PDA

View Full Version : Survey Feedback: Hiberian Labyrinth 2022

asommers
09-30-2022, 08:18 PM
We are collecting feedback for the Hiberian Labyrinth 2022 event in order to improve future events.

Feel free to post your likes, dislikes, comments, and criticism!

-ALS

NOTE: The preview thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?653327-Preview-the-Hiberian-Labyrinth!-A-maze-full-of-monsters-traps-and-riches!) also had a lot of feedback so I'm linking it here for future use.

LilJJ03
09-30-2022, 08:35 PM
This event should have had a token vendor with free crate pulls. After all mobs are dead in the zone there should be a greater increase in movement speed or even better a teleporter to the boss because sometimes randoms take too long to get to the gate or get confused which can be frustrating since it does waste elixir time.

Observing
09-30-2022, 08:41 PM
This event kinda reminds me of maus days, I loved it, token vendor and tier rewards would've been nice though.

The possibility of looting rare items will never not be exciting, as long as they're not lb rewards being dropped from bosses or given as tier rewards I don't see a problem.

Oakvale
10-01-2022, 12:11 AM
Overall - very generous, thanks for this event. Really liked that farmer elixirs can stack in time, and that drop rates of arcanes and mythics are pretty fair.
Traps aren't making this event any harder, just more annoying - because most of us players have tons of anks, if we die we can resurrect on the same place in a second and continue our run. Maybe should've implemented a no-ankh zone and like 50% shorter map so that traps really make difficulty - you die you must go from the start, but that's just my 5 cents. Looking forward to more challenging and rewarding events!:)

takotako
10-01-2022, 01:14 AM
I like the event, i think i have overreacted at first worrying about the stuff i cant even afford lmao. Its nice to have these stuff affordable yknow, helped dozens of players including me. I love the maps, during the first days of the event the spike traps weren't doing that much dmg but it has now and it hurts like a mf lol, it is annoying but i appreciate the traps. Also the waiting time for players to go near the boss gate is great

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

TheBoon
10-01-2022, 02:33 AM
more event like this, where we can farm energy inside tha map, this is really good

Xuds
10-01-2022, 03:25 AM
If we can farm energy inside the map after farming 30min-1hr in haunt, might as well remove energy system because you're already getting infinite energy from the event itself

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Xnxbriano
10-01-2022, 07:36 AM
It is a good event so far with a good loot and U should guys added title in leaderboard in the 1st place

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Senpaikazu24
10-01-2022, 08:12 AM
Mythic,arcane,done

Looking for Aura drop from boss[emoji3]

When?

Possible for future events?

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Darklotusss
10-01-2022, 10:13 AM
Mythic,arcane,done

Looking for Aura drop from boss[emoji3]

When?

Possible for future events?

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

We did just had an event with aura drop from boss the Goblin event (bone spike aura)

spwd
10-01-2022, 10:28 AM
1. Can be added tokens from boss if you use elixir + vendor with some simple things by tokens (gold, story tokens(!!), maybe elixirs or potions). Or anything else guaranteed by using elixir
It is for those who wasted 50+ elixirs and looted only couple zaarus armors. Atm I'm feeling like it would be more profitable to get more crafting slots and craft greedy chests than trying loot anything with elixir.
2. 5 days crafting locked crate which is 20k at auc atm looks strange
3. If traps supposed to 1hit everyone then it should be damage which ignoring player's %damage reduce.

Hriv
10-01-2022, 10:29 AM
1. After first few days of the event you have nerfed both chances, with and without elixir resulting in a total waste for those who support your game. As long as there is 0 transparency when we re talking about chances, I will no longer continue to support or play your content.
2. Traps. Every time you get throgh pierces, die and use ankhs, you are respawned above the trap. If you have a bit of lag you die again and again and again.
3. Once the map is cleared player should have immunity and speed. I often get frustrated over people deaths or inconsistent movement to the boss gate.
4. The way this event was designed broke the economy resulting in a fast devaluation of the top items that were top prizes not long time ago. The transition should be made naturally, not forced. If few months ago someone had to pay over 100m+ for Zaarus set, now anyone who have 10m can get it. This is more than 1000% of the player s lose. And this trend continue, I don t see myself playing anymore as I value my time more than anything and if someone trashes it, I d rather spend it somewhere else.

