of people who potentially leave less fast than in a new guild.
Just as the example with new vs old players. A player who has started 7 years ago and is active daily is more advanced than a player who started a month ago and is active daily. Same goes for guilds imo.

papas
10-02-2022, 08:10 AM
An old guild has a better foundation than one that has just been created. Its a solid community of people who potentially leave less fast than in a new guild.
Just as the example with new vs old players. A player who has started 7 years ago and is active daily is more advanced than a player who started a month ago and is active daily. Same goes for guilds imo.In small addition old players achieved aps much much harder than new ppl get it. Including all pvp/pve kills pets. I remember while we run for hours get the "Crack egg" aps in elite tindrin which gave me my first lb banner. Was lucky to have op friends. @Alitarose @musasun

Nocturnus
10-02-2022, 08:27 AM
An old guild has a better foundation than one that has just been created. Its a solid community of people who potentially leave less fast than in a new guild.
Just as the example with new vs old players. A player who has started 7 years ago and is active daily is more advanced than a player who started a month ago and is active daily. Same goes for guilds imo.

This reinforces what I am saying.
Since being an old player or guild is an advantage in itself, they can know the game more than another new player, or it is more advanced, etc, as you are mentioning.
So why reinforce that advantage, giving them more advantages in points?

papas
10-02-2022, 08:38 AM
This reinforces what I am saying.
Since being an old player or guild is an advantage in itself, they can know the game more than another new player, or it is more advanced, etc, as you are mentioning.
So why reinforce that advantage, giving them more advantages in points?Well it's fair in my opinion for players that play this game for many years and supporting/contributing all AL community to be rewarded.
You think the oposite which is respectful.
Most of improvements in game came after those people suggestions. Experiense in previous events and facts happened in the past help devs sometimes see some improvements to be made that otherwise it would t have noticed.

Raziast
10-02-2022, 08:39 AM
1. First change that should help with a lot of confusion about the guild LB system is the one suggested by asommers himself. Count everything that’s been active within 14 days. Else doesn’t matter.

Why T shouldn’t be more than 14 days because no matter how busy anyone is, u can always come active for some time in 2 weeks to show that you aren’t done with the game and you’re still breathing and healthy to show your presence. Unless you end up in a desert or mid of ocean with connectivity issues for multiple weeks.

I can’t suggest the decrease in N from 500 because guilds with lower members will always settle with the least and best, with no opportunity for newcomers.

2. I +1 to Encryption mentioning alternative character problems, it hurts a lot. When a person randomly plans to leave the guild, 20 more characters will leave spamming the disaster, only to tell you that he had 20 more characters getting your position sustained on LB.

One character per account with the highest achievement points will be counted for 1 guild, having multiple alt characters can give some kind of extremely minor advantage but not the direct count in all factors affecting LB.

3. Guild Hoppers is another problem that we have to deal with a lot. To fix that issue, I suggest that anyone without a guild should immediately opt out of effecting any kind of guild rank calculations for the next 14 days. This should apply to the banner count too.

4. About Pve Botting problems. Let’s just give a maximum to it, as we already have an achievement of 1m PvE. Nothing above 1m should count in guild ranking. Anything above is limited to the flex of players themselves.

5. Then we have K/D problems in PVP. Pvp is dead. We know that nothing can be done about it anytime soon. I would suggest removing it completely but because we have related achievement points already and if we must include something related to PVP then it needs to be the direct kills count in PVP, not K/D.
Set a Maximum amount that will contribute to guild ranking, say 10k kills, anything above then that or having a +ive or -ive K/D is just limited to the flex of players themselves.

6. About the Guild age or Player age, make it count, but again, a justifiable advantage. An old and active group of players do need some kind of honorary advantage.

7. If we’re going to consider 2 weeks time frame a lot, why don’t we just get LB updates every 2 weeks instead of 1 week or a month? ��

8. Also, I don’t know if it should be related, but as a side suggestion, I was thinking of giving guild titles with slight color differences to different member ranks in the guild. For example, different guild title colors for Recruiters, Combatants, Officers, and Master. A slight and nice color difference with almost no pain to the eyes. This might increase a bit more interest in the importance of the guild member ranks system.

papas
10-02-2022, 12:21 PM
1.First change that should help with a lot of confusion about the guild LB system is the one suggested by asommers himself. Count everything that’s been active within 14 days. Else doesn’t matter.

Why T shouldn’t be more than 14 days because no matter how busy anyone is, u can always come active for some time in 2 weeks to show that you aren’t done with the game and you’re still breathing and healthy to show your presence. Unless you end up in a desert or mid of ocean with connectivity issues for multiple weeks.

