PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion:about the look of new elite staff

Miss Insecurity
08-08-2012, 02:44 PM
many players in game say its too ugly.. especially for a girl to play this like I do, i feel the same way. (I wanna cry when I look at it everytime -_-)

The staff has the most cool skill on it, but many people say it ugly so they dun want it.. and it doesnt look like an "elite".. ;(

Would you please think about to change the look of since u did for the lvl71 vanity helm?
:dispirited:

15020 :(

thank you.

--- Insecurity

Deathofan
08-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Agreed, its just a dark forest twisted staff, and a tiki god head :p needs improvement

Zelthox
08-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Imo, I dont mind the top part of the staff, I just don't care for it being on top of a staff from Forest haven. Maybe just changing the bottom??

Miss Insecurity
08-09-2012, 01:05 AM
Imo, I dont mind the top part of the staff, I just don't care for it being on top of a staff from Forest haven. Maybe just changing the bottom??

i wish they can change the whole thing..

Drekkthar
08-09-2012, 05:56 AM
I wish they could include it in set bonus more than.changing looks.

Rauekat
08-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Can't we leave Spacetime Studios alone with all the looks of weapons,vanities, ext. They already have many problems on there hands. :)

slaveleia
08-09-2012, 04:34 PM
many players in game say its too ugly.. especially for a girl to play this like I do, i feel the same way. (I wanna cry when I look at it everytime -_-)

The staff has the most cool skill on it, but many people say it ugly so they dun want it.. and it doesnt look like an "elite".. ;(

Would you please think about to change the look of since u did for the lvl71 vanity helm?
:dispirited:

15020 :(

thank you.

--- Insecurity

Im sorry op, but I like the look of the Elite Wave Twister…it looks wicked, the Guru's head on a stick…lmao can't get better than that. This is my favorite out of all the Elite weapons…I wouldn't mind if they made one more girly but they should have the option of the original look as well. A choice or option would be the best way even though its not always possible.

Elyseon
08-09-2012, 07:43 PM
The tiki god head looks like it would make a good shield to me...
(hint hint Devs ;D)

Otukura
08-09-2012, 09:18 PM
The tiki god head looks like it would make a good shield to me...
(hint hint Devs ;D)

Dat sig.

Miss Insecurity
08-10-2012, 12:54 AM
Can't we leave Spacetime Studios alone with all the looks of weapons,vanities, ext. They already have many problems on there hands. :)

we r just talkin abt it.. yeah u r such a nice person who stands on their side. WE ALL DO! Just always trying to make everyones happy.

Miss Insecurity
08-10-2012, 12:55 AM
I wish they could include it in set bonus more than.changing looks.

i think they will ;)

cuz they made it "elite"

Elyseon
08-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Dat sig.
you like?

Elyseon
08-10-2012, 10:43 AM
although i kinda didnt stretch it wide enough