Encryptions
10-01-2022, 10:52 AM
Remove arcane and mythic gear drops and add some very rare helmet / vest vanity, a rare pet, a token vendor who sells some cool weapon vanities and open locked crates, gold loot pieces can be in the crate like avarice greed venal desire.

Mythocrisis
10-01-2022, 11:01 AM
Dope event.

Crystalwiz
10-01-2022, 11:54 AM
I don't like that the vendor only has items for lb winners, the rest of us nothing to buy with your points. There should have been rewards for running besides drops. Some are lucky and get good drops but not all. Using jewel lix is good and you can at least craft jewels. When you die in traps even when you are way past the trap it still spawns u on top of trap again and u die again. Yes agree that going slower helps but then u lose your party cause they jamming. To spend 5 ankhs on each time you die in a trap is very costly, have you checked out the cost of ankhs? If the drops were better maybe it would be worth to spend 5 ankhs per death. As it is I'm losing gold running there. I did get several mythic gear and that was nice, just wish there were some rewards to use points on to want to continue running there.

Turkumarkadas
10-01-2022, 11:54 AM
I want to have fun while playing the events.Not getting mad,play for no loot and die hundreds of times.Traps,mage curse and especially the bombs come out of wall which protects the chest are so annoying.I opened 8 elixir chests which means 8 hours also played more than 15 hours without elixir,to get what? Nothing.I've been playing since 2012 December,i see new players just opening an elixir and play for 2 hours,due to their luck they gain the gold in just 1 day which i worked for months to gain.You talk about fairness in your terms of service but i haven't seen that word in game yet since 9 years.You guys really have to do something like "Play more to gain more" instead of this annoying chance of drop thing.I don't say there shouldn't be "luck".I say at least you guys could add something like "1 Boss=1 token ,1000 token =1 arcane".So at least i could say "Oh,i got no loot from boss even tho i played for hours-days,but i can buy this arcane with tokens so my hours not gone for nothing." This kind of events like just a gamble and nothing more,if i wanted to play gamble i would open chests(which i do a lot actually lmao),but im talking about "Events" here not the chests.

Hizoka
10-01-2022, 12:06 PM
I rate this event for like 7. 5-10

Synergia
10-01-2022, 02:59 PM
very good overall
I would like to see this event coming back every once in a while, not only its fun, challenging and good drops, it is also balancing price of old outdated gears.

mikesito
10-01-2022, 03:03 PM
2/10 the worst event ever, this is made for lb players i dont want to see this event again in my whole life, 0 profit

tailwarrior
10-01-2022, 04:41 PM
Only suggestion for this type of event is Lb separate for each class. I would've ignored it if the rewards for 51-100 was exquisite instead of noble.
The event gave good amount of gold from chests and crafting. If you keep persisting, we can be lucky enough to get an arcane. I felt the drop rates were balanced as promised.

Overall I made a lot of gold and looted the gears I wanted.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

HappyDINO
10-01-2022, 06:43 PM
ISSUES:

this event was perfect . but two big issues i had personnaly were
1: if i die to trap and ise ankh to respawn i keep dying instently and have to use 5X buff respawns . which made me spent all my ankhs
2: the vender is all plat and lb coin focussed . should had been like we got that coin too for like 200k points or so so they would be hard to get but worth it . or other bound gears or something like that .

1:this event was soo good . i would like to personnally thank the dev that built a whole set of maps tested them and got us a new event .(sir i was amazed like the whole thing was very pollished . as a AL house decorator i can understand the hard work you did and really appreciate it :) )
2:Asommers did a very good job he met with all the problems to make the event as efficient as possible
3:the free to play aspect of the event was great now more new players can get there hands on some decent gear good job !

