Griffinfan
08-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Doing this mainly for drew, he can't see it on facebook lol, here ya go

cookiez
08-08-2012, 03:17 PM
That is effin sick!!!

NotYoCookiez
08-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Sweet nice find! If only they will drop now...

Chopper
08-08-2012, 03:18 PM
ah, that looks pretty cool.

Otahaibab
08-08-2012, 03:18 PM
I LOVE IT have they started dropping yet?

Rauekat
08-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Holy crap! Farming Nuri's for the next few months!!

FluffNStuff
08-08-2012, 03:21 PM
So the big questions are:
Vanity or Real Gear?
Level 60 only or do they scale to 56?

Rauekat
08-08-2012, 03:22 PM
One quick noob question: Do they only drop in the new boss lvl?

LwMark
08-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Lmao i said would be a magician :)

An i just noticed clown on right

I am a psychic :p

Kaytar
08-08-2012, 03:25 PM
They look like vanities but idk

Griffinfan
08-08-2012, 03:26 PM
my guess is that they are not vanitys, the archer has a set of cards for his weapon, and there are no vanity weapons in the game. Just my observation..

BoomBox
08-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Looks sick saw them on there fb earlier. Bird looks best imo

Kaytar
08-08-2012, 03:28 PM
my guess is that they are not vanitys, the archer has a set of cards for his weapon, and there are no vanity weapons in the game. Just my observation..trying to figure out why the bird has blue sparkles though. Maybe that's a set?

RioMage
08-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Cool!!

Suentous PO
08-08-2012, 03:30 PM
wow heheh. whats that in the birds left hand? O.o
also hoping someone will finally answer Fluff!

razerfingers
08-08-2012, 03:32 PM
A recolored peppermint pounder.. nice :) loved the thing since 2010 WF event lol

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

LwMark
08-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Sell me your dragon sets! So u can have money for these!

Griffinfan
08-08-2012, 03:33 PM
I was wondering if it was a mallet already from nuris, a strongmans mallet maybe? or a new wep, not sure yet

KingFu
08-08-2012, 03:34 PM
wow heheh. whats that in the birds left hand? O.o
also hoping someone will finally answer Fluff!

It's a rabbit shield.

Also, am I the only one that thinks these are...to put it nicely...ugly?

Griffinfan
08-08-2012, 03:36 PM
The mage/bear are kinda ugly, but I'm loving the archer set

StompArtist
08-08-2012, 03:36 PM
It's a rabbit shield.

Also, am I the only one that thinks these are...to put it nicely...ugly?

No you are not.

Jcyee
08-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Looks awesome :)

Livemau
08-08-2012, 03:38 PM
cards would make a cool vanity shield too bad its a weapon and we dont have vanity weapons yet

Samhayne
08-08-2012, 03:42 PM

Yes, the new items only drop in the new Premium Mini-Dungeon.

LwMark
08-08-2012, 03:44 PM

Yes, the new items currently only drop in the new Premium Mini-Dungeon.

Currently?

Suentous PO
08-08-2012, 03:46 PM
throwin cards as weapons? just like when i was 10, baws! like the bird and bear.
but- rabbit shield?
AAAHH, theres a bullet screaming towards my head! QUICK hand me a cute herbavore *splatter*!

Griffinfan
Currently?

Same thing im wondering..

McBain
The mage/bear are kinda ugly, but I'm loving the archer set

I concur, that bird outfit is pimp. Definitely want to get one of those, but I'm not about to spend 3 plat per run farming there. That's just silly.

McBain
08-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Double

Lowlyspy
08-08-2012, 03:51 PM
throwin cards as weapons? just like when i was 10, baws! like the bird and bear.
but- rabbit shield?
AAAHH, theres a bullet screaming towards my head! QUICK hand me a cute herbavore *splatter*!

Silly Sue, that bunny obviously has titanium infused fur making him virtually bullet proof. Iron bunny!

Noodleleg
08-08-2012, 03:54 PM
We all know what's gonna happen...

1.) Stuff doesn't drop AT ALL
2.) People waste a lot of platinum in hopes of getting awesome looking gear
3.) STS loans some people gear for about a week
4.) People rant on forums
5.) STS multiplies drop rates by 10
6.) People are happy except the people that farmed in steps 4 and up
7.) Everybody complains about how OP it is
8.) STS then reduces the rate by so much that's it's a myth like glyph

Yay you got new Nuri's gear :)!

Griffinfan
08-08-2012, 03:56 PM

+1

lol.

undertheradar
08-08-2012, 03:57 PM

Yes, the new items currently only drop in the new Premium Mini-Dungeon.

