PDA

View Full Version : Unsocketing Gems

Orderly
10-02-2022, 02:31 AM
@asommers @cinco

Are there any plans to implement a tool to remove para/eye/glacial/cursed skull gems without losing them?

Honorably
10-02-2022, 03:40 AM
@asommers @cinco

Are there any plans to implement a tool to remove para/eye/glacial/cursed skull gems without losing them?

Orderly
10-02-2022, 03:58 AM
please no. Rip twinks

I知 not asking for it but I have excess para items to get rid of. But if this feature is gonna be a thing I don稚 want to dump them and then not have them when they become reusable.

Advocacies
10-02-2022, 11:04 AM
Maybe add events again with exclusive jewels? I personally would love to grind and play for reinforced jewels design is amazing also eye of syrillax

Oawaoebi
10-02-2022, 12:19 PM
Think bringing back the old gems for 1 event would be great for many players. Would actually be the next step after vanity and weapons come back

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
10-02-2022, 02:58 PM
Think bringing back the old gems for 1 event would be great for many players. Would actually be the next step after vanity and weapons come back

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Why old gems?

They can literally bring another cool looking gem with other functionality such as damage multiplier, goldloot , reflect etc... And other new components of the game into gems.

It the look is what you want, instead of the orange shine of para aura, they recolor it into purple , obsidian or any color of the spectrum for all it matters.

Asking for the maul, kershal, hooks, immos were even fine since we wouldn't have asked for them if they made non-twig, very bland plain stick like vanities for the last 100 events.

But why would u need a para gem that had a very little functionality at this state of the game.

Straef
10-02-2022, 10:57 PM
-1 across the board.
Would have to do more than just bring them back.
Since most do endgame, rather than twinks, it would be a pointless farm for most.
More so due to the fact that para gems cap at lv46 items.
The item in general, seems of interest I guess. But I couldn't see it being brought back.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

asommers
10-02-2022, 11:17 PM
No plans, sorry.

-ALS

Straef
10-02-2022, 11:20 PM
No plans, sorry.

-ALS[emoji257][emoji3590]

Bigpiceps123
10-03-2022, 03:10 AM
[emoji257][emoji3590]

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using TapatalkLmao

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Delouis Ball
10-03-2022, 08:21 AM
Why old gems?

They can literally bring another cool looking gem with other functionality such as damage multiplier, goldloot , reflect etc... And other new components of the game into gems.

It the look is what you want, instead of the orange shine of para aura, they recolor it into purple , obsidian or any color of the spectrum for all it matters.

Asking for the maul, kershal, hooks, immos were even fine since we wouldn't have asked for them if they made non-twig, very bland plain stick like vanities for the last 100 events.

But why would u need a para gem that had a very little functionality at this state of the game.Gems with new funtionality such as movement speed, gold loot, reflect damage, etc. Would be awesome, you could create so many new sets.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.

Bigpiceps123
10-03-2022, 08:35 AM
Gems with new funtionality such as movement speed, gold loot, reflect damage, etc. Would be awesome, you could create so many new sets.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.???

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Advocacies
10-03-2022, 10:48 AM
-1 across the board.
Would have to do more than just bring them back.
Since most do endgame, rather than twinks, it would be a pointless farm for most.
More so due to the fact that para gems cap at lv46 items.
The item in general, seems of interest I guess. But I couldn't see it being brought back.

Not talking about para gem in general on overall limited gems like reinforced blood gem glacial something like that sure u can use those its like order jewel but overall arlor effects world don't revolve in para gem ; ) others matter