Happydino

iheartu
10-01-2022, 09:34 PM
vendor is missing alot. Nothing to trade for the crafted energies. Kraken helm and armor can only be bought from vendor if u are running lb. So not good to add those in vendor from someone who is not in lb.

Roguemaybe
10-01-2022, 11:26 PM
The drop rates of rare items is great, good for farming. Blaster weapons are still so rare tho.

Would really liked the possibility to also drop class specific bound items that are rarer too. Or atleast the tier rewards.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Corviss the Lich
10-02-2022, 12:36 AM
Vendor: Bad
Boss Drops: Good
Map: Meh
Mob Difficulty: Meh
Traps: Good
Gold drops: Good
Greedy Chests: Good
Overall: Good
Make this event again?: Bad. I mean NO!

intruders
10-02-2022, 12:43 AM
I wish it was hardcore friendly. Even tho some people did some runs (myself included) imo it's not worth the risk.

Instead of deadly traps it could have been a teleport to random place or stun or something else that doesn't kill but slows you down.

I get it when campaign maps are deadly with enemies that can insta kill but for event it doesn't make much sense.

intruders
10-02-2022, 12:46 AM
Oh forgot one thing - thank you for greedy chests!!! Those are great 👍

Vayby
10-02-2022, 04:00 AM
All my earnings from these events are being consumed by elixirs and I'm not getting any benefit out of this event, one event breaks the other if you are an active player and play all events you won't get along so the game is not stimulating you to play unfortunately.
more that's it I have some more feedbacks in mind but it's not the case

PatD
10-02-2022, 05:26 AM
Map ìs really cool and unlock camera was really appreciated but i think what was definetely missing is some tier prizes and token to buy variety of stuff from vendor (vanity, unlock chest, etc..)

Also would have been nice that when all mobs are dead, all trap deactivate or add some teleporter to boss like many said

QuaseT
10-02-2022, 06:45 AM
Best event in a long time. Unique map, high gold drops, op loottable and no need to grind hauntlet. Id adjusted the loottable slightly away from vanity weapons to adding all of the lvl81 gear. Change revive location and add tiers and vendor as some have mentioned.

profmsb
10-02-2022, 06:51 AM
pros
1) many expensive loot,many are motivated to grind hard to loot
2)new fresh dungeon type map
3) fairly decent gold drop

cons
1)mythic gear kinda trash in price as it drop too much..during ebon n duggar..they never suddenly drop this much in value

2)Try check the RNG..some plyer event drop more than 3 kershal bb n maul without using elix..while many other didnt even loot one despite using elix..is it the RNG bugged?or the elix is bugged?

3)After clearing all the mob,i suggest that all the trap is disable,very annoying to run to the gate with all the trap,its not challenging n fun but annoying

Overall nice event to the lucky one but rip to those that buy full mythic before the event

profmsb
10-02-2022, 06:53 AM
and pls add lock camera option in future as if play using mobile,the camera always move around during touch the screen

Shelders
10-02-2022, 08:05 AM
Thats good idea

Marosok
10-02-2022, 11:36 AM
Very good event, and what is most important it is not boring like most events are. Some players already said what i think, so without repeating it i would like to add this:

use TR map for brand new gold farming event, or add that particular map with portal to monthly daily events list 2x/month, would be great to see that well designed map with traps and good gold drop more often.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-02-2022, 11:50 AM
Turn this into Mauso 7 cyclical map.

Necl
10-02-2022, 12:04 PM
Make it once or twice for year and the mythic lvl36 left and other lvl41 this event is nice or make something like the egg craft event but crafting old mythic and arcane same once or twice per year so ppl if want to have a market to keep gold safe waste on vanities not items

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Hriv
10-02-2022, 12:45 PM
2/10 the worst event ever, this is made for lb players i dont want to see this event again in my whole life, 0 profit

You didn t played it then. The event was profitable. You could have made up to 4-5m a day just by crafting chests from epic gears that you could get from lower level maps. At least have a solid point before replying to a feedback thread.