Of course it does. I mean, what idiot would think you could get it for free? Free doesn't eve exist anymore

Samhayne
08-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Sorry, my bad on the wording. I do that from time to time where I'm sub-consciously covering my butt. The new Merrymaker and Prestidigitator sets only drop from the lineup of bosses in the Nuri's Premium Mini-Dungeon and I'm not aware of any plans to have them drop elsewhere. The idea is to make it attractive to farm up unique stuff from there.

Lowlyspy
08-08-2012, 03:59 PM
I mean, what idiot would think you could get it for free?

http://youtu.be/CIcHXgY0KKo

Oh wait....that was rhetorical huh?

Samhayne
08-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Of course it does. I mean, what idiot would think you could get it for free? Free doesn't eve exist anymore

Like all of Humania? Undertheradar, we know that people want fun new stuff to play. We want it too. We also need to balance free content with giving those who would open their wallet to support the game they are playing fun and interesting options as well.

The next free levels of content are under development already and looking pretty sweet. I'm looking forward to the coming weeks to start teasing them :)

LwMark
08-08-2012, 04:04 PM
Sorry, my bad on the wording. I do that from time to time where I'm sub-consciously covering my butt. The new Merrymaker and Prestidigitator sets only drop from the lineup of bosses in the Nuri's Premium Mini-Dungeon and I'm not aware of any plans to have them drop elsewhere. The idea is to make it attractive to farm up unique stuff from there.

I will enjoy watchin other players flaunt their sets

LwMark
08-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Woah woah woah woah, teasin them soon meanin that new cap soon ?

TANKKAAR
08-08-2012, 04:14 PM

DON'T BE....

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/sour.jpg

FluffNStuff
08-08-2012, 04:14 PM

Can you pretty pretty please tell us pretty pretty please if these items will scale to 56???? I got a fiance about to go to Korea for two weeks on work travel and am itching to find an excuse to buy a 2K plat bundle to keep me entertained, so how bout finally giving me the answer to this question?????

LwMark
08-08-2012, 04:27 PM
I see what u did there

Samhayne
08-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Can you pretty pretty please tell us pretty pretty please if these items will scale to 56???? I got a fiance about to go to Korea for two weeks on work travel and am itching to find an excuse to buy a 2K plat bundle to keep me entertained, so how bout finally giving me the answer to this question?????

When I search on the Merrymaker and Prestidigitator sets in the item database I see lvl 56, 58 and 60 versions of them. So, yeah - go get some new lvl 56 gear :)

FluffNStuff
08-08-2012, 04:48 PM
when i search on the merrymaker and prestidigitator sets in the item database i see lvl 56, 58 and 60 versions of them. So, yeah - go get some new lvl 56 gear :)

woooohooooo!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Noodleleg
08-08-2012, 04:55 PM
DON'T BE....

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/sour.jpg

Aw, but I always wave back when people wave :/! The sweet and sour game isn't valid anymore D:?!?!

Imacoolbirdd
08-08-2012, 05:31 PM

When I search on the Merrymaker and Prestidigitator sets in the item database I see lvl 56, 58 and 60 versions of them. So, yeah - go get some new lvl 56 gear :) will these items be more powerful then glyph?

xcainnblecterx
08-08-2012, 05:58 PM
So these items obviously are as rare as any other nuris pink, witch can take hours and hours to farm, but to get these we have to play 3plat a run? Not complaining just saying your goin have a lot of rants on why some people spent 3plat each run they did in an hour+ but no drops. Anyway I will also those sets do make me want farm new nuris mercilessly

Piosidon
08-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Dear Devs,

Please don't make the new sets too overpowered since that would ruin probably the last most balanced levels of pvp (51-56). Also, the new sets should mainly be for looks, not stats, since the level cap is no longer 61. Thanks!

-Piosidon

call it
08-08-2012, 06:14 PM
So these items obviously are as rare as any other nuris pink, witch can take hours and hours to farm, but to get these we have to play 3plat a run?

You also need luck antennas and a shamrock thrasher too!
(insert sarcastic comment about greed here)

Cahaun
08-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Dear Devs,

Please don't make the new sets too overpowered since that would ruin probably the last most balanced levels of pvp (51-56). Also, the new sets should mainly be for looks, not stats, since the level cap is no longer 61. Thanks!

