PDA

View Full Version : Substituting the Elite Vanities (Idea)

ReddWolfAK
08-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Almost everyone who doesn't have EV's complain about them in PvP. If they don't, they definitely don't like it. You can tone the stats down a bit, but give us a ring instead that we can craft with items received from the prince from each cap (Nuri, Sewer, Fang, Humania). Maybe leave the sparkles? I do like the blue ones when you have just two equipped. I have all of the EV's and I love having it, but I'm sick of wearing the same vanities all the time. I think a ring is the perfect solution.

To sum it all up, replace the EV's with a super powered ring, so we can wear other vanities!

Pros: Allows us who have the EV's to wear other Vanities
-Makes the bonus more secretive (Could be a con?)
-Makes PL look more diverse, and unique since a large portion of the community wears the EV's.

Cons:-People who have the EV's lose the bonus partially.

Please leave comments and further expand this idea.

Matutd
08-08-2012, 12:56 PM
And the people with elite vanities get the ring, they're still up on people who don't have them. The only way to solve it would be another vanity set, so that they have to unequip the elite vanities to wear the new vanity set.

EDIT: I don't think I understood what you just wrote lmao

ReddWolfAK
08-08-2012, 01:19 PM
The ring would still have stats. I've spent to much plat and time on them. But I'd be ok with the stats being toned down. And they did add another vanity set, the Dragon sets.

TEOKILLO
08-08-2012, 01:22 PM
I actually like the looks of the elite vanities, i wouldnt mind if they changed new elite vanities to rings in the future

CrimsonTider
08-08-2012, 01:24 PM
The thing that you have to remember is a small percentage of PL pvp's at endgame. I could honestly care less but I know what the reactions would be.

Writing
10-09-2012, 06:19 PM
That's cool

Yich
10-09-2012, 07:58 PM
The thing that you have to remember is a small percentage of PL pvp's at endgame. I could honestly care less but I know what the reactions would be.

Question, where does the majority lie? Anywhere?

Entertaining
10-09-2012, 08:26 PM
I always thought endgame was the most popular pvp level Oo

Elyseon
10-11-2012, 05:22 PM
How about a statless ring that adds extra sparkles :OOOOOO