Hriv
10-02-2022, 01:02 PM
The map design was kinda poor in my eyes. I appreciated the mechanics though. If I were you I d cosider for next event to add all the OP gears (bound to account) to vendor for a certain amount of tokens that can be earned from the boss. The number of tokens received after killing a boss should be random, with a higher chance for a high number of tokens when you use the scholar elixir. Also using scholar elixir will give you a chance to loot an unbound version of the available items. The chances should be fairly small since this is an additional possible loot aside the tokens and gold.

AgentStonoga
10-02-2022, 03:25 PM
I think that at the end of this event, our points should be changed into some currency which would allow us to open some locks.

Immortal_Blood
10-02-2022, 05:42 PM
-
although i didnt have much time, i still enjoyed it while i could.

the spiked trap was killing me while it was up after the update but it was still fun to play.

it was kinda slow paced without an SS haste set so a speed boost for perhaps ALL events would be awesome.

....and i thought to myself once or twice ..#'damn i should really be farming this event because of the loot available.'

the chest loot was not "good"; still hoping for multiple item drops from chests instead of just gold and a small chance for gear.

the addition of multiple instance types for the labyrinth was a very good idea.

Immortal_Blood
10-02-2022, 05:47 PM
oh and the chests we could craft with epic equipment was also great, being able to use any equipment would be even better.

For some reason the only epics i saw being looted from labyrinth were amulets and rings . i didnt think that was cool.

Immortal_Blood
10-02-2022, 05:49 PM
oh and lastly the gear from the vendor for the tokens i think was regarding this event>? that was good too but i felt left out from that because i wasnt going to play THAT much.

Immortal_Blood
10-02-2022, 05:55 PM
ISSUES:

this event was perfect . but two big issues i had personally were
1: if i die to trap and use ankh to respawn i keep dying instantly and have to use 5X buff respawns . which made me spent all my ankhs

this event was soo good . i would like to personally thank the dev that built a whole set of maps tested them and got us a new event
HAPPYDINO

1 - real and true. we should get a short revenge buff from normal ankh revive in a event like this// I laugh at those death i farmed from reviving into the trap lol

Bameely
10-02-2022, 08:19 PM
Some pointers before I rate it :P

1. After nerfing the drop rate, somehow me with farmer's lix for hours for continously days only get epics n legendaries. Did you push some wrong buttons? :(

2. Hate long winding maze maps. You know there are ladies playing the game and most know they er.. Well... bad with directions n can't drive even with map :o (I'm one of them). Get dizzy from the runs too if too fast like the boat racing event...

3. As I've suggested in other threads - allow us to craft epics from common n rare items. Or even a chance to break legendaries to common/rare/epics when we have events like that where we need these items to craft.

4. Most of my deaths are accumulated from this event :s - dying, respawn n dying immediately at the same spot from traps.....and goddamn mage's curse. I'm a mage myself can you give us the same curse effect skill? :P

Still thanks sts I think this event is great generally! 👍

Bameely
10-02-2022, 08:28 PM
-
although i didnt have much time, i still enjoyed it while i could.

the spiked trap was killing me while it was up after the update but it was still fun to play.

it was kinda slow paced without an SS haste set so a speed boost for perhaps ALL events would be awesome.

....and i thought to myself once or twice ..#'damn i should really be farming this event because of the loot available.'

the chest loot was not "good"; still hoping for multiple item drops from chests instead of just gold and a small chance for gear.

the addition of multiple instance types for the labyrinth was a very good idea.

I did get normal lix drop from map chests. Very rare though like 2 or 3x.