I can’t suggest the decrease in N from 500 because guilds with lower members will always settle with the least and best, with no opportunity for newcomers.

2.I +1 to Encryption mentioning alternative character problems, it hurts a lot. When a person randomly plans to leave the guild, 20 more characters will leave spamming the disaster, only to tell you that he had 20 more characters getting your position sustained on LB.

One character per account with the highest achievement points will be counted for 1 guild, having multiple alt characters can give some kind of extremely minor advantage but not the direct count in all factors affecting LB.

3.Guild Hoppers is another problem that we have to deal with a lot. To fix that issue, I suggest that anyone without a guild should immediately opt out of effecting any kind of guild rank calculations for the next 14 days. This should apply to the banner count too.

4.About Pve Botting problems. Let’s just give a maximum to it, as we already have an achievement of 1m PvE. Nothing above 1m should count in guild ranking. Anything above is limited to the flex of players themselves.

5.Then we have K/D problems in PVP. Pvp is dead. We know that nothing can be done about it anytime soon. I would suggest removing it completely but because we have related achievement points already and if we must include something related to PVP then it needs to be the direct kills count in PVP, not K/D.
Set a Maximum amount that will contribute to guild ranking, say 10k kills, anything above then that or having a +ive or -ive K/D is just limited to the flex of players themselves.

6.About the Guild age or Player age, make it count, but again, a justifiable advantage. An old and active group of players do need some kind of honorary advantage.

7.If we’re going to consider 2 weeks time frame a lot, why don’t we just get LB updates every 2 weeks instead of 1 week or a month? ��

8.Also, I don’t know if it should be related, but as a side suggestion, I was thinking of giving guild titles with slight color differences to different member ranks in the guild. For example, different guild title colors for Recruiters, Combatants, Officers, and Master. A slight and nice color difference with almost no pain to the eyes. This might increase a bit more interest in the importance of the guild member ranks system.1. If this changes, then the number of activity factors will reduce. Meaning activity will matter less than it is rn. Activity is most important. Tho it will exclude those ppl who keep boosting guild's rank in high amount while being totally inactive so I understand ur point. Note tho 1st that all aps and pve and all everyone has achieved is because of teamwork and help/carry a guild provides. So I beleive guild deserves to get that boost anyway, and 2nd Currently if someone is inactive more than 30days, he is bringing down rank of his guild for 5factors. That's actually worse than boosting guild with 10m pve kills. So what u suggesting might actually has oposite result than u try to get. Devs will have to test it ig.
2. Having 20alts in a guild is not an advantage at all. Unless ofc if he has +guild reqs with all or with most of em. My main has 1m pve 10k pvp 10k flags 60k aps, my hc has 250k pve 2k pvp 50k aps and my seasonal has 90pve 0pvp and 10k aps. Yes I get bit better results in activity cause more % of members active. But instantly reducing alot so many more factors (instead of my main really good average). Average will be 415k pve 4k pvp and 40k aps. Which giving worse score to 5-6 factors. In case tho that someone have seasonals every season that all boosting guild rank with high aps pve pve, then he worked hard for it and MUST definetely get counted!
3. This one is really good idea! +1
4. Unfortunatelly bottling is happening or happened in the past. Tho ppl that have legit pve kills +1m are much more than those who cheated. So it's totally unfair. Devs should try track those ppl and delete their kills pvp and pve. No need ban. That will hurt more and ppl will stigmatise those as cheaters. I alrd have asked oficers to leave our guild in the past and refused to let other to join cause I know they use bottling. Both are overall lb for years.
5. New players have only kills and no deaths cause geting aps with dummies, which is fine. Removing deaths from counting will benefit only old players who actually pvp as myself. Have like, 10k+ kills and 6k+ deaths so will boost guild rank same as others 10k kills zero deaths. But still I think deaths should count as K/D, C/D.
6. Agreed. It doesn't anyway count much.
7. Weekly reset lb is nice. I can see ppl exciting to see new rank of guild. 2weeks is to long and hard to track improvements of ur guild and others.
8. -1 rewards will bring more cheating and dramma, even guild master gettin special banner sounds tempting lol.

Sorry for another long comment. I try share my thoughts abt ur, really nice suggestions.
Cheers

tapsykrete
10-02-2022, 02:32 PM
i only suggest when you leave guild u cant join new guild for a week. so they prevent guild hoppers and i think big help for guild pts system.

Nocturnus
10-02-2022, 04:14 PM
Well it's fair in my opinion for players that play this game for many years and supporting/contributing all AL community to be rewarded.
You think the oposite which is respectful.
Most of improvements in game came after those people suggestions. Experiense in previous events and facts happened in the past help devs sometimes see some improvements to be made that otherwise it would t have noticed.

