PDA

View Full Version : Clothing/Costume Questions

Gladeye
08-08-2012, 01:04 PM
I wanna be sure I understand this correctly. Evrything in this game is easy to kill solo once you get into the early 20s, even Kriegberg, provided you have the blossom regen or buy some potions, so there doesn't to seem to be a goal of better weaponry or stat gems. From what I can tell, this game is all about acquiring costumes and outfits (hooray). If that's the case, then...

1. Why on earth isn't the buying and selling of vanities enabled in auction?
2. Why do we have to carry our wardrobe everywhere? Why can't we put clothes in the vault? The more clothes you buy, the less room you have for other loot, though the loot is fairly valueless anyway.
3. What does it take to get vanities to drop? I'm almost level 26, I've used plenty of luck potions, and I've followed the posted reports of where people have seen things drop, but I have never seen a single piece drop.
4. Why do I want to play a game whose goal is acquiring clothes that don't improve stats, can't easily be bought or sold, and take up all my inventory space?
I can buy a rarely dropped hat for 200k, and then, once I've acquired it, I'll be able to ...WEAR IT! I'll be the envy of the gaming community...

I love Pocket Legends and I've been patient with this game, but I just can't get into a game where defeating monsters and acquiring power building loot is second to gathering clothes.

Rare
08-08-2012, 01:30 PM
1. They are adding this.
2. Gold bought vanities are the only ones that cannot be stashed.
3. Try... try... try again. it was 60k kills before I got my first vanity to drop. Elixirs don't really help.
4. Unfortunately, it means this type of game isn't for you. The game is centered around the vanity. I hope in the future they will also be more creative with the gear... or introduce a class system of some sort. But for now, the point of the game is PVP and vanity.

As for your last comment... well, to each their own right?

sun light
08-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Aedenos- about 3..
i must said that its start as a rummer.
ppl said that elixirs help to get vanity,
i ask lvl 8 how he got his undead mask? he told me in used elixirs and fot it on my 3rd run.
then it said why not?
*i used elixirs and got gamer legs in my 4th run.
*i told to my friend that killed 40k kills with no undead, she run with me in dead end map.
i got undead after 10 minutes. she got after 30 minutes.
*my friend run 15 minutes and got 2 tracksuit legs.

im sure more ppl done it.
but.. some ppl didnt get it with elixirs.
so myb we all just got lucky. IDK
honestly? i tried it again and didnt get vanity.
so myb it works sometimes idk..
fcors we cant do that anynore cos they remove luck from elixirs.
and btw, non of this drops was rerolled. it was regular drop.
thats it. . i said that ;)

Rare
08-08-2012, 02:13 PM
maybe... but I spent over 200k on elixirs and got no vanities.

In addition, Carapace already said the elixir effect on vanity was little to none.

drewcapu
08-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Has anyone posted a screenshot showing a re-roll to a vanity?

I can't imagine many vanities acquired thus far have been a result of a re-roll.

sun light
08-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Has anyone posted a screenshot showing a re-roll to a vanity?

I can't imagine many vanities acquired thus far have been a result of a re-roll.
i said that vanity isnt rerolle drop.
for me and some of my friends that help.
but the drop want in rerolle drop

RedRyder
08-08-2012, 04:13 PM
The only way elixirs helped was giving you the ability to finish runs twice as fast. The vanity on the third run was pure luck. I've only gotten orange desire top and a snake mask, that only got me 30k lol. Just farm your brains out.

Flowman
08-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Aedenos- about 3..
i must said that its start as a rummer.
ppl said that elixirs help to get vanity,
i ask lvl 8 how he got his undead mask? he told me in used elixirs and fot it on my 3rd run.
then it said why not?
*i used elixirs and got gamer legs in my 4th run.
*i told to my friend that killed 40k kills with no undead, she run with me in dead end map.
i got undead after 10 minutes. she got after 30 minutes.
*my friend run 15 minutes and got 2 tracksuit legs.

im sure more ppl done it.
but.. some ppl didnt get it with elixirs.
so myb we all just got lucky. IDK
honestly? i tried it again and didnt get vanity.
so myb it works sometimes idk..
fcors we cant do that anynore cos they remove luck from elixirs.
and btw, non of this drops was rerolled. it was regular drop.
thats it. . i said that ;)

I'd be willing to bet I've used more elixirs than anyone besides judgement.
Gotten an undead with elixir.....gotten an undead without elixir.....they make no difference.

Carapace
08-08-2012, 04:37 PM
The only way elixirs helped was giving you the ability to finish runs twice as fast. The vanity on the third run was pure luck. I've only gotten orange desire top and a snake mask, that only got me 30k lol. Just farm your brains out.

And this is the benefit of elixirs still with the recent luck removal. You're paying for faster runs, which means more kills and overall faster farming. Luck was just throwing the Pink market out of whack.

sun light
08-08-2012, 09:58 PM
I'd be willing to bet I've used more elixirs than anyone besides judgement.
Gotten an undead with elixir.....gotten an undead without elixir.....they make no difference.
idk what to say.
i told u some facts.
i can got lucky ones. twice myb!
but 4 ppl had luck? and extreamly luck,
4 runs,
15 minutes 2 vanity
10 minutes.
low lvl
just name it.
so myb u right. but what i said is a fact.
and i said that i didnt get that everytime i run with elixirs.
in fact i tried that after 2 drops and it got nothing lol
so myb it just helps.