Advocacies
10-03-2022, 11:01 AM
Awful vendor

snakeeyes
10-03-2022, 12:31 PM
99.9% great strategy event, enjoy and fun to run with rotating camera, not fast run you can feel the balance of class but the boss need a buffs, no to fast run fast run killing the challenge to run of each player.

Monelgr
10-03-2022, 06:18 PM
l loved the event but the traps is so deadly we cant play in hardcore next time make the traps dealing less dmg

Daogole
10-03-2022, 07:25 PM
The wide hallways look nice. it is a nice changeup from the same old events every year.

Read
10-04-2022, 03:00 AM
The event was overall a unique one. So was fun. The traps did make the runs messy but that's understandable considering the loot drops and gold drops. Decent overall gold drops were present if a good gold loot set is equipped.

The only major issue was the speed buff not being fast enough. Once the mobs on the map are cleared. If the speed was quadrupled or made to increase by a large amount it would allow those players who go to clear mobs left around the map, to arrive at boss gates faster. Even with a speed set (which is above average) the traps make it so that you cannot just run to the boss gates, once all mobs lingering around the map are cleared. The traps slow the farming process overall.

The other way to look at it would be to ensure all mobs are cleared before nearing the boss gates. But when running in random parties which myself and many players do. A left out mob is a very common thing, causing one or all members to run back from boss gates to clear the mob.

This speed bonus if implemented would help all players save Elix times. And make the overall transition from mob clearing to boss kill faster. Or having it so that all the traps in the map are disabled after all mobs are cleared. Either one or both suggestions if implemented would be a really nice addition to the farming the event.

Tackled
10-04-2022, 07:11 AM
I’m not sure how drops work always, many can run for days get nothing while some can run for hours and get what they want it’s weird

Switchback
10-04-2022, 09:59 AM
People are allowed to join the map with multiple characters they own and leech runs(Considering the time you gave people to get to the gate, it was easy to manipulate).

Tokens and chest instead of drops. Watching 15+ arcanes drop and not getting one is discouraging especially considering the elix cost per run. Boss is weak, with good loot make the boss a bit harder.. Seemed anticlimactic.

You should really fix the Death/Ankh revive screen, its outdated and bad on purpose.

Sill Games
10-04-2022, 12:24 PM
I think it was one of the best events we had. It was very dynamic and different from anything we had before. The only thing that would be interesting would be to put tokens and some interesting things to buy with tokens.

Enviado de meu SM-G975F usando o Tapatalk

Corviss the Lich
10-06-2022, 09:16 AM
During the cooldown period, are we still be able to craft the massive lockeds and greedy chests?

pfizer
10-06-2022, 09:20 AM
very good event! thanks :)

Crystalwiz
10-06-2022, 10:02 AM
During the cooldown period, are we still be able to craft the massive lockeds and greedy chests?

Yes the recipe for greedy chests shows expires after cd so u have a few mor days 2 craft

Pickname - Dougim
10-06-2022, 01:31 PM
Op event

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Fytheo
10-07-2022, 08:45 AM
I have no idea what your plans are but I know one thing for sure - the Pet rescue event - I have gotten everything I have ever wanted.. Heroic Samael, Heroic Grimm, Arcanite Sapphire, everything. I had always wanted it and now I got it. But I feel bad and empty because I feel like I don't deserve it. Also, Hiberian Labyrinth - I have always wanted pisces and mythic set and other stuff - now I have it. I also feel like I don't deserve because I got it all so fast.

I remember myself dreaming about Solid gold set and Himmingleva set and other stuff... It took me YEARS before I got it. I have never been rich but I have always managed to get what I want. Leveling in Watcher's tombs... With a party. Going there over and over and being happy for each level I got.

THESE WERE THE TIMES!

TheBoon
11-12-2022, 07:31 PM
Hi, Im here missing this event 😔, this was the only event that most of our guild members is online, now we are back to 10max online, i miss them, i miss the noise in our guild hall while we are resting, please bring this back soon 😔