-Piosidon
Too late... items are already made ^_^

CrimsonTider
08-08-2012, 06:42 PM
So these items obviously are as rare as any other nuris pink, witch can take hours and hours to farm, but to get these we have to play 3plat a run? Not complaining just saying your goin have a lot of rants on why some people spent 3plat each run they did in an hour+ but no drops. Anyway I will also those sets do make me want farm new nuris mercilessly

I agree. The drop rate for the turnstile can't equal Glyph drop rates or this will be a bust. Paying to run a dungeon should be more rewarding than a free dungeon. People won't farm this for long with little reward. I still have yet to see more than 2 games at one time.

vampinoy
08-08-2012, 07:41 PM

Look what I found, awwwwwwwww cute :grief::grief::grief::grief:

PS: The dungeon is optional :stupid: What's hard to understand about the word "rare" and "optional"? Leave the business issue with STS, they would have realized that by now, yes? They're probably testing the breaking point of their community's pocket. Currently, only the deepest pockets dare risk venture such treacherous dungeon, let the big boys do their job (not too many of them of course, big boys are rarer than glyph 56), the dungeon was probably intended to test our $$$ and patience, you can choose not to participate and just go along with the other free content, you can wait for them in CS later on :P Chances of a nerf in rarity is high since, as been said, less people dare enter it...after the few big elite boys are done with it (or gave up) :P Though at this point everything I said are just commentary...you can disregard it all and all I wanted to say is...please don't cry :( makes me sad too :(

Entertaining
08-08-2012, 08:32 PM

They drop at the place that costs 3 plat per run.

Patricks
08-08-2012, 08:56 PM
The next free levels of content are under development already and looking pretty sweet. I'm looking forward to the coming weeks to start teasing them :)

What

grenadiers
08-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Hmm, sorry that I fail to see how any of the items farmed from the mini dungeon will be scaled. From past experiences farming scaled items the 'threat' level could not be red or else the drop would be the Max level of the dungeon.
When farming with my 56 all I got was level 60 greens and oranges and the 'threat' level was constantly red. It is not like this for the normal dungeons of nuris hallows.
Just a thought so don't jump all over me if I'm wrong.

Griffinfan
08-08-2012, 10:02 PM
What

where did you get that quote from Sam?

Patricks
08-08-2012, 10:18 PM
What

where did you get that quote from Sam?

In this thread lol

DXDARKXSOULXD
08-09-2012, 12:52 AM
i will definitly try getting that i will stay for days to get that set

DXDARKXSOULXD
08-09-2012, 12:58 AM
but if you pay 3 plat per enter that will cost you a lot but i am planning on buying plat with cash but this is a lot to just get the set but i might be still willing to pay but never saw anyone got it yet.
i guess the drop rate is 2% or bit more

Imacoolbirdd
08-09-2012, 01:07 AM
Dont expect to see drops... Theres only a few people actually farming.

xcainnblecterx
08-09-2012, 02:32 AM
Well if only a few games are running at a time that'd explain why one person has yet to post pics of the drop on forums or running around balefort rocking the new gear

LwMark
08-09-2012, 02:49 AM
So that means if u dont farm you are not getting any cause the farmers will definitely keep for them selves specially if u spent lots of plat, also say they get the wrong kind of drop say your int and u get a dex drop you probably would only trade for another type instead of selling for just gold, like dragon drops, most people wont sell because ,they dont care about the gold its better to have a actual set, ive learned lot of people dont care about gold its more of having the item, but again there looks like theres 4 items for dex, 3 items for str and 3-4 items for int, so maybe even though its 3 plat to do runs , but theres a lot of items that maybe if more people started farming an spent say 75-100 plat there will be alot more drops, but since fang is free an anyone can farm there then maybe drop rate is lower, idk just some thoughts

Nick41324
08-09-2012, 03:01 AM
Imma be soooooooooo mad if its better/same as glyph

xcainnblecterx
08-09-2012, 03:17 AM
If it's better then glyph then be better at pvp. Don't rely on gear to make you win. Same when angel sets came out "their op, they need to be nurfed etc." My 68 mage in angel gear can still get killed easily by a 66 in orlok. I've heard of people killing glyph set weares in pvp with sewer items. I'm not trying be rude um just tired of hearing "please don't let these sets be better" Now when they start showing up in pvp and the one wearing the sets are killing in 2-3 hits ill glad join a rant of how there op

Ortalan
08-09-2012, 08:53 AM
When I search on the Merrymaker and Prestidigitator sets in the item database I see lvl 56, 58 and 60 versions of them. So, yeah - go get some new lvl 56 gear :)

"go get some new lvl 56 gear"?????????? Um, maybe you haven't heard, but none has dropped yet......

FluffNStuff
08-09-2012, 09:20 AM
"go get some new lvl 56 gear"?????????? Um, maybe you haven't heard, but none has dropped yet......