This has nothing to do with the topic in question. There are other ways to reward people who play for a long time. And it's done.
Lb guild is a competition, and for it to be fair, everyone must be in equal conditions and rules, to compete.
The other Lb's in the game do not take the player's seniority.

BaronB
10-02-2022, 05:59 PM
It's been a long time since I've seen an in-depth conversation about guild so firstly this is actually a really nice topic so thank you!

Alright after having a read, it doesn't seem to be very many people who actually understand very well how the current guild rank`s work based on some of the suggestions and replies with a couple of exceptions.

there are currently 16 different categories that make up a guilds overall average rank.

As mentioned by Papas, out of the 16 categories, a guild's worst ranked category is taken from its best.

So an example of this (based on currentnt weeks ranks) High Societys worst rank is its total Achivment Points (46th) and its PVE Kills/Members (1st) ... so neither of those rankings will count and will keep going with every category until left with a final rank.

Now looking at the 16 different categories, guild founding date and average account age just hold take up 2 of the 16 categories.

There was a time when a guilds age held more weight towards the guilds overall rankings and there is a thread about it which you can find which after lengthy discussions it was changed to what it is now where guild age doesn't actually hold as that much weight towards a guilds overall rank. (hence only 1 out of the 16 categories)

As its already been mentioned by a few now as well, keeping a guilds age as part of the rankings is imperative as keeping a guild going for many years is no easy feat and can show a guild has a strong enough foundation to have lasted the test of time but agreed it shouldn't be the top factor so the current system in that regard does well to keep that balance.

Average account age is similar to guilds age. If a guild is retaining old players then it should be something that should contribute towards a guild's overall rank as again it isn't something easily done and should be recognised. Again like the guild age, it does not have such a great weight on guild ranks but the current system in place works well and fairly as it factors 2 important but small aspects of guilds.

Now 14 categories left.

5 are dedicated towards guild activity.

This is pretty much 1/3 of a guild's overall rank so it plays a big part to play. Having such a large weight towards activity takes away from having a guild with nothing but old players... So if a guild is old and has a lot of really old players who haven't logged for 30+ days then it will matter if the guild is old and the average account age overall is good as that 2 good scores will be taken away from 2 of the 5 different activity counters and the other remaining 3 will just bring the guilds overall rank down anyways.

Same time If a new guild had just started up its activity rankings will be great (new guild so all members will be recently active) however it will only factor in 3/5 of the activity ranks as the guilds age and most likely average account age will be of much lower rankings.

9 categories remaining...

6 of those are taken up by PvP.

This section of the rankings is probably the most controversial and also the most weight-holding factor towards a guild's rankings. We have to appreciate this was implemented a long time ago back when PvP was very much alive and kicking rather than what it has become today (pretty much godless lol) so with the way the game is currently should these really hold such great importance towards guild rankings anymore?

I don't personally think so tho to completely take them away would also take away from the achievements made by players who did attain them over the years and who have been playing for a long time including the times it was relevant and a more active scene in the game.

We also have the elephant in the room in the form of players botting for those PvP kills. Now whilst PvP kills is still part of Achievements if players/guild has the manpower to able to help players get those kills to help them get those APs I don't see the justification for it to be punished as again its something that takes teamwork, resources and time. For example players in a guild who might make a seasonal character for their chance to get onto the leaderboards, if a players guild is willing to take the time to help them get those APs for a new character that can sometimes be the difference of getting onto LB and securing a position.

This also includes players who are trying to get their older main accounts onto the main top player's leaderboards as well.

Not to say there aren't players out there who "take the biscuit" with their accounts however those are easier to stop by either ban or as an idea suggested by Papas (paraphrasing)where the top 5/10 players from a guild with "abnormal" amount of PVP kills is not included at all in guild rankings. Same with the deaths as well as this can take away from incentives of dummy farming for rank improvements or the handful of players carrying a guild's rank.

Now 3 categories remaining

Considering actual PvE content holds such little weight towards a guild's rank taking up just 2 categories in today's times when PvE content is so much more relevant. This is where the biggest changes should be made in my opinion. Should really be the other way round with PVP, perhaps taking those 3 CTF categories and converting them into PVE related instead...

-Could story quests/side quests per member only counting the completed ones like completed APs count towards ranks incentives guilds members who have completed already their own to making sure people have completed or helped out in to complete all quests for others as it counts towards overall?

-Badges in guild per member (if events will continue to give out badges for players reaching LBs again another incentive for guilds to help its members to not only get to LBs but also helps count towards overall ranks

-Banners per member as again like badges you have banners earnt during events alongside those from Overall/Seasonal/Timed LBs... these numbers will go up the more active guilds are also again still supporting each other to obtain for the improvement of the guilds rank.

