PDA

View Full Version : Shamrock thrashe

Archerridjind
08-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Ok so i bought a thrasher shamrock potion and it gave me greens and puples i diddnt get 1 pink drop i think it messed up and i would appreciate you looking into this sry for any inconvienince also a friend that was with me got 2 ocean blue diamonds and a pink helm

Rockxout
08-08-2012, 11:45 AM
I've used a lot of shamus thrashers,and I'll go 3 or 4 without seeing a single pink. So don't feal bad some of just have terrible luck when it comes to loot.

Energizeric
08-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Humania drop rate is pretty low right now, so not a lot of pinks falling. I got really lucky and got 3 in 2 days last weekend, but I did dozens of runs and not sure if I saw anyone else who ran with me get a single pink.

Chopper
08-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Doubling your chances with a re-roll does not make a guaranteed pink. If it's a 1% drop, then you will have two shots at it. That's it.

As others are chiming in, it's common that a luck thrasher will not guarantee any kind of pink drop. The fact that your friend was getting pinks proves that they were dropping, so there's nothing to "look into". As long as you were not getting whites or oranges ha ha

Archerridjind
08-08-2012, 01:50 PM
I got mostly oranges

Jcyee
08-08-2012, 03:34 PM
ANy kind of luck elixir doesnt raise the drop rate for u. It just gives u a chance to get a pink if u drop a purple before any reroll

xcainnblecterx
08-09-2012, 03:11 AM
Yeo I've learned to stay away from luck elixs. Not only did I only got purps and greens it seemed to prevent regular enimes dropping anything cause all the drops I did get with that one elix came from bosses. Not one came from a mob

Ariscehaz
08-10-2012, 07:44 PM
I've got 3 or 4 pinks on shamus thasher..Also got sea blaster:)