Cause I haven't beaten any out of em yet. Just wait, I will :)

*We now know what's there, so I have incentive to at least try. I really haven't seen any games going, so I am not sure how many people tried.

FluffNStuff
08-09-2012, 10:00 AM
Cause I haven't beaten any out of em yet. Just wait, I will :)

*We now know what's there, so I have incentive to at least try. I really haven't seen any games going, so I am not sure how many people tried.

Good luck with that!!!
I just tried it with thrashers solo (because no one else wants to go in there) and got throttled ... BADLY!

Could use a little backup, but I don't expect to get it unless one of these happens:
1) It is made free (unlikely)
2) Drop rate is increased for incentive (will happen when Techno returns from Paradise Island)
3) It is nurfed in difficulty and I can just run it solo thrashed.

Noodleleg
08-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Oh, one big question...craftable or not? Sorry if I repeated this question ;)!

NotYoCookiez
08-09-2012, 11:59 AM
None has dropped yet and there where many runs the first couple of hours when it was released, not to mention those daily farmers that farm there. Haven't seen one in game, I think drops are bugged

Phoenixking
08-09-2012, 04:05 PM
I only like the birds hat

Dynastu
08-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Imma be soooooooooo mad if its better/same as glyph

Lol.

I would totally pay 3 platinum per run to farm for items that are rarer than glyph. Mostly if I did that for the stats of good old glyph with (IMO) inferior looks, or inferior stats and looks to satisfy this... Balance... Between sewer gear and glyph (that does not at all exist presently, and SHOULD NOT, as glyph is from the higher level campaign that should have better gear than the lower level campaign)...

I wish STS could completely get rid of scaled gear. This would get rid of many problems, I believe. Of course, it's too late for that, but I just wish it had never been introduced.

DerSchuetze
08-09-2012, 05:08 PM
I sold my demonic set just csuse of elite, so they better be better :D

Elyseon
08-09-2012, 07:05 PM
the playing cards talon looks sick

Griffinfan
08-09-2012, 10:55 PM
the playing cards talon looks sick

I agree lol

ReapeJZ
08-09-2012, 11:03 PM
Hehe nice :)

Nick41324
08-10-2012, 01:23 AM
Has anyone seen anyone wearing in game yet? I REALLY want to know the stats

Griffinfan
08-10-2012, 12:03 PM
As far as I know, none have dropped yet, Though I did join a couple times yesterday and found many thrasher runs going at it, so people are trying to get them

Ariscehaz
08-10-2012, 07:33 PM
I've tried about 30 and haven't seen anything:(

LwMark
08-11-2012, 03:19 AM
Still nothing!?!? Wow rarer then dragon

Miss Insecurity
08-11-2012, 03:35 AM
wow theres finally something i like now ^^ love the look

Griffinfan
08-11-2012, 10:35 AM
Still nothing!?!? Wow rarer then dragon

I think thats safe to say, im keeping my eyes peeled on the CS for any and in Nuris towne to see if anyone has this stuff, still no luck yet :(

Ortalan
08-11-2012, 04:55 PM
but if you pay 3 plat per enter that will cost you a lot but i am planning on buying plat with cash but this is a lot to just get the set but i might be still willing to pay but never saw anyone got it yet.

2%????? LMAO. If drop rate were 2%, there would be a drop, on average, once in every ten full-party runs. That's without lix or luck. I would LOVE to know the total number of runs players have completed in Nuri turnstile, and how many of the new items have dropped. First number is anyone's guess....but drops? I'm pretty sure there have been none.

Patricks
08-11-2012, 05:02 PM

2%????? LMAO. If drop rate were 2%, there would be a drop, on average, once in every ten full-party runs. That's without lix or luck. I would LOVE to know the total number of runs players have completed in Nuri turnstile, and how many of the new items have dropped. First number is anyone's guess....but drops? I'm pretty sure there have been none.

Bosses don't drop purple so luck has no effect? Or do they drop purples now?

xcainnblecterx
08-11-2012, 07:22 PM
I've ran it twice lol. Well if purps don't drop and you use luck, and get a green re rolls to a purp wouldn't you be able sell that purp too? Or would you just get a lot of greens? Either way luck elixs scare me

MightyMicah
08-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Haha the bear and Mage are lookin a bit ugly mystical. The bird looks like a friggin baws though!

Edit- whoops, apparently I'm four pages late O.o

Griffinfan
08-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Bosses don't drop purple so luck has no effect? Or do they drop purples now?
I have ran it many times on a thrasher, no purples have dropped

Nick41324
08-12-2012, 02:56 PM
I see tons of 66-71's farming. If even 1 or 2 of the L60 have been looted, I cannot imagine what the rarity of the 56-58's.