If you split up story and side quests that are intentionally 4 new categories that could replace CTF alone.

In regards to people guild hoping.

Now hear me out...

What if instead there was a category for the length of time members have actually been in a guild instead?

So the longer a player stays in a guild it has a positive effect on ranks and people can have more of a reason on deciding to stay in one place and also giving guilds more incentive to keep releventent and active with all its players as retaining retention will benefit the guilds rank too.

Finally, we get down to the last category which is the overall Achievement Points. Now with how it currently is, the top 50 guilds with overall APs is who makes it onto the Leaderboards.

This can realistically be achieved 2 ways... 1st way you have a large guild (based on current numbers you would need 2,000 players with 20k APs each just to make it into the top 50.) high volume of players but a low level of achievements or the 2nd way is having a smaller guild with much higher levels of achievements.

Because this is just again only 1 factor out of the 16 total for guild ranks it doesn't play too important of a role in the overall ranking however it gives all guilds a chance to choose if they want to try a with high or low numbers.

Personally, I've been in guilds in the past before I created HS where there were over 1k members and it was on the top 50 lbs (like 15th) however it wasn't the most pleasant experience I felt and the guild did get nuked (back in the day before it became a bannable offence) and I ended up in Pheonix guild which was ranked 1/2 and it around 150/200 members at most which at the time blew my mind as I was under the impression all guilds on LB must have all just been massive with thousands of players and chaotic and learnt the about quality>quantity.

With the way it is, it works perfectly and fairly so it wouldn't make sense to change that.

Yes, some improvements with taking away how much PvP and including more PvE-related criteria should be implemented but completely changing the current system is too flawed of an idea.

Ohh would defiantly love some kind of prize for LB guilds but yeah better not for the greater good XD

Management and customizations however are more than encouraged and welcomed. Being able to pay to change a guilds title colour, or buy environments in guildhall that would give all its members buffs similar to how houses do it for individual players already but these ideas are best saved for another thread :)

Sorry for the long one

Thank you for taking the time to read and everyone getting involved with the conversation!

1 <3

Sulphurea
10-02-2022, 07:28 PM
In general i agree with Nocturnus. Idk much anout guild ranking nor i really ever cared about joining a guild just cause of its rank. Even more, i always hated when masters were overly obsessed with guild lb to the point of keeping in guild scammers or bad reputation people just for some points. Nor i ever cared about how much a guild is old, for real this is so useless lol can be old as game and still be empty af, so what's the point it even still exist? What i always looked for in a guild is as first thing capped players playing possibly every day, means very active people and WELL GEARED, so they are not a burden in parties. Beside some personal preference, like the average age of members, a strong rewarded guild should be one with strongest most active players, this is it. I would add that also the activity of the master should be a big factor, cause in many guilds masters are offline or afk alot and this is really annoying. Also could add titles for ranks, so people know to who ask for infos and at same time could be a sort of reward. Also, and in my experience been extremely annoying, officers should automatically lose their rank after a certain amount of inactive time, cause many guilds have like 50 officers but then only 3 of them are active, rest are useless. The guilds with most number of new players per week should also be rewarded somehow. By new player i mean a person that don't own many accounts etc, a"noob". I been there in my past and some guilds just are kind enough to help gaining nothing in return. This is what i generally think considering idk much about this topic

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Ploid
10-03-2022, 09:15 AM
Having only top 300 players in a guild count towards guild ranking would be nice.

It would allow top guilds to take in more newer players and teach them the game.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Daogole
10-03-2022, 02:59 PM
Having a ranking based on total achievement points just encourages people who play too much video games to be in the same guild. Part of the fun is figuring out what the requirements are instead of making them known. It would be worth checking the ratings if they actually changed that much.

Fkned
10-04-2022, 10:39 PM
No matter what you do, stuff is gonna move, everyone will learn to adjust. This a good a place as any to start imho. Only unified comment on here for feedback I have heard is a bit longer than the 14 days. I look forward to an easier, more relevant lb rankings, and the tools to help us be successful. Thank you for your time and effort on this.

Itsed, Master of Bellum

InsanitrisesAL
10-11-2022, 12:14 PM
I believe the fairest system would be to limit the score a single player can affect a category/ the other categories like average acc age / guild creation / aps and activity are important , besides that they cant be easily manipulated without losing points in another rank : example , add short term members to increase activity score / lower all categories that are divided by member count/ or add a high aps with generally low pve /pvp lower other ranks , thats just my input, would be nice to get some dev eyes on this suggestion, always a pleasure ^-^

asommers
10-20-2022, 03:35 PM
Round 2 of the Guild Rankings feedback is here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?658519-Feedback-Guild-Rankings-II